Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJM for OBJ and a pick...
(10-07-2016, 11:40 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I guess you haven't checked in a while, cause 35 ain't young by football standards.  Tongue

35 isn't exactly ancient by QB standards though. Eli's brother played til he was 40. If Eli does the same, he has 4-5 years left and the Giants would be stupid to look for a replacement now. Especially when that replacement only has one more year on his deal and would be going on 30 by the time Eli likely retires.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 09:37 AM)jason Wrote: Nobody wants AJ McCarran.

There. I said it. The guy was mediocre while he started. Look at what Wentz and Prescott are doing. I expect them to come back to earth somewhat, but c'mon. McCarran isn't a hot commodity.

If they want OBJ, they'll have to come off AJ Green not AJ McCarran.

A lot of Bengals Fans want AJ McCarran instead of Andy Dalton at Quarterback.

There.  I said it.  
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 03:31 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: A lot of Bengals Fans want AJ McCarran instead of Andy Dalton at Quarterback.

There.  I said it.  
Good thing fans don't make those decisions.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 03:31 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: A lot of Alabama Fans want AJ McCarran instead of Andy Dalton at Quarterback.

There.  I said it.  

There. I fixed it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 03:31 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I want AJ McCarran instead of Andy Dalton at Quarterback.

There.  I said it.  

Fixed it. You guys keep messing it up.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 03:45 PM)jason Wrote: Good thing fans don't make those decisions.

Outside of him and a few trolls, I don't see anyone making that claim. Thank God.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 03:31 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: A lot of Bengals Fans want AJ McCarran instead of Andy Dalton at Quarterback.

There.  I said it.  
I'd love to see that statue behind this offensive line.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote