4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ANNOUNCEMENT
Welcome to the 2016 Official Message Board Mock Draft. This is how we do it:

Eligibility:
You must take is seriously and be able to meet all given timelines and actively participate

Must be a “regular” Board Member in good standing

Our friends that are fans of other teams may participate as long as they meet the other requirements

I will limit the membership to no more than 16. If we get more I will solicit other long time participants to help me with the cuts. I will not GM a team if we reach 16 or more folks that wish to participate.  It is not personal and feel free to organize an “unofficial’ mock (I will gladly participate); as we had them on the mothership from time to time.

Execution:
We will draft 3 rounds in 2 nights

If you are interested nominate yourself in this thread and list 3 teams you would like to draft for. I have always been able to give someone at least one of their desired, but I cannot promise. The deadline to nominate yourself is 4/8/2016 at Midnight EDT.

I will take the weekend to sort through and post the GM-team list on 4/10/2016

On 4/11/2016 a separate trade thread will be open, where teams can talk trades and then the trade window will open from 4/13/2016-4/16/2016

Big Boards will be due to me via PM on 4/21/2016. I will talk more on these later in the process

I will propose 3 different draft windows that we will vote on. I will list them by my preference, but I am here to serve.
Proposed Date 1) RD 1 4/26/2016………….2/27/2016 Trade Day……….RD 2 4/28/2016
Proposed Date 2) RD 1 4/25/2016………….2/26/2016 Trade Day……….RD 2 4/27/2016
Proposed Date 3) RD 1 4/22/2016………….4/23/2016 Trade Day……….RD 2 4/24/2016
**Vote in the Poll**

Bengals: Will be awarded to BengalHolic unless he declines; after all, if not for him we may not have a home

Positions Needed:
Trade Commish(s): I need two people to volunteer to validate trades. Only one must approve each trade, but they will each have veto power. If one is involved in a trade the other adjudicates and I will reserve the right to veto. If both are involved in a trade I will adjudicate and assistant Commish will veto. These people will be responsible to create/monitor the trade thread in this forum

Assistant Commish: I need 1 person that will pick up the ball should I drop it and possibly assume duties as Commish in the future.

Board Support: I need at least 2 people to create/facilitate various threads as needed, This will include a chat thread on draft night, a separate picks thread on draft night, and perhaps a couple more as needed.
If you are interested in helping PM me and I will announce positions as they are filled.

If you are a long time participant chime in and let me know if I have missed anything. Also feel free to post any thoughts ideas you have be you a regular or a first timer.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I will participate again. Would like the Browns, Vikings, or Giants
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Tuesday/Thursday work best for me. Depending on the time I may be able to help with boards and such. If it's after 7 then I definitely could, it's because of a client I have on Tuesdays. Thursdays I'm off.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
I prefer Mon/Wed cause I work Thurs nights but can always message my big board picks for Thurs if need be.
Monday nights, always a good night for me, I would rather help with the draft (if needed) than be a participant. .....just throwing that out there.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
I'm in if you all will have me. I'm fine taking whatever teams are left over after the more senior members get who they want. I'm open for any and all times.
Mon/Wed for me but can make anything work. Panthers, Eagles, Lions.
Mon/Wed would be my preference, but I could make Tue/Thur work as well. I'm cool with the Bengals, as long as everyone's OK with it.

Hopefully, plenty of people will step up and want to participate, so that Bfine can put together a solid group of GM's and we can make the 1st mock draft on the new board a great one!
I have followed the members mock for the last few years and would like to participate if there are any openings left. I would like to draft for HOU, OAK, or LA

[Image: sig.jpg]

[Image: monkeysridingdogsherdingsheep1.gif?w=1000]
I'm pretty flexible with those dates.

My teams I would like are: Cards, Chiefs and Packers.

I can also volunteer any type of commish or asst commish responsibilities.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Monday/Wednesday works for me.

I volunteer for the Seahawks, Vikings, Lions, Jaguars, or Cardinals.

I have no problem with Holic running the Bengals. (It's his funeral)
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
I'm still working swing shift Mon - Thur, so unless the votes swings to the Fri - Sun, I'll have to bow out again this year.
I'd be interested, either in drafting or in helping. But as I never partook on the mothership, I'll wait at the end of the line on either side of it.
I'm in...... Seahawks and/or Vikings please.

Also what time of day are we talking here?
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
(04-03-2016, 03:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Welcome to the 2016 Official Message Board Mock Draft. This is how we do it:

Eligibility:
You must take is seriously and be able to meet all given timelines and actively participate

Must be a “regular” Board Member in good standing

Our friends that are fans of other teams may participate as long as they meet the other requirements

I will limit the membership to no more than 16. If we get more I will solicit other long time participants to help me with the cuts. I will not GM a team if we reach 16 or more folks that wish to participate.  It is not personal and feel free to organize an “unofficial’ mock (I will gladly participate); as we had them on the mothership from time to time.

Execution:
We will draft 3 rounds in 2 nights

If you are interested nominate yourself in this thread and list 3 teams you would like to draft for. I have always been able to give someone at least one of their desired, but I cannot promise. The deadline to nominate yourself is 4/8/2016 at Midnight EDT.

I will take the weekend to sort through and post the GM-team list on 4/10/2016

On 4/11/2016 a separate trade thread will be open, where teams can talk trades and then the trade window will open from 4/13/2016-4/16/2016

Big Boards will be due to me via PM on 4/21/2016. I will talk more on these later in the process

I will propose 3 different draft windows that we will vote on. I will list them by my preference, but I am here to serve.
Proposed Date 1) RD 1 4/26/2016………….2/27/2016 Trade Day……….RD 2 4/28/2016
Proposed Date 2) RD 1 4/25/2016………….2/26/2016 Trade Day……….RD 2 4/27/2016
Proposed Date 3) RD 1 4/22/2016………….4/23/2016 Trade Day……….RD 2 4/24/2016
**Vote in the Poll**

Bengals: Will be awarded to BengalHolic unless he declines; after all, if not for him we may not have a home

Positions Needed:
Trade Commish(s): I need two people to volunteer to validate trades. Only one must approve each trade, but they will each have veto power. If one is involved in a trade the other adjudicates and I will reserve the right to veto. If both are involved in a trade I will adjudicate and assistant Commish will veto. These people will be responsible to create/monitor the trade thread in this forum

Assistant Commish: I need 1 person that will pick up the ball should I drop it and possibly assume duties as Commish in the future.

Board Support: I need at least 2 people to create/facilitate various threads as needed, This will include a chat thread on draft night, a separate picks thread on draft night, and perhaps a couple more as needed.
If you are interested in helping PM me and I will announce positions as they are filled.

If you are a long time participant chime in and let me know if I have missed anything. Also feel free to post any thoughts ideas you have be you a regular or a first timer.

I have no interest in drafting, but my hat is off to Bfine for the changes for 2016 as it appears he has been all inclusive to all members including our rival AFCN fans. Have fun everyone.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
I would like to do it this year.
Any team except pitt is fine by me.
I would like the Lions, Buccaneers or Eagles.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

(04-06-2016, 01:29 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: I'm in...... Seahawks and/or Vikings please.

Also what time of day are we talking here?

7:30 EDT, but we can flex 1 hour either way
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Any of the dates work for me in that case.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
I'm in. Cowboys, Falcons, Ravens.