Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
AJM to learn fate 2/15
Well, looks like we're in the market for a backup QB now. Bengals won't franchise or transition tag him because that's way too much to pay him.

Hope McCarron gets the shot he's been looking for.
Reply/Quote
Best wishes to AJM.

Just another bad move made by FO in not trading him knowing he would be walking.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2018, 07:09 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Effing bullshit and if Cleveland signs him then the NFL  needs to force them to give up their 2nd and 3rd picks. Complete BS.

Do not see it happening unfortunately. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Shit
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I hope he gets a chance to start somewhere....So, I guess a QB in the draft is more of a possibility now.
Reply/Quote
Significant bad news as now we’ve won’t sign any free agents as we desperately try to save a comp pick for him.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Thought Mikey was a lawyer? At least he's consistent cause he can't win in the court room either.

The NFL gets shadier every day. First one min late to trade now this. AJ is the luckiest player in the NFL right now. Well other than Jimmy G. SOB can't this team do anything right for a change.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2018, 07:26 PM)jj22 Wrote: Significant bad news as now we’ve won’t sign any free agents as we desperately try to save a comp pick for him.

They probably weren't going to sign any significant ones anyway, so meh.  
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2018, 07:24 PM)HuDey Wrote: I hope he gets a chance to start somewhere....So, I guess a QB in the draft is more of a possibility now.

I hope he does start just so we can find out who was right about him: the Dalton haters or the Dalton defenders. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2018, 07:14 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Well, looks like we're in the market for a backup QB now. Bengals won't franchise or transition tag him because that's way too much to pay him.

Hope McCarron gets the shot he's been looking for.

No, that's why they picked up Driscol last year, for when AJ was gone.

If they found that AJM should be a UFA but not Bridgewater, I'm really going to be pissed...
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2018, 07:57 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No, that's why they picked up Driscol last year, for when AJ was gone.

If they found that AJM should be a UFA but not Bridgewater, I'm really going to be pissed...

I'm not a big Driskel guy, but we'll see.

I would expect Bridgewater to be a UFA, but who knows.
Reply/Quote