Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green calls out offensive line

Tell’em like it is AJ
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 04:55 PM)Trademark Wrote:
Tell’em like it is AJ

Remember when AJ Green called out the offensive playcalling? And what happened really soon after?
Maybe we'll see some action taken to address the blocking (hopefully trade for OL? Please?)
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 05:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Remember when AJ Green called out the offensive playcalling? And what happened really soon after?
Maybe we'll see some action taken to address the blocking (hopefully trade for OL? Please?)

Or.....or.....or maybe a Piano Man shitcanning!!!!!!!! :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 04:55 PM)Trademark Wrote:
Tell’em like it is AJ

Reckon any of these armchair QBs will take note now that our all world, superstar WR has spoken on the matter?

Good for AJ, I'm glad someone on the team did.  

Reply/Quote
AJ must be defending Dalton because he's a teammate. Oh wait...he just threw the line under the bus.

So maybe AJ really does like and respect Dalton. Hmm

Glad to see AJ being a leader. He's probably the only one on this team that can speak out like that and maybe get away with it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 05:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: AJ must be defending Dalton because he's a teammate. Oh wait...he just threw the line under the bus.

So maybe AJ really does like and respect Dalton.  Hmm

Glad to see AJ being a leader. He's probably the only one on this team that can speak out like that and maybe get away with it.

Maybe someone on defense.....but it wouldn't be a smart move on either of the QBs to call them out....lol.

Reply/Quote
I've never seen Dalton take the shots he took yesterday. Free hits to the QB. He won't make it through next week against the Jags.

AJ should be concerned. The Oline and Front Office has failed him.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 05:13 PM)Wyche Wrote: Reckon any of these armchair QBs will take note now that our all world, superstar WR has spoken on the matter?

Good for AJ, I'm glad someone on the team did.  

I’m glad he did too. Hopefully his opinion is enough to get something done about that mess the bengals call an offensive line. 
Reply/Quote
Good job AJ !

How in the world anybody could have watched that game yesterday and not felt sorry for AD ?

Fingers crossed it leads to change, this team had no chance without it.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 05:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: Maybe someone on defense.....but it wouldn't be a smart move on either of the QBs to call them out....lol.

I think only Burfict, Dunlap or Atkins would have the clout necessary. Especially Geno considering how quiet he is publicly.

Him speaking out would kinda be like when Silent Bob finally opens his mouth.  Smirk
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Good.  Everytime AJ looks frustrated everyone wants to talk about how it's directed towards AD.  However, anyone can see the problem with the ADtoAJ connection is the worst line I've ever seen the Bengals field.  They're a literal joke.
:andy:
Reply/Quote
Cancer! DIVA! Trust the process! Marvin is a GM!

Ninja Ninja Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 05:27 PM)jj22 Wrote: I've never seen Dalton take the shots he took yesterday. Free hits to the QB. He won't make it through next week against the Jags.

Did you stop watching Bengals games after the 2015 season, then, or something?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 05:27 PM)jj22 Wrote: I've never seen Dalton take the shots he took yesterday. Free hits to the QB. He won't make it through next week against the Jags.

Andy was hit on a whopping 35% of his dropbacks, yet still had QB rating of 108. It amazes me how anyone can blame AD for the struggling offense? Just for you know in case you have never played QB, when you are hit that often the plays when line holds up don't matter because you are getting rid of the ball expecting to be hit even of noone is around you.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 07:18 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Andy was hit on a whopping 35% of his dropbacks, yet still had QB rating of 108. It amazes me how anyone can blame AD for the struggling offense? Just for you know in case you have never played QB, when you are hit that often the plays when line holds up don't matter because you are getting rid of the ball expecting to be hit even of noone is around you.

He was hit on 35% of his dropbacks? Wow.

I do know it looked like he was pressured on 90% of his throws.
Reply/Quote
It's a tradeoff. Andy was definitely taking more direct shots due to us releasing the RB a lot more. The Colts were stunting and blitzing a lot and we were trying to burn them on it.
Reply/Quote
Yes, AJ Green called out the Bengals offensive line, and on coming out the door to the street they stumbled and fell down on the block.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
THIS is the one and only time I wish Pac Man would shoot his mouth off.

Something that's actually of importance.

Really Andy Dalton should have been seeking out Bodine and laying into him on the sidelines.

I bet the whole team would have condoned that lashing out.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Glad to hear AJ sees the same stuff wrong that we are seeing with team.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Did anybody tell AJ that out Tackles are getting better.

Bwahahahahahahahabwahahahahahahahahaha

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote