Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Jones should go
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18257766/cincinnati-bengals-adam-jones-uses-trash-rate-cleveland-browns-terrelle-pryor-play
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
You should probably read the entire article.. It seems that Pryor ran his mouth, after the 1st matchup, and started the feud.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Meh..I enjoy the trashing of the opponent.. 1 catch for 3 yards.. Yup..qualifies as trash..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Take the high road...unless you're playing the Browns, then just shit all over those *****.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
HEY! THIS ISN'T CLEVELAND ruben.. heh..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Here I was thinking this thread was about Jones being washed up and not worth his contract.
Reply/Quote
WR's run their mouths constantly (like Chad used to do), if a CB gets the best of them good for him.

Reply/Quote
Apparently Pryor shoved and cussed RGIII....I think this is mainly what Pac was referring to.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Who is Adam Jones? Ohhh you mean Pacman. Yeah.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Jones has been an excellent Bengal. The only real thing I hold against him was acting stupidly in the last 40 seconds of the Steelers game.

However, I'd like tonsee fresh blood at CB next year. Jones is still a fine CB and will be fine elsewhere
Reply/Quote
Adam Jones is a football player. Love his approach to the game. yeah, he cost us in the playoffs last year, but I still take it back to WTF was Joey Porter even doing on the field? Anyway, it's been a tough season in that locker room. Pacman gets a pass from me. Didn't Pryor share practice tape with the Browns from our camp? I think that's where is bad blood started from. **** Terrell Pryor. GARBAGE! Hilarious
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 08:54 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18257766/cincinnati-bengals-adam-jones-uses-trash-rate-cleveland-browns-terrelle-pryor-play

Curious why you would say he should go? Please explain?

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 02:46 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Curious why you would say he should go? Please explain?

Because some people only want choir boys on the team.

Pryor ran his mouth, Bengals shut him down and Jones gave it back to him.

Give me guys like Burfict and Jones all day over guys that just take shit from Pitt, Cleveland, Balt or any other team.
Reply/Quote
For those regular members who aren't aware, OP is the guy in the game day thread who wants to get rid of any who makes a mistake or can't run correctly.

Dude makes all of the original Jungle Noise and this board look bad.

Dalton makes a bad throw "omg put mcCaron in"

Dunlap or Atkins get pressure but no sack " cut them both for not sacking the quarterback"

Burfict nails someone " he's too aggressive get him off our team"

I'm definitely using hyperbole but wow, it's hilarious floating/lurking/reading the game day thread.

OP, calm down. Not every player can score a touchdown on every play.
Reply/Quote
This doesn't bother me at all.  Pryor got shut out after running his mouth.  If anything it's funny.  
Reply/Quote
I didn't know Pryor was from Pittsburgh either, so **** him anyway ! 

Reply/Quote
Even Dre got in on the action in a post game interview. I was cracking up. He was like, "but he is a STAR...one catch, three yards? For real?" It was hilarious.

Like I have always said, if you can back it up and it gets you fired up, a la Chad Johnson....go for it.

Do I teach kids is sports to trash talk? Hell, no. I tell them the best trash talk is winning and have the good sense to be the better sport and walk away from it. Should Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, Chad Johnson, Mohammed Ali not have trash talked? Damn, I'm pretty glad they did.
Reply/Quote
Interesting predicament some are in now. If you don't think Jones is good, and he shut down Pryor, you can't talk about wanting Pryor in the off season right? As Jones says he runs crap routes and just pushes off. Pryor will be overpaid in the off season, but it better not be by us.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 12:51 AM)Brimey Wrote: Jones has been an excellent Bengal. The only real thing I hold against him was acting stupidly in the last 40 seconds of the Steelers game.

However, I'd like tonsee fresh blood at CB next year. Jones is still a fine CB and will be fine elsewhere

And even in the Pittsburgh game he really didn't do anything to deserve that flag. He brushed by a ref....99% of the players in the NFL would not have gotten that flag.... it was obvious by their no call on Porter the refs were in the tank.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 05:24 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: For those regular members who aren't aware, OP is the guy in the game day thread who wants to get rid of any who makes a mistake or can't run correctly.

Dude makes all of the original Jungle Noise and this board look bad.

Dalton makes a bad throw "omg put mcCaron in"

Dunlap or Atkins get pressure but no sack " cut them both for not sacking the quarterback"

Burfict nails someone " he's too aggressive get him off our team"

I'm definitely using hyperbole but wow, it's hilarious floating/lurking/reading the game day thread.

OP, calm down. Not every player can score a touchdown on every play.

I wondered if I was the only one who noticed this.....
Reply/Quote