Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Advice On A Woman
I didn't read anything in this whole thread BUT I have the fool-proof thing you can say to a woman to instantly win her heart:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
BEND OVER!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nately120I didn't read anything in this whole thread BUT I have the fool-proof thing you can say to a woman to instantly win her heart:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
BEND OVER!!!!

To the OP, above is a very reliable piece of advice - however, should the technique not produce the intended results, follow it up with the line that completes the rhyme, "I have something for you." The above post assumes this closing line will be unnecessary and in fact sometimes it is not, but just in case now you have a solid close.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
When I was young, I would take a wood/drywall screw into the club.
I'd put it between my lips (like chewing on a toothpick), walk up to a girl, and say "wanna screw?".
It paid off about 25% of the time, immediately.
Another 10-15% came around a little later.
Being blunt, yet "cute", can weed out the wastes of time.
Reply/Quote
Have you people learned anything?

ALWAYS use the the D.E.N.N.I.S. system.

[Image: The-Dennis-System.png]

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I don't know about you guys, but I've always had great success with just telling the ladies that I have a large manhood and then whipping it out and showing them. ThumbsUp

If God didn't give you one of your own, just Jeffrey Dahmer it off of someone else and stuff it in your pants.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2016, 04:44 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: One last thing....

We want pics !!
ThumbsUp

Just of her though.
Mellow

And they'd better be naked

[Image: homer-mad.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2016, 12:21 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Have you people learned anything?

ALWAYS use the the D.E.N.N.I.S. system.

[Image: The-Dennis-System.png]

Also check out T.J. Mackey's system

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2016, 12:31 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I don't know about you guys, but I've always had great success with just telling the ladies that I have a large manhood and then whipping it out and showing them. ThumbsUp

If God didn't give you one of your own, just Jeffrey Dahmer it off of someone else and stuff it in your pants.
I really hate to burst your bubble, but the rest of us (well me anyway) don't care if it's an inch long or if you have to send it to the dry cleaners to have it pressed and folded..
And even IF you can't satisfy a woman find one willing to lie and tell you they just don't care about those things..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2016, 12:59 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I didn't read anything in this whole thread BUT I have the fool-proof thing you can say to a woman to instantly win her heart:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
BEND OVER!!!!

Oh yeah..women like being treated like dirt.. However, I like treating women with just a shread of decency.
Do like I did..find a lonely woman who owns a big house on a lake and learn to do home repairs to win her over..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I have an issue with being too patient. She may actually develop an opinion your not as interested as she thought and move on. I agree she needs time to get over the other dude, but I would have one really good conversation with her and tell her again how you feel, then give the space. Also, let her know you are doing so.

Reply/Quote
Welp. Yesterday was the bridal shower. She asked me to come get her and take her to it.

The whole party partied last night, she went home (up the street from where we partied).

She messaged me, I said screw this and walked up there to talk to her and everything.

I'm in

Ninja
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2016, 03:36 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Welp. Yesterday was the bridal shower. She asked me to come get her and take her to it.

The whole party partied last night, she went home (up the street from where we partied).

She messaged me, I said screw this and walked up there to talk to her and everything.

I'm in

Ninja

I know what you did....
[Image: d4124ae7bb61fb8709dec70fe3fff297a3637fdb...92a4_3.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That's great news! I'm happy for you.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2016, 03:36 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I'm in

Ninja

Do you mean like 'conjugal visit in'?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2016, 08:25 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Do you mean like 'conjugal in'?  Ninja

or.....

[Image: th?id=OIP.M4769311d702ca5143df1993951b9b...=269&h=152]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2016, 03:36 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Welp. Yesterday was the bridal shower. She asked me to come get her and take her to it.

I'm in

Ninja
Times are good!
Reply/Quote

I'm in

Ninja

Do you see? The answers were inside of you the whole time Wolfkaosaun san. You didn't need the advice of us ass hats. Now you know what you must do.

Bonsai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2016, 10:52 PM)jason Wrote:  The answers were inside of you the whole  time Wolfkaosaun san.

Or maybe the answers were inside her (wink, wink.... nod, nod... nudge, nudge... know what I mean, know what I mean).
[Image: nudge-nudge-wink-wink-o.gif]
Reply/Quote
Howling like a Wolf!  
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote

I'm in

Ninja

Unless she claims she was too drunk to remember.  Cool
Reply/Quote