Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adam Jones Arrested.
(01-03-2017, 01:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I wanted PacMan gone the minute he slapped that girl outside that bar; so if there is any merit to this at all (especially spitting on the nurse) I want him gone.

Same here.  It was shocking how many people supported him after the video was released.  One of his teammates was trying to drag him away, but he had to go back and get in the girls face.  He is like a teenager in a 33 year old body.

If Bengals release him before June they only have $1.3 million in dead money and save $6.3 million in cap space.  I actually don't think Adam played as badly this year as some people claim, but with all the young CBs we have on the roster it is best to move on from Pacman.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 01:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I wanted PacMan gone the minute he slapped that girl outside that bar; so if there is any merit to this at all (especially spitting on the nurse) I want him gone.

As to the contract part: I'm pretty sure if the Bengals can prove they cut him "for cause" then they owe him nothing and can even try to recoup any bonuses he has already been paid.

BTW: With the 9th pick of the 2017 NFL Draft the Cincinnati Bengals select Teez Tabor CB/UF

If we draft another 1st Round CB...
Reply/Quote
If any/most of the OP is true, we will not have to worry about whether we should cut Pacman or not. The Commish will make that decision for us.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 11:11 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Immaturity seems like someone who can possibly age and grow out of making bad decisions...doesn't have the brain development or life experience to realize what he's doing is throwing obstacles in his own path.

This guy is 33 years old and keeps getting in the same trouble in the same places for the same reasons.

Exactly.  You're not "immature" at 33 years old and your 20th arrest (I'm guessing here, but probably not far off).  What kind of moron spits on one of the jail workers?  Head butting an officer is bad enough, but in theory you could say that was "heat of the moment".  Who gets to the jail, has had time to cool down, and then spits on one of the workers?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 02:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If any/most of the OP is true, we will not have to worry about whether we should cut Pacman or not. The Commish will make that decision for us.

I hope you're right about this.

I hope you're wrong about a CB at #9. We can go CB after that, but I don't want to see the boards if CB is the top pick.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 01:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Same here.  It was shocking how many people supported him after the video was released.  One of his teammates was trying to drag him away, but he had to go back and get in the girls face.  He is like a teenager in a 33 year old body.

If Bengals release him before June they only have $1.3 million in dead money and save $6.3 million in cap space.  I actually don't think Adam played as badly this year as some people claim, but with all the young CBs we have on the roster it is best to move on from Pacman.

Clew Harris was the one that tried to pull him away. As I said; I think there's a way the Bengals can get off the hook for the money owed.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 01:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Same here.  It was shocking how many people supported him after the video was released.  One of his teammates was trying to drag him away, but he had to go back and get in the girls face.  He is like a teenager in a 33 year old body.

Don
'

Don't know if it matters much but he was ranked as the #4 best corner in the whole NFL according to Ike Taylor once the season ended.

I don't know what to do, I would probably release and then pick up a FA corner.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 02:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Clew Harris was the one that tried to pull him away. As I said; I think there's a way the Bengals can get off the hook for the money owed.

They won't owe any money at all. He has no guaranteed money this coming season. The only year guaranteed in his 3 year deal was 2016 season. The Bengals will SAVE over $6million in cap space if he is cut in offseason.
Reply/Quote
Ive been wanting them to move on from Pacman for quite some time. With 3 young 1st round corners next year and Erickson showing tons of improvement on returns, dont see any reason at all to not cut him.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 11:58 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: This is a no brainer time to cut him. We have young blood in Kirk, Dennard and WJ3 that need a shot. I was through with Pacman anyways his play doesn't warrant what a liability he is.

I honestly wonder if he has mental illness and can't control himself.

It seems highly possible, which is not to excuse him. It just might be the reason though. How does anyone in their 'right' mind continue to sabotage the opportunities he's had the privilege of having? Here's to hoping he finds his peace, along with another place to play besides here. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Woo! A free out!
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
cut j. hill at same time plz, or demote
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm just waiting for someone to make a GIF(from his Pryor rant)of Pacman shaking the garbage can goin' "Hey you in there?!?" only to have his own head come rolling out.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 09:59 AM)PacMan Fever Wrote: Once a thug always a thug.
Any suggestions on a new screen moniker for me now??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk
Paging Dr. Dre....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This is Bullshit. Picman was framed. This was Joey Porter wearing a picman mask.

This is almost comical. He needs to be cut. And there is a good chance Kirkpatrick gets paid elsewhere. And after dumping so many resources into CB we could be starting a 2nd year guy with zero experience and Dennard who has not looked very good.
Reply/Quote
Goodbye Pacman. You deserve to be released
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 12:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I was in Jones' corner until reading this. Spitting on the nurse that was trying to help him? Time for him to go. Regardless of what happened to cause his arrest, this is simply unacceptable. Cut him and move on. MB needs to take a lesson from Robert Kraft. When he cut Hernandez and Hernandez's lawyers said they were going to sue for the rest of his guaranteed money in his contract, Kraft laughed at them and said good luck. IMO every players contract should come with the clause that they represent the team, and their behavior needs to reflect that.

Ah, the ol' Morals Clause.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Way to bring back the Classic Bengals offseason Pac Man you jackass. Who will be next.
Reply/Quote
I don't make judgments based on preliminary news  reports and certainly don't trust the word of cops in the local jail . I've been in a few jails in my lifetime and they damned sure ain't saints..
I'm not quite sure what to make of it, but as far as the idea that a football team should be nothing but upstanding citizens..that's never going to happen. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 03:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: cut j. hill at same time plz, or demote

Yesterday I made  thread about Burkhead and you tried to claim it was about Hill.

Now we have a thread about Pacman and you try to make it about Hill.

I get that you don't like Hill, but your obsession with him is starting to get a little creepy.
Reply/Quote