Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AFCN QB Rankings
(10-23-2022, 07:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How did MVP Lahmuuur do today?

I had family over today to watch the game so i wasn't even paying attention to other games. 

Burrow did ok today.  Smirk

I hear they stopped pretending and lined up the MVP QB as a running back and pitched it to him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Their star in the passing game got two targets. I wonder what the 12 tight ends they drafted this year are doing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 08:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I hear they stopped pretending and lined up the MVP QB as a running back and pitched it to him.

I'll have to check out the "high"lights.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

I had family over today to watch the game so i wasn't even paying attention to other games. 

I think he connected on 9 of his whopping 16 pass attempts.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 08:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I think he connected on 9 of his whopping 16 pass attempts.

ouch

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 08:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I think he connected on 9 of his whopping 16 pass attempts.

Hey, those stats are outstanding for a running back.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 09:43 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Hey, those stats are outstanding for a running back.

But can he run routes like Taysom Hill?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, thats some funny shit right there. I think that Mason Rudolph needs 5 or 6 though.
Thin skinned Bengal fans should stick to the JN this week.

What about this week?

Reply/Quote
Looks like Kenny needs some coaching to throw the ball to Steeler receivers not the opponents...then again the Steelers dropped 4 INTs from Tua so the game was not a clinic on good QB play...
Reply/Quote

Passing was absolute shite, but he did win and that’s the most important thing I reckon.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 09:50 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: But can he run routes like Taysom Hill?

A RB is a RB. Not everyone can be utility like Taysom.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 12:39 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What about this week?

Well....6 weeks later and you just left the safety of the JN...so I think you've answered your own question. It's safe to come out now.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 11:40 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Well....6 weeks later and you just left the safety of the JN...so I think you've answered your own question. It's safe to come out now.  Tongue

I really don't think fans of other teams should be allowed to post in smack talk.  

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 11:43 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I really don't think fans of other teams should be allowed to post in smack talk.  

You all won't let me in the JN. I've tried a couple of times with a few positive and what I thought posts of interest to Bengal fans, but was quickly PM'd by the mods and the threads deleted. 

Despite the inane, juvenile, and silly shit I post here, I do know how to be respectful and not troll and start shit when it isn't appropriate. But rules are rules...except for that one Packer fan you all love and let post there. I wonder who he blew? (<---that's something that I WOULDN'T post there Wink )
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 12:12 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You all won't let me in the JN. I've tried a couple of times with a few positive and what I thought posts of interest to Bengal fans, but was quickly PM'd by the mods and the threads deleted. 

Despite the inane, juvenile, and silly shit I post here, I do know how to be respectful and not troll and start shit when it isn't appropriate. But rules are rules...except for that one Packer fan you all love and let post there. I wonder who he blew? (<---that's something that I WOULDN'T post there Wink )

Yeah he's got that cloak of invisibility for sure.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 12:12 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You all won't let me in the JN. I've tried a couple of times with a few positive and what I thought posts of interest to Bengal fans, but was quickly PM'd by the mods and the threads deleted. 

Rant 

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 11:43 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I really don't think fans of other teams should be allowed to post in smack talk.  

I think they should bring back the Smack Scoreboard.   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Rough 3 week stretch for Lamar. Looks like his contract season tour bus ran off the road.

At least we're in 1st!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote