Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adam Jones continues to not get it
(05-11-2017, 07:02 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: He did go on a profanity laced tirade when the reporter asked him about his offseason.

No he did not.

You guys just keep proving my point over and over again.

You believe every lie and exaggeration you hear about Pacman without even checking to see if it is true.

You care more about "public opinion" than "truth".
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 11:29 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No he did not.

You believe every lie and exaggeration you hear about Pacman without even checking to see if it is true.

Yes Fred, he did. I heard it with my own ears. It was replayed on the radio. But I guess you know more about what I heard and how I view profanity. Get over yourself.

And PAC man did spit on her. Intentional or not, spit left HIS mouth and landed on HER hand. It may not have been criminal intent, it may have been accidental, but it did happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2017/04/17/cincinnati-bengals-cornerback-adam-jones-has-verbal-altercation-reporter/100569862/

Quote:After three questions off topic, Danneman came back with this question which set Jones off.

“I know you said you were thankful for the organization, is there anything you have to show to fans, have to prove to the fans for them to welcome you back since there were a lot of people upset with the way things went down in the offseason for you?”

At that point, five minutes into his first interview of the season, Jones kicked Danneman out of the interview huddle and told him that would be his last interview of the year.

“Didn’t I just tell you don’t ask me that?” Jones said. “You out the (interview), turn around, go back, go back that way, see you. Next question.”

As all the reporters began to disperse the yelling from Jones grew louder and more combative. Jones walked past the reporter twice after that and continued to yell and curse at him.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 11:48 AM)ochocincos Wrote: http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2017/04/17/cincinnati-bengals-cornerback-adam-jones-has-verbal-altercation-reporter/100569862/

I am just going by what I saw on the video.

Too much proof of too many people lying and exaggerating about the things Pacman does.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 12:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am just going by what I saw on the video.

Too much proof of too many people lying and exaggerating about the things Pacman does.

That's fair, but to say "No he did not (go on a profanity laced tirade on a reporter)" may not actually be fact, at least according to the cincinnati.com article stating that he did yell and swear repeatedly at a reporter that kept badgering him about something he didn't want to talk about.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 11:34 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Yes Fred, he did.  I heard it with my own ears.  It was replayed on the radio.  But I guess you know more about what I heard and how I view profanity.  Get over yourself.

I know you already admitted that you lied about Pac threatening to kill a police officer.

I can post a link of the video if you want, but Pac does not use any profanity in it.

if you have a link to something else then I would love to hear it.

But I have no reason to believe anything you say about Pac because you have already admitted to spreading falsehoods about him.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 12:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am just going by what I saw on the video.

And not enough recognition of what he actually does

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 12:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I know you already admitted that you lied about Pac threatening to kill a police officer.

I can post a link of the video if you want, but Pac does not use any profanity in it.

But I have no reason to believe anything you say about Pac because you have already admitted to spreading falsehoods about him.

Prove it Fred. No where did I say he threatened to kill a police officer or admitted lying about it. You're reaching now

Reply/Quote

So do you see this as being at the "Conspiracy Level" or just a series of "Coincidences" or something at the "Subconscious Level" that is making all of these people hate on Pac Man ?
Reply/Quote
This is message board gold.

First of all prove Pac is a coward because he threatens people who he knows won't fight back.

(05-11-2017, 06:53 PM)McC Wrote: But he saves all his cowardly wrath for those who can't or won't fight back,

Next, threaten to beat Pac's ass because Pac will never hear about it to fight back.

(05-11-2017, 06:53 PM)McC Wrote: Come look me up, Ten Chances.  I'd be more than happy to give you the whooping you so obviously deserve.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 07:02 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: And you defend him like he is the patron saint of the pass play.

I defend waiting to find out what really happened before punishing the guy.  I keep saying this, and everyone keeps ignoring it.

(05-11-2017, 07:02 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: You just love to argue every point don't you?

It takes two people to argue.

So what ius your point?
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2017, 07:05 PM)McC Wrote: It's the lawyer mentality--no scumbag is too scummy to defend. 

"Due process" is not too scummy to defend.

You must have it confused with the scummy act of judging someone in the court of public opinion.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 12:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I defend waiting to find out what really happened before punishing the guy.  I keep saying this, and everyone keeps ignoring it.

It takes two people to argue.

So what ius your point?

Except I didn't accuse him of anything or mete out any punishment. I just think he's a scumbag

Reply/Quote

But what is your take on WHY all of these people are doing it ?

May it have Freudian roots or could all of these Haters have smaller than average Vienna sausage sizes; are upset about it and therefore lash out against Pac Man to feel more "normal" ?

What is your Theory as to Why they are hating so much on Pac ?

Take this one last step and shed light on WHY they do it.  I have Teed this up for you now Nail it.
Reply/Quote
NSFW...

(back of cop car)

(punching/slapping woman)

(taking on Geno)

(playoff shove)

(reporter)

I'm just tired of this kind of stuff. Nevermind his social media rants, which have also been embarrassing.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 02:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: NSFW...

(back of cop car)

(punching/slapping woman)

(taking on Geno)

(playoff shove)

(reporter)

I'm just tired of this kind of stuff. Nevermind his social media rants, which have also been embarrassing.

Team leader.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Same here Shake. The last thing we need is this guy around Mixon.
Reply/Quote

Your point is stupid.  He's an unrepentant moron and you can't stop defending him.   The truth is he can't stop himself from being stupid.  It's really no more complex than that.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 12:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I know you already admitted that you lied about Pac threatening to kill a police officer.

(05-12-2017, 12:06 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Prove it Fred. No where did I say he threatened to kill a police officer or admitted lying about it. You're reaching now

Still waiting
Reply/Quote
As Shake showed perfectly, Pacman has had more chances than he deserves.

How anyone can defend him is beyond me. He has been suspended multiple times, yet nothing changes. One video that was missing from the list would be the one of Pacman pulling Amari Cooper's helmet off and slamming his head down on it and the field.

Don't tell me it's a violent game and these things happen because...they don't. Look back through the years and find another video clip of a player pulling a guy to the ground, yanking his helmet off and slamming his head down onto it and the field. Even the dirtbag steelers have never pulled that one....and that says alot.

He's been in trouble since he was drafted by the Titans, all these years and nothing changes...why would anyone make an excuse for him? I don't get it at all, if he was playing for a different team especially the steelers everyone in this thread including you Fred would be talking about how much of a dirtbag he was and how he should be out of the league for good. The stripes on his helmet does not excuse his behavior. He's a dirtbag and he isn't learning, it is time to move on.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote