Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adam Jones Arrested.
(01-03-2017, 11:47 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Time to go Adam....buh bye.

He's "Pacman" again. Smirk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 10:19 AM)corpjet Wrote: Sorry but he needs to be cut NOW, set the tone for next season, this would be a great start!!!

Yes it would.  Enough is enough.  I know they like to give people chances to straighten out their lives, and they've done that with Adam Jones.  But at some point as an organization you have stand for something better.  If anything else they need to set an example for the rest of the team.  Marvin already has a problem with accountability... time to turn over a new leaf. Why not start with one of his poster boys.

Looks like we can start calling him Pacman again.  Shame on you Pacman!

p.s. even if the problems came looking for you, why in the heck would you spit on a nurse?  Pathetic!
Reply/Quote
I don't think his play dropped off as some are claiming. But after such a disastrous season where expectations were high -- the PR nightmare of keeping Marvin; this compounds that. The only thing the Bengals can do is release him. I'd be shocked if they didn't. They couldn't have asked for a better scenario to take some of the focus away from Marvin, if only for a short time.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
This is a no brainer time to cut him. We have young blood in Kirk, Dennard and WJ3 that need a shot. I was through with Pacman anyways his play doesn't warrant what a liability he is.

I honestly wonder if he has mental illness and can't control himself.
Reply/Quote
I was in Jones' corner until reading this. Spitting on the nurse that was trying to help him? Time for him to go. Regardless of what happened to cause his arrest, this is simply unacceptable. Cut him and move on. MB needs to take a lesson from Robert Kraft. When he cut Hernandez and Hernandez's lawyers said they were going to sue for the rest of his guaranteed money in his contract, Kraft laughed at them and said good luck. IMO every players contract should come with the clause that they represent the team, and their behavior needs to reflect that.
Reply/Quote
He's gone. They'll cut him before the end of the day.
Reply/Quote
Apparently he poked a security guard in the eye, head butted and kicked a cop and than spit on the hand of a nurse.

Oh yeah he's totally innocent.
Reply/Quote
The most bitterly scoff-worthy aspect is that this happened on what...day 2 of the off-season?
Reply/Quote
Send PacMan packing and good riddance. I don't want him on the team with this type of garbage.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I was 50/50 on cutting him last year. Now I'm 100/0 for cutting him.

He's 33 and lost a step anyways. Plus he's a bad influence on Burfict.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 12:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The most bitterly scoff-worthy aspect is that this happened on what...day 2 of the off-season?

Truth......
Reply/Quote
Release him today!

And FU Pacman for making those who defend you look like assholes.

smh

Get..help..man.

Reply/Quote
Pacman Jones playing level? Who cares? I don't care if he is playing so well that Darrelle Revis has a shrine to him in his house. Cut him now. This is Mike Brown's opportunity to act like his father.
Reply/Quote
2005: Most promising season in years goes down the toilet thanks to our MVP candidate QB going down against the Steelers. A capable backup is unable to win a controversial playoff game in Cincy vs the Steelers.

2015: Most promising season in years goes down the toilet thanks to our MVP candidate QB going down against the Steelers. A capable backup is unable to win a controversial playoff game in Cincy vs the Steelers

2006: We follow the promising season with disappointment and arrests. Highlighted by the saga of a former West Virginia player.

2016: We follow the promising season by going 6-9-1 and our first arrest of the off-season is the former WV teammate of Chris Henry.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 01:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 2005: Most promising season in years goes down the toilet thanks to our MVP candidate QB going down against the Steelers. A capable backup is unable to win a controversial playoff game in Cincy vs the Steelers.

2015: Most promising season in years goes down the toilet thanks to our MVP candidate QB going down against the Steelers. A capable backup is unable to win a controversial playoff game in Cincy vs the Steelers

2006: We follow the promising season with disappointment and arrests. Highlighted by the saga of a former West Virginia player.

2016: We follow the promising season by going 6-9-1 and our first arrest of the off-season is the former WV teammate of Chris Henry.

I've mention d this several times in various threads this season.

2015 & 2016 are uncanny compared to 2005&2006. Let's hope it stops right here and now.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 01:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 2005: Most promising season in years goes down the toilet thanks to our MVP candidate QB going down against the Steelers. A capable backup is unable to win a controversial playoff game in Cincy vs the Steelers.

Reply/Quote
Buh-bye Pacman. Thanks for you effort when your head wasn't up your ..uh....
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 12:29 PM)treee Wrote: He's gone. They'll cut him before the end of the day.

Wanna make a bet? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I wanted PacMan gone the minute he slapped that girl outside that bar; so if there is any merit to this at all (especially spitting on the nurse) I want him gone.

As to the contract part: I'm pretty sure if the Bengals can prove they cut him "for cause" then they owe him nothing and can even try to recoup any bonuses he has already been paid.

BTW: With the 9th pick of the 2017 NFL Draft the Cincinnati Bengals select Teez Tabor CB/UF
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 01:40 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Wanna make a bet? 

Pacman is part of the Bengals "family" now, so I'll be mildly surprised if they cut him.

How much money they'd owe him will also be a huge factor for Mikey boy.
Reply/Quote