Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ GREEN READY TO ROLL
AJ is fully healthy.. great sign for Bengals and Burrow..Other article is the importance of AJ can have for 1st year learning curve QB in Burrow

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/zac-taylor-says-a-j-green-is-finally-healthy-after-missing-2019-season-everything-has-been-positive/

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/4/8/21166123/bengals-aj-green-franchise-tag-joe-burrow-2020-nfl-free-agency
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Now I see.

They just misspoke when they said 6 to 8 weeks. They actually meant 6 to 8 MONTHS.

Not much difference really.
Reply/Quote
No need to play him last year....
Reply/Quote
I so hope he can stay on the field.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2020, 06:07 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I so hope he can stay on the field.

No doubt! If he can stay healthy and on the field, he can be for Burrow what Wayne was for Luck.
Reply/Quote
Ready to roll...his ankle Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2020, 06:38 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Ready to roll...his ankle Ninja

Savage, but probably true.
Reply/Quote
He was also ready to roll the last day of the off season last year.

I don't care if he is ready to roll right now, only the morning of every game this season...
Reply/Quote

LOL

I fear this will be the case. He's quickly becoming a Eifert. Well, close....

Reply/Quote
(04-09-2020, 08:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He was also ready to roll the last day of the off season last year.

[Image: how-to-roll-a-joint.jpg]

Reply/Quote
If AJ comes in 100% healthy,and stays healthy,I believe he and Burrow will really light it up,once they get the chemistry going.Can’t wait To see AJ back on the field.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2020, 06:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Now I see.

They just misspoke when they said 6 to 8 weeks.  They actually meant 6 to 8 MONTHS.

When the FO said they thought there was a chance he could be back for Game 1, we all assumed they meant 2019. Our bad, really.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Boooooooo!!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

(04-09-2020, 06:10 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: No doubt! If he can stay healthy and on the field, he can be for Burrow what Wayne was for Luck.

Thank you broths as usual. Don't need more condescending remarks at this time.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2020, 06:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Now I see.

They just misspoke when they said 6 to 8 weeks.  They actually meant 6 to 8 MONTHS.

I think it's funny that I got bashed last year for saying I doubt he would play that season.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully if they extend him, it’s after a show me period and not a tell me period. I still think that they should have made a clean break from Andy and AJ but who knows.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2020, 06:31 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Hopefully if they extend him, it’s after a show me period and not a tell me period. I still think that they should have made a clean break from Andy and AJ but who knows.

Keeping AJ was a risk they had to take for the sake of their rookie QB.  Might not be the ideal thing to do but under the circumstances, they really had no choice.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-09-2020, 06:06 PM)Tony Wrote: No need to play him last year....

Nope, they likely would have won a couple more games and not gotten Burrow. We'd be missing out on the top 3 or 4 players in this draft as well.

Well, there's no Dre Kirkpatrick on the team to crash into his ankle during 7 on 7 drills this year. So his prospects are improving already.

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2020, 07:30 PM)McC Wrote: Keeping AJ was a risk they had to take for the sake of their rookie QB.  Might not be the ideal thing to do but under the circumstances, they really had no choice.

I don’t think that they had to take it but I get having a vet with his history for the rookie QB. It’s a lot of money that could have improved the team in other areas. They chose to go this way and time will tell if it was a good choice. I think that he needs to play at least 3/4 of the season to be beneficial.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2020, 10:18 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I don’t think that they had to take it but I get having a vet with his history for the rookie QB. It’s a lot of money that could have improved the team in other areas. They chose to go this way and time will tell if it was a good choice. I think that he needs to play at least 3/4 of the season to be beneficial.

We still spent over 130 million dollars on FA’s. Tagging AJ didn’t stop us from improving the team. Maybe we completely overpay a LB if we hadn’t tagged AJ, but if AJ stays healthy (big if I know) he’ll have a much bigger impact than a Littleton or Schobert would have.

Reply/Quote