Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Jones is in a cast
Let's hope Adam Jones does a great job of coaching from the sidelines.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Guenther's probably thinking he'll just drop Dunlap into coverage on passing downs!

Hall and Iloka not dressed either. Looks like last week wasn't precautionary.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 02:57 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Let's hope Adam Jones does a great job of coaching from the sidelines.

I hope no one steps on his foot.
Reply/Quote
Excited about Shaw.... so hopefully we will see some good things from him!!!
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Leon and Iloka will be back. This might surprise people but Leon actually does a good Job when he covers Brown. Expect a lot of deep zone play from our safties this game as well.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I think this really hurts our chances. Time for Kirk to have the game of his life!
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 03:16 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: I think this really hurts our chances. Time for Kirk to have the game of his life!

with jones out and dennard IR our top 3 are
Hall
Dre
Shaw?
Hill played well last week as well..

I think we might see some 3 Safty Sets.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, this is not good. We can overcome it, but the whole defense is going to have to step it up. Hopefully the line applies enough pressure that Ben doesn't have time to hit any of his WR's.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Pigface needs to be on his back more than a prostitute.
Reply/Quote
Maybe the harsh reality is that this could be a shootout and the offense will have to pick up for the defense.
Hopefully the offense is ready to step up like they did nearly coming back @ Arizona.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Ninja wonder whose covering brown now? Please not Dre K.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 03:03 PM)jj22 Wrote: Guenther's probably thinking he'll just drop Dunlap into coverage on passing downs!

Hall and Iloka not dressed either. Looks like last week wasn't precautionary.

Hall usually doesn't practice on wedsday and Iloka was questionable last week.  Could mean something could not mean anything. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Marvin didn't seem too concerned about the injury and even joked that he may cut Adam's cast off on Saturday so he can go on Sunday. My guess is that he won't play this week but should be fine for next week. I trust in Guenther to develop a good game plan to contain Brown. I wonder if we'll see another roster move made to bump either Asa Jackson or Chris Lewis-Harris up off the practice squad for added reinforcements.

On the plus side, Eifert returned to practice today. Bengals offense just needs to put up about 35 Sunday. If that happens, I feel confident in a win.
Reply/Quote
Color me not surprised if he improves during the week (without any mention of it), and plays on Sunday. I smell a red herring.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
They need to be able to apply consistent pressure with 4 so they can drop 7. And they are still going to giv eup yards, just hopefully drives end in FGs. If they don't get consistent pressure from the front four, then they are going to have real problems.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 04:12 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Color me not surprised if he improves during the week (without any mention of it), and plays on Sunday. I smell a red herring.

would love it
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 04:12 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Color me not surprised if he improves during the week (without any mention of it), and plays on Sunday. I smell a red herring.

Could be true.  I did find it odd that he was in a cast today and riding a scooter around so as not to put any weight on the foot, but yet he posted this video on Instagram yesterday while he was at the airport waiting to board a flight to Charlotte to see the foot doctor:

https://www.instagram.com/p/_CPCQZkjj7/

He seems to be walking without any type of noticeable limp there.  It seems odd then that the foot is so bad now that it needs to be in a cast today.  I guess he could have had some sort of procedure yesterday on the foot, which would then necessitate the need to have a cast now.
Reply/Quote
Bad timing here. Adam did great against Brown the last time and Dre seems to have problems with
speedy receivers. I think he would be fine against Bryant but Brown is one of the hardest WR's to
cover in the entire league.

Need Geno and the boys to get in Ben's face all day to limit the deep ball.
Reply/Quote
Time for our DL to play lights out. Hopefully Dre actually steps up.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Jones plays in the games where we would have won regardless (St Louis, Cleveland) sits out the tough games (Arizona, Pittsburgh).

Not saying he's doing it intentionally, but I sure wish he would have saved himself for Pittsburgh, considering the two opponents we faced the last two weeks we barely needed him to be out there.
Reply/Quote