Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adam Jones Arrested.
(01-04-2017, 04:32 PM)Older Than You Wrote: Why is it funny? People act like this is some millennial law or something. Spitting has been either an assault or battery charge for decades.

Never heard of such a thing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 10:00 PM)Weazzel80 Wrote: I don't know what happened but Adam Jones is a good Corner and one of the leaders of this football team. It sucks that so many of you don't support our players and want an immediate release.

I can't and won't lose my objectivity to be a homer for a team that, in the big picture, is the biggest shitpile of a sports organization ever.  Vouch for him all you want, but the fact remains that his productivity does not warrant putting up with this kind of bullshit time and time again.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 12:29 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It seems my 'every criminal ever' comment got some attention. Allow me to elaborate; good criminals deny charges in court. Most of them will admit to it after the fact to cell mates, or course.

But there's a reason mafiosos get off all the time and rapists and murderers walk. Deny, deny, deny. They're criminals - you think being honest is high on their list of priorities?

But I'm getting off track. A guy with a rap sheet as long as Jones doesn't get the benefit of the doubt anymore.

"Pacman Jones isn't telling the truth because he's a criminal and criminals lie". "Okay. "Getting off track" usually doesn't involve circular reasoning.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 10:00 PM)Weazzel80 Wrote: I don't know what happened but Adam Jones is a good Corner and one of the leaders of this football team. It sucks that so many of you don't support our players and want an immediate release.

I like Jones, as a player who has talent. As a human being, however, he's not exactly a guy you want around you.

Reply/Quote

Oh please. You loose the benefit of the doubt when your in double digit arrests. 

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 12:08 PM)Gohards Wrote: 100% false. When i was younger i got in a lot of trouble. Went to juvenile for 6 days first time, then 31 days then 55 days. Only 1 guy in there i met, claimed he was innocent. And that was because it had to do with some sick sexual stuff.

Everyone in there will tell you what they did with a smile on their face.

Thats one of the biggest misconceptions in crime. Hardly any will claim that they are actually innocent.

Not sticking up for pacman, but i am sure that the police or whoever,  exaggerated a little bit. Once you are in the system, it is close to impossible to get yourself out.

Let me also tell you something - my first time getting arrested, was NOTHING like my last. After being a repeat offender, the cops knew me. They didnt mind flinging me around while i was cuffed, or literally throwing me into the back of the cop car. I hit my head on the pillar and had a knot on my head and you know what they said when i said something about hitting my head? They told me to shut the **** up and slammed the door. I never believe resisting arrest when i see it. That is what we called a "add-on" charge. Thats something that the police slap on you, knowing it will get dropped, but it will make you look worse to the judge.

I doubt they told the police or a judge exactly what they did with a smile on their face. 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 11:31 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: "Pacman Jones isn't telling the truth because he's a criminal and criminals lie". "Okay. "Getting off track" usually doesn't involve circular reasoning.

And being realistic doesn't involve denying the duh factor. 
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Being a good corner does not mean you get a pass for bad behavior.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 05:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Now I would have my doubts about pacman's innocence if he just denied the accusation; however' given the fact that he has vehemently denied them, we can all reassured.

Right... what attorney is going to come out and immediately say "yep, he did it and should be given a full sentence".  The statements from his attorney mean literally nothing.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 09:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Who is they???? Could it be that if you do dumbs things to get into the system, ala Adam Jones, then maybe, just maybe, you continue to do dumb things and keep yourself in the system? It's called personal responsibility and consequences for actions. There is no "they" about it....

The system. I got busted fishing without a license one time and had to go to court instead of just being able to pay a
fine. All i was doing was hooking some chubs for my young cousins and letting them get to fight a fish. Did nothing
wrong but i will never fish without a license again.

They run people through the courts like cattle. They brought in some old lady to jail who could of been your Grandmother
in, saying she didn't pay a bill. She said it was in the mail and this could happen to any old lady. It was disgusting.

These Judges, cops and lawyers aren't all just and have to be held accountable as well.

This has nothing to do with Adam though, he put himself in this situation time and time again.

But that does not mean the system does not try to keep criminals in the system. This would be ignorant to say so.

It is how they make money. That is why they try to lower alcohol content on DUI's, they can bust more people.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 11:22 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Never heard of such a thing.

I got a ticket for using profanity and spitting on a sidewalk. These things exists. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 03:05 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I got a ticket for using profanity and spitting on a sidewalk. These things exists. 

What a terrible criminal you are HH. Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 02:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The system. I got busted fishing without a license one time and had to go to court instead of just being able to pay a
fine. All i was doing was hooking some chubs for my young cousins and letting them get to fight a fish. Did nothing
wrong but i will never fish without a license again.

They run people through the courts like cattle. They brought in some old lady to jail who could of been your Grandmother
in, saying she didn't pay a bill. She said it was in the mail and this could happen to any old lady. It was disgusting.

These Judges, cops and lawyers aren't all just and have to be held accountable as well.

This has nothing to do with Adam though, he put himself in this situation time and time again.

But that does not mean the system does not try to keep criminals in the system. This would be ignorant to say so.

It is how they make money. That is why they try to lower alcohol content on DUI's, they can bust more people.

Ah, I see, you were fishing without a license, but you did nothing wrong and THEY hammered you for it. Some lady didn't pay a bill and THEY hauled her into court where she admitted it hadn't been paid, but was "in the mail" and THEY hammered her for it. . And yeah, THEY try to lower alcohol content on DUI's to make money, not to keep drunk drivers from killing innocent people. It's all so clear now... THEY are some real bastards for making people follow the law..... THEY ticketed me one time for not wearing enough Hunter Orange while deer hunting. Actually, I had enough on when I was walking around, but once seated I took my orange hat and gloves off and put warmer one's on when I got cold, and THEY saw me sitting there and ticketed me. And you know what??? It was MY OWN DAMN FAULT!!! I knew the rules and didn't obey them and got caught. I did not blame THEY, I blamed myself.....because it was my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 03:05 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I got a ticket for using profanity and spitting on a sidewalk. These things exists. 

With 8 years of O around I'm guess I shouldn't be surprised. You are probably lucky they didn't lock you up for some extended time period or send you in for electro shock.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 03:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Ah, I see, you were fishing without a license, but you did nothing wrong and THEY hammered you for it. Some lady didn't pay a bill and THEY hauled her into court where she admitted it hadn't been paid, but was "in the mail" and THEY hammered her for it. . And yeah, THEY try to lower alcohol content on DUI's to make money, not to keep drunk drivers from killing innocent people. It's all so clear now... THEY are some real bastards for making people follow the law..... THEY ticketed me one time for not wearing enough Hunter Orange while deer hunting. Actually, I had enough on when I was walking around, but once seated I took my orange hat and gloves off and put warmer one's on when I got cold, and THEY saw me sitting there and ticketed me. And you know what??? It was MY OWN DAMN FAULT!!! I knew the rules and didn't obey them and got caught. I did not blame THEY, I blamed myself.....because it was my fault.

Lots of arrogance here from you Sled, thought you were above this.

You know what is ****** up is you think this is all for your best interest.

I trust people more than i trust the law unfortunately. I wish i trusted them all the same.

There are good cops, there are bad cops, there are good judges, there are bad judges.

But the prior is a rarity nowadays from what i have seen.

I think that if you got accused of something you didn't do, got thrown in jail and everyone
treated you like scum maybe you would have a different thought on the matter.

No one cares until it is themselves. People are naturally selfish and condemn others before
themselves. I tend to not be this way the more i see in society today...

But not with Adam here.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 04:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lots of arrogance here from you Sled, thought you were above this.

You know what is ***** up is you think this is all for your best interest.

I trust people more than i trust the law unfortunately. I wish i trusted them all the same.

There are good cops, there are bad cops, there are good judges, there are bad judges.

But the prior is a rarity nowadays from what i have seen.

I think that if you got accused of something you didn't do, got thrown in jail and everyone
treated you like scum maybe you would have a different thought on the matter.

No one cares until it is themselves. People are naturally selfish and condemn others before
themselves. I tend to not be this way the more i see in society today...

But not with Adam here.

Yep big difference between Andy Griffith and Roscoe P. Coltrane.....and there are examples of each out there.

....and the government is as corrupt as any entity can be.  Who passes these laws these guys are sworn to uphold? Hmm

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 04:41 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yep big difference between Andy Griffith and Roscoe P. Coltrane.....and there are examples of each out there.

....and the government is as corrupt as any entity can be.  Who passes these laws these guys are sworn to uphold? Hmm

Cool

Frickin's lawyers Wyche, you know it brother.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 03:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What a terrible criminal you are HH. Cool

Well look at him, he can't even afford a shirt with sleeves..

[Image: avatar_241.jpg?dateline=1459982747]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 04:51 PM)Earendil Wrote: Well look at him, he can't even afford a shirt with sleeves..

[Image: avatar_241.jpg?dateline=1459982747]

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 11:22 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Never heard of such a thing.

You must be new to life then.
Reply/Quote