4. Mitch Trubisky
5. Jacoby Brissett
6. DeShaun Watson
7. Your mom
8. Joe Burrow
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lol, thats some funny shit right there. I think that Mason Rudolph needs 5 or 6 though.
Thin skinned Bengal fans should stick to the JN this week.
Reply/Quote
What a shitshow. Stoolers even tried to give us the game but we wanted to upstage with our own generosity.

One things for certain, them bastards are dirty as hell. But that isn’t what beat us. Burrow beat us.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, thats some funny shit right there. I think that Mason Rudolph needs 5 or 6 though.
Thin skinned Bengal fans should stick to the JN this week.

per StrictlyBiz's input, your updated rankings:

After week 1:

1. Lamar Jackson
2. Baker Mayfield
3. Joe Flacco
4. Mitch Trubisky
5. Jacoby Brissett
6. Mason Rudolph
7. DeShaun Watson
8. Your mom
9. Those two empty Bengals helmets in Aaron Donald's hands
10. Joe Burrow

Reply/Quote
Have the Steelers found a familiar partner which to trade Rudolph? If the "on pace for an 85 turnover season" continues, the trade deadline might be interesting.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yup that was a rough one. Up there with his three straight picks against the Bears. Btw… have the Ravens signed the division’s best QB yet?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: After week 1:

1. Lamar Jackson
2. Baker Mayfield
3. Joe Flacco
4. Mitch Trubisky
5. Jacoby Brissett
6. DeShaun Watson
7. Your mom
8. Joe Burrow

Roethlisberger needs to be in there somewhere. I'm sure his smell still lingers around that team. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: What a shitshow. Stoolers even tried to give us the game but we wanted to upstage with our own generosity.

One things for certain, them bastards are dirty as hell. But that isn’t what beat us. Burrow beat us.

Steelers offense is bad. From what i've seen, most level-headed fans are hoping for .500 and some luck. 

They can have their fun this week. It's gonna be a long season for them. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Roethlisberger needs to be in there somewhere. I'm sure his smell still lingers around that team. 

Playing like shit all game and managing to muster together a few sporadic passes for a win as time expired was classic Ben/Bruce Arians offense. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I’ll compare this loss equal to the Jets last year. Embarrassingly unprepared and morally wrenching. I believe we got our shit together after that loss.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 09:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I’ll compare this loss equal to the Jets last year. Embarrassingly unprepared and morally wrenching. I believe we got our shit together after that loss.

The Jets was way worse.  They had zero talent and abused the Bengals.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

1. Lamar Jackson
2. Baker Mayfield
3. Joe Flacco
4. Mitch Trubisky
5. Jacoby Brissett
6. DeShaun Watson
7. Your mom
8. Joe Burrow

Lol. Ravens fans and any Steeler fans who agree with this are just plain stupid.

Mayfield and Flacco aren't in the AFCN. Duh!  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

1. Lamar Jackson
2. Baker Mayfield
3. Joe Flacco
4. Mitch Trubisky
5. Jacoby Brissett
6. DeShaun Watson
7. Your mom
8. Joe Burrow

Coaching Rankings... Zac Taylor  16/16
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 10:24 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Lol. Ravens fans and any Steeler fans who agree with this are just plain stupid.

Mayfield and Flacco aren't in the AFCN. Duh!  Mellow

I don't think you understand how AFCN QB rankings work here. 

I still say Ben's BO belongs on that list. 

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 11:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't think you understand how AFCN QB rankings work here. 

Big Organ? 

I hear the women love it. 
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 11:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't think you understand how AFCN QB rankings work here. 

After week 1:

1. Lamar Jackson
2. Baker Mayfield
3. Joe Flacco
4. Mitch Trubisky
5. Jacoby Brissett
6. DeShaun Watson
7. Your mom
8. Joe Burrow
9. The foul stench of Ben Roethlisberger's morally bankrupt soul

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Steelers offense is bad. From what i've seen, most level-headed fans are hoping for .500 and some luck. 

They can have their fun this week. It's gonna be a long season for them. 

There are lots of fans out there who wish their team’s down years could be limited to a .500 season here and there … 
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 03:43 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: There are lots of fans out their who wish their team’s down years could be limited to a .500 season here and there … 

them 500 seasons gonna be extremely rare now with 17 games
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 04:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: them 500 seasons gonna be extremely rare now with 17 games

Fair enough.  Also, thanks for quoting my post before I noticed my misspelling of ‘their’.   Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 04:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: them 500 seasons gonna be extremely rare now with 17 games

Alas, had we let the play clock run down on that punt the Steelers COULD be on their way to 8-8-1.
Reply/Quote