Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adam Jones continues to not get it
(05-14-2017, 02:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 2. You seem to also think Pacman deserves a clean slate and benefit of the doubt for each occurrence. Why? 

Because the last time he was accused of a crime he was not guilty.  And I don't like to punish innocent people.

Funny how all the "morally superior" people around here have no problem with that.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 06:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Because the last time he was accused of a crime he was not guilty.  And I don't like to punish innocent people.

Funny how all the "morally superior" people around here have no problem with that.

Face palm. He has not been of accused of a crime here. It's his punk ass behavior we are commenting on. Step out of the courtroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 07:20 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote:  It's his punk ass behavior we are commenting on. 

And players very rarely get cut for just that.

But you think Pac should because of his past discretions.

I think he should not get cut for something this minor unless he gets suspended by the league.

That is the difference between us.  I don't think we are going to get any farther than that.  So I am done with this thread unless someone brings me back up.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 06:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Because the last time he was accused of a crime he was not guilty.  And I don't like to punish innocent people.

This is Ten Chances reaping what he has sown.  He has put himself here.  It's not about crimes.  It's all about stupidity.  Why can't you see the difference?  And hasn't just been off the field.  He has moron-ed on it too.  And his play slipped last year and his anger grew and his lack of control reared its ugly head

He's not slipping.  He's plummeting.  How can you be so blind to that? 

What I wonder is why is he doing this?  Why is he behaving like this?  He did well for a few years, sailed right along.  What changed?  What made him jump the tracks?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 09:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And players very rarely get cut for just that.

I think he should not get cut for something this minor unless he gets suspended by the league.

That is the difference between us.  I don't think we are going to get any farther than that.  So I am done with this thread unless someone brings me back up.

I didn't say he should get cut over this car accident.  Or tweeting his comments.  It's just a pattern of punk behavior that goes unpunished.  And he continues to do it.  It's the totality of it all.  And I donor expect him to be cut.  But I'm ready to move on from him
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 09:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And players very rarely get cut for just that.

It's the pattern returning.  It was there for awhile and then it went away for awhile and now it is rearing its ugly head again.  If it's me, I don't cut him for what he's done as much as for what he will inevitably do.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 09:42 PM)McC Wrote: This is Ten Chances reaping what he has sown.  He has put himself here.  It's not about crimes.  It's all about stupidity.  Why can't you see the difference?  And hasn't just been off the field.  He has moron-ed on it too.  And his play slipped last year and his anger grew and his lack of control reared its ugly head

He's not slipping.  He's plummeting.  How can you be so blind to that? 

What I wonder is why is he doing this?  Why is he behaving like this?  He did well for a few years, sailed right along.  What changed?  What made him jump the tracks?

And this is the single biggest reason I want him gone ! He's one of the ring leaders of discipline problems on the field.

Just wait, if he doesn't get suspended for the entire season, fingers crossed, he will throw hissy fits on the field and cost us.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2017, 07:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Pac has been in a lot of trouble, so people decide that they no longer need to know any facts.  They say he is guilty because he has been guikty in the past.

It seems you are saying that Pac Man should be considered innocent, until proven guilty, on a case by case basis.

Though he keeps somehow finding himself in bad situations, (like the recent Nurse "spitting" incident), his accusers are unable to make these charges stick to the point of conviction.

Then, what you call "Haters", label Pac Man as "Guilty" anyway based on his past and not the recent events actual facts.

Taking what you have been implying a step further would show the Root of the problem being inside the "Haters" themselves. You can accept a certain level of juvenile behavior from Pac Man as long as it isn't too bad. Being rude, cursing, partying, arrested and released is acceptable as long as nothing truly seriously bad is done by Pac Man.

You can accept someone disliking Pac Man's behaviors as long as they don't Cross the Line of making up worse so called facts to "Hate" on Pac Man. Once they cross that line you seem to feel that they are victimizing Pac Man. It is this line crossing by the "Haters" that you are pointing out.

So people should accept that Pac Man will "Test" where the line is from time to time with Juvenile behavior from now on leading to more incidents. As long as he doesn't overstep that line you are OK with it. If a "Hater" says he overstepped when he didn't you will call out the "Hater". If Pac Man actually does overstep the line then you will be done with Pac Man while still retaining the right to correct any future "Hater" misstatements that may victimize Pac Man in the future.

Am I close on this ?
Reply/Quote
The guy is never going to change, no matter what. He's been stupid since coming into the league and I'm guessing before that even and he will continue to be stupid till the end. He's his own worst enemy, not the police or anyone else. Can only hope the young CBs can make him expendable.
Reply/Quote