Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
AJM to learn fate 2/15
Seems like a hard case for AJ to prove and go against established NFL rules. Also I put out a 1stnrd tender on him. Of course we won't get a first back in return but that helps us out more in the trade department.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
The way I see it, the Bengals are going to win no matter how the league decides. Only the degree of what they'll win changes. AJ can only win if he gets to leave the Bengals. I still think he can be a starter for some team, but the Bengals aren't that team. 'Tis a shame, really.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2018, 03:21 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Seems like a hard case for AJ to prove and go against established NFL rules. Also I put out a 1stnrd tender on him. Of course we won't get a first back in return but that helps us out more in the trade department.

If he signs the tender at least...

No ruling yet? its 4 oclock so I'm guessing this wont come today.

I'm interested to see what he gets on the open market. I mean it could be anything.... he could get a brock size deal some teams are insane.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2018, 06:25 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: If he signs the tender at least...

No ruling yet? its 4 oclock so I'm guessing this wont come today.

I'm interested to see what he gets on the open market. I mean it could be anything.... he could get a brock size deal some teams are insane.
15 million at Least; similar to Glennon last year.
J24

Reply/Quote
Maybe we won't get an answer today.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
If he ends up being a RFA i hope they dont screw up and put a 1st round tender on him. No team is going to give up a first to sign him. Most of the teams that need a QB are drafting high anyway so you can slap a second round tender on him and still end up with a high 2 if he does sign elsewhere.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2018, 07:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: They traded him when they could get the highest value.  That is exactly what they should have done.

He was more valuable with two less years on his rookie deal?  Okay. What exactly did he do since 2015 to bump up his value other than play a few garbage snaps and some preseason?
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2018, 03:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think a 2nd brings in others as well like Jets, Denver and maybe someone we are not thinking like Jags or even Pats albeit their 2nd round pick is like a 3rd round pick.

Any QB needy team that loses out on the Cousins sweepstakes and isn't in position for a top prospect might be in play. I'm sure that the success of Jimmy G might help Mac as well...Not that Mac is on that level, but the NFL has always been monkey see, monkey do.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Be prepared to wait longer. News breaking on Twitter.

Dan Graziano‏Verified account @DanGrazianoESPN · 1m1 minute ago
Dan Graziano Retweeted Katherine Terrell

I was told the McCarron decision could be delayed beyond today for personal reasons on the part of the arbitrator.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2018, 01:07 PM)jj22 Wrote: Be prepared to wait longer. News breaking on Twitter.

Dan Graziano‏Verified account @DanGrazianoESPN · 1m1 minute ago  
Dan Graziano Retweeted Katherine Terrell

I was told the McCarron decision could be delayed beyond today for personal reasons on the part of the arbitrator.

Someone forgot to get their wife a valentines day present...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2018, 01:31 PM)Synric Wrote: Someone forgot to get their wife a valentines day present...

Is the wife a McCarron fan or a Bengal fan? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
if MCcaron is gone would you sign Manziel?
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2018, 04:15 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: if MCcaron is gone would you sign Manziel?

IF all the QBs (and their backups) in the league died in a plane crash together tomorrow... I wouldn't call manziel
Reply/Quote

I think I would go with Tebow, Geno Smith, Mark Sanchez, Chad Henne or even Christian Ponder before JM.
Reply/Quote
Been waiting patiently for nothing it appears. lol

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Is Fran Tarkenton still alive??  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2018, 05:12 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Been waiting patiently for nothing it appears. lol

The arbitrator is playing Mikey Ball. he wants more money and Mikey doesn't want to pay it, so we are in a hold out for now.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2018, 01:31 PM)Synric Wrote: Someone forgot to get their wife a valentines day present...

Nah, he’s just a procrastinator like me and doesn’t have his decision yet lol
Reply/Quote
we lose. as usual.

honestly ridiculous. by rule he should NOT have won
Reply/Quote
Effing bullshit and if Cleveland signs him then the NFL needs to force them to give up their 2nd and 3rd picks. Complete BS.
J24

Reply/Quote