Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Advice On A Woman
(06-19-2016, 10:46 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Ask her to do something that you both enjoy.  Not a date.  Just hanging out.  She might open up to you.

Sooooo......    ask for sex???
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Here's an update over the past few days.

I've been pretty distant, but she will snapchat me randomly and rather than send me something that she puts on her story, she sends it just to me. Have only texted a few times. Haven't hung out since, but that's because I've been busy. She did invite me to go to a concert with her, and she's talked about the wedding we're going to.

The other night we talked a little. Whatever. Last night she was snapchatting me and she was drinking with some friends (all of which I know). So she's saying stuff. Long story short, she told me she liked me and everything while she was drunk.

Texted her today asking if she was hungover and to see how she was feeling. She says she doesn't remember even snapchatting me or anything. Told her some things she said, and then she admitted that she does like me.

Also, with the guy, she had known him for awhile. They were good friends for awhile too. She did like the both of us, but she only knew that he liked her and she just recently found out my feelings.

I'm just trying to play it cool now. Just be who I am and have fun. I'm gonna see her Saturday and we'll see how that goes.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 09:37 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Here's an update over the past few days.

I've been pretty distant, but she will snapchat me randomly and rather than send me something that she puts on her story, she sends it just to me. Have only texted a few times. Haven't hung out since, but that's because I've been busy. She did invite me to go to a concert with her, and she's talked about the wedding we're going to.

The other night we talked a little. Whatever. Last night she was snapchatting me and she was drinking with some friends (all of which I know). So she's saying stuff. Long story short, she told me she liked me and everything while she was drunk.

Texted her today asking if she was hungover and to see how she was feeling. She says she doesn't remember even snapchatting me or anything. Told her some things she said, and then she admitted that she does like me.

Also, with the guy, she had known him for awhile. They were good friends for awhile too. She did like the both of us, but she only knew that he liked her and she just recently found out my feelings.

I'm just trying to play it cool now. Just be who I am and have fun. I'm gonna see her Saturday and we'll see how that goes.
Close the deal Saturday.....it'll blossom or it won't, but at least you'll get some action.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 01:30 AM)Wyche Wrote: Close the deal Saturday.....it'll blossom or it won't, but at least you'll get some action.

Weddings are one of the best places to get laid. Sooooooo Ninja
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 09:37 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Here's an update over the past few days.

I'd suggest continuing to take things slow and just see how things go. Let her lead it in the direction she wants it to go. She's obviously still sorting out her feelings. This is a long grueling process for women, but that is because they actually acknowledge that they have feelings. ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2016, 05:22 PM)Benton Wrote: Sounds like you're in the friend zone. Ask one of her friends out. How she reacts should indicate where you rank.

This ...   

You can't be there like a puppy for her.   You have to create a sense of urgency on her part. 
Reply/Quote
if you don't plow her this weekend, or at least play some tonsil hockey at/after this wedding move on. if she gets drunk as hell at this wedding don't even bother. if something happens she'll just use the same excuse that she was drunk and doesn't remember. which was a lie by the way.

unless you are Keith Moon drunk, you remember pretty much everything the night before. How much drinking could she have possibly done? give me a break.

sounds like you are teetering on the friend zone here. there is a really good chance she is stringing you along from what i can gather. women have no qualms about doing so. because you already told her how you feel, don't think she'll be nice and not do that to you. she'll do it because she can. its a power thing.

she will do that to you because she likes having a pet. women can be evil and will toy with your emotions to satisfy their emotional needs.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 02:15 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Weddings are one of the best places to get laid. Sooooooo Ninja

Exactly my man......

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 09:37 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: 1. Texted her today asking if she was hungover and to see how she was feeling. She says she doesn't remember even snapchatting me or anything.

2. I'm just trying to play it cool now.

1. First of all...ghey. Secondly, the "I dont remember, I was so drunk" is BS. She knew exactly what she was doing.

2. Too late.

You're stuck in a dangerous no man's land...right between friend zone and rebound guy. Either way, there isn't much hope for a long term outcome with this girl. You should just make the move for the poonanny next time youre alone and at least get some while the gettin' is good.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 08:53 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Exactly my man......

He's in there.
He was cool and weddings amplify hormones like 400%.
All he has to do is dress well and flash sly grins.
The other women at the wedding will take major notice and his date will clutch onto him like he's the last piece of chocolate on the planet.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 11:17 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: He's in there.
He was cool and weddings amplify hormones like 400%.
All he has to do is dress well and flash sly grins.
The other women at the wedding will take major notice and his date will clutch onto him like he's the last piece of chocolate on the planet.

Yyyyuuuuuuuppppp.

Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 08:49 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: sounds like you are teetering on the friend zone here.  there is a really good chancYOUe she is stringing you along from what i can gather.  women have no qualms about doing so. 

Why?   Because you never know.  .  .

Reply/Quote
If you're hung like Dustin Johnson, you aren't going to have a problem with this gal. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
at this point its probly time to consider other options... Trust me you don't wanna girl that drinks to much to not remember. that will cause problems later
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 08:49 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: if you don't plow her this weekend, or at least play some tonsil hockey at/after this wedding move on. if she gets drunk as hell at this wedding don't even bother. if something happens she'll just use the same excuse that she was drunk and doesn't remember. which was a lie by the way.

unless you are Keith Moon drunk, you remember pretty much everything the night before. How much drinking could she have possibly done? give me a break.

sounds like you are teetering on the friend zone here. there is a really good chance she is stringing you along from what i can gather. women have no qualms about doing so. because you already told her how you feel, don't think she'll be nice and not do that to you. she'll do it because she can. its a power thing.

she will do that to you because she likes having a pet. women can be evil and will toy with your emotions to satisfy their emotional needs.

(06-21-2016, 01:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: at this point its probly time to consider other options... Trust me you don't wanna girl that drinks to much to not remember. that will cause problems later

Women are like bacon, they look good,smell good,taste good and kill us guys slowly....
Reply/Quote
Have you figured out that you don't need our advice yet?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 08:49 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: if she gets drunk as hell at this wedding don't even bother.  if something happens she'll just use the same excuse that she was drunk and doesn't remember.  which was a lie by the way.

Or, make sure the test drive is one for the ages.

Not only will she admit remembering and wanting, but will beg for it again!
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2016, 05:21 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Women,
You can't live with them,
you can't live without them,
and you can't burn 'em. 

A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

And you can't put them back in your rib cage*.. *biblical reference

Look jfk..just tell her you're interested. On thing women don't like are mealy mouthed cowards so you certainty don't want to be that guy.. Buy her a nice little gift..not too expensive, just something sweet and dammit! MAKE EYE CONTACT!
I spent years being the chicken sh*t with women and got over it.. If she's the one you want then let her know it and don't let this slip away..
We're fully prepared to make fun of you forever if you do..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Back out now.

It seems counterintuitive, but your situation gives off a few red flags.

1. Talking to someone else, but upset and they stop talking days later? She doesn't know what she wants, or just likes the attention you give her. If she has other prospects aside from you, she isn't going to value you as much as you value her (judging from you stating that you haven't had many relationships), which is a recipe for disaster. It won't end well. Remember, the one who holds the most power in a relationship is the one who needs the other the least.

2. The moment you told her you liked her and she turned you down, you were doomed. Any attempt to cultivate the friendship into something more will fail. She will always have an excuse/reason as to why things aren't evolving. The best that will happen is a platonic friendship, which will **** with your self respect. I wouldn't recommend it unless she was a bridge towards deeper networks/relationships with people that could help you in the future.

3. She prompted YOU to pursue YOUR dreams? Just no. The most attractive man is the one who already has his life and dream in order AND ONLY THEN takes women along for the ride if they want to come.

My Advice: Focus on loving yourself and growing as a person. Also, develop the mentality that you're the prize to be won, not her or any other woman. The most attractive man is the man who knows who he is as a person, and couldn't care less about his relationship outcomes because he knows he can always find better prospects.
Reply/Quote

She's using you as an emotional teddy bear.

You're being manipulated.

See my first post.
Reply/Quote