Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green has right foot in a boot
I didn’t want dez because of his attitude but if greens going to miss real time he might be our best option
Reply/Quote
A quick google search tells me that a decent walking boot costs about $75 bucks.  What are the odds Mike Brown pays for one of those if AJ Green isn't really hurt?

As for the notion of Ross stepping up in Green's absence...well, I wouldn't be surprised is Green is back on the field before Ross is.  Time will tell, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The only beef I have with the boot is Price at first also was said to miss 2 games and turned out to be so far 6 games. So I am taking "it's a precaution" with a grain of salt. Unless our coaches feel this might throw off the Saints in our Nov 11 meeting Big Grin
Reply/Quote
No need to worry, we’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Time to give Dez a call you can't let a 5 and 3 record go to waste now with Lawson being out looks like Bruce Irvin's going to be released and we should just step in and snap him up the fill that void.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 12:31 PM)JLeClair55 Wrote: Time to give Dez a call you can't let a 5 and 3 record go to waste.
With Lawson being out looks like Bruce Irvin's going to be released and we should just step in and snap him up to the fill that void.

Reply/Quote
Eff it. Why not? Sign dez and Irvin. This season likely goes to waste otherwise
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 12:25 PM)pally Wrote:

Ma Bell does a better job with NFL player's toe injuries:

https://y.yarn.co/963c7728-40d8-4a44-96dc-0e020e6dd118.mp4

EDIT: I wish I could have found a way to embed it instead of a link...
Reply/Quote
Yea that’s pretty much a show stopper for me if we lose AJ for any amount more than two weeks. We better be getting Dez in here asap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Schefter just said he is expected to miss 'some games'
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Season.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 01:30 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Season.

??
Reply/Quote
Well at least he has the boot on the right foot instead of the wrong one.
Reply/Quote
If surgery is a option how long would he be out? we still have raiders and browns twice. we could still limp to playoffs without him.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like turf toe. Surgery would be season, rest and rehab, 6 weeks.
Reply/Quote
Need Malone and Ross to step up. With that being said Andy isn't that bad without AJ has everyone thinks.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2018, 12:47 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The only beef I have with the boot is Price at first also was said to miss 2 games and turned out to be so far 6 games. So I am taking "it's a precaution" with a grain of salt. Unless our coaches feel this might throw off the Saints in our Nov 11 meeting Big Grin

The team never said the boot was coming off in 2 weeks.  They said Price would be in the boot 24/7 for 2 weeks and then they would reevaluate.  They reevaluated and put him back in the boot.  This was NEVER going to be only a 2 week injury when you accounted for the rehab time once the boot came off.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
This offense will revert back to being the worst in the league if he misses any amount of time. There is nobody available to pick up that will be able to change that.

This is big trouble. Brace yourselves.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 12:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Knew about what?

Oh, idk...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/04/report-surgery-a-possibility-for-a-j-green/

(11-03-2018, 06:31 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: No need to worry, we’ll be fine.

[Image: 658.png]

(11-04-2018, 01:26 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Schefter just said he is expected to miss 'some games'

Demaryius Thomas is sounding better by the minute. We missed out. 

(11-04-2018, 02:03 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Need Malone and Ross to step up. With that being said Andy isn't that bad without AJ has everyone thinks.

Any news on Ross? If we're relying on those 2 to replace AJ Green...ugh. I agree that Dalton isn't so bad without AJ though. He led us to the playoffs in 2014 with Green missing essentially 5 games. I'd still have Dez Bryant and several others in the building ASAP though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote