Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Jones decision by 3-14
(02-27-2018, 08:22 AM)McC Wrote: I agree with this but absolutely not at the expense of snaps for WJIII.

Exactly.  Nobody disagrees with Macman having some value but not at the expense of snaps for our 2 young and better CBs and in addition, not worth the money.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 12:29 PM)treee Wrote: You know, I've suggest Kirkpatrick at Safety, but the more that I think about it, Jones would make even more sense there. His loss of a step becomes negligible and the fact that he studies so hard is multiplied.

The guy who loves taking stiff arms to the face would make a great safety?

I guess on paper dre' s size would translate into  a decent safety, but Dre doesn't perform like his size. 

He's more like a 5'10" 155 pound feather weight.

I could see Adam playing safety though...... for league minimum. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2018, 08:20 AM)McC Wrote: He somehow wormed his way into Mike's heart and we all know what a safe, warm place that is.

It's like mike brown thinks if he lets Adam go he is going go into a depression hole and kill his whole family or something.

I know Adams financial situation is different than other 35 year old NFL veterens, but this is entirely HIS fault. And tbh, I COULD CARE LESS. I want a super bowl, not a happy rich jones family. 

Mike brown needs to get hip to the super bowl priority and not being some cool enabling boss man.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 01:33 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote:  It's like mike brown thinks if he lets Adam go he is going go into a depression hole and kill his whole family or something.

I know Adams financial situation is different than other 35 year old NFL veterens, but this is entirely HIS fault. And tbh, I COULD CARE LESS. I want a super bowl, not a happy rich jones family. 

Mike brown needs to get hip to the super bowl priority and not being some cool enabling boss man.

I agree and has become a problem with this organization. 

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 02:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I agree and has become a problem with this organization. 

If you're a painting contractor and you keep the black sheep of the company on the payroll even though he ain't the painter he once was and makes more than most of the other painters and has run-ins with the law now and again, so be it.  You have the same goal as your fellow painting contractors--paint stuff and get paid for it.  The only investment your customers have in you is when they hire you to paint.  Their reward for picking you is new paint.

NFL team owners are not painting contractors.  Mom and Pop might still work in small towns, but not in big business.  Definitely not in the NFL.  Sentiment is a piss poor company policy in this day and age.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 12:29 PM)treee Wrote: You know, I've suggest Kirkpatrick at Safety, but the more that I think about it, Jones would make even more sense there. His loss of a step becomes negligible and the fact that he studies so hard is multiplied.

I like this idea. His ability to set the backfield is a tremendous asset.
Reply/Quote

I could live with that. Jones at safety isn’t a bad idea.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 01:18 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: The guy who loves taking stiff arms to the face would make a great safety?

Are you insinuating that our current safeties actually tackle?
Reply/Quote