Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adam Jones Arrested.
(01-05-2017, 04:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lots of arrogance here from you Sled, thought you were above this.

You know what is ***** up is you think this is all for your best interest.

I trust people more than i trust the law unfortunately. I wish i trusted them all the same.

There are good cops, there are bad cops, there are good judges, there are bad judges.

But the prior is a rarity nowadays from what i have seen.

I think that if you got accused of something you didn't do, got thrown in jail and everyone
treated you like scum maybe you would have a different thought on the matter.

No one cares until it is themselves. People are naturally selfish and condemn others before
themselves. I tend to not be this way the more i see in society today...

But not with Adam here.

Did not mean to come across with arrogance, it just is a pet peeve of mine when people do something they shouldn't, get in trouble for it, then blame someone else. I'm not talking about innocent people, I'm talking about people not owning their own actions when they get in trouble.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 06:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Did not mean to come across with arrogance, it just is a pet peeve of mine when people do something they shouldn't, get in trouble for it, then blame someone else. I'm not talking about innocent people, I'm talking about people not owning their own actions when they get in trouble.

Alright, happy it was a misunderstanding. No probs. Rock On
Reply/Quote