Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Advice On A Woman
[Image: 13511977_1421100381249289_89509840469623...e=580B105D]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I think you should just send her a link to this thread you've created.

Yeah... that'll wow her. Mellow
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 09:37 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Here's an update over the past few days.

I've been pretty distant, but she will snapchat me randomly and rather than send me something that she puts on her story, she sends it just to me. Have only texted a few times.

I think myself and maybe one other person here understand how to snapchat. Certainly can be a good sign, could be nothing. She could also have sent it to a few people.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2016, 02:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I think myself and maybe one other person here understand how to snapchat. Certainly can be a good sign, could be nothing. She could also have sent it to a few people.

I know snap chat makes you puke rainbows... Be careful with that stuff.
Reply/Quote
Ah, the old group; not knowing how to Snapchat... (looks at self and realises that aside from taking a pic or video and sending it {or viewing}, also has no idea how to use the app Mellow ).

Wolfie, I've had the most awful luck with chicks my entire life and I literally, LITERALLY did every piece of advice that was give to you in this thread. What I came to learn was:

1. People's advice is horrid, 90% of the time

2. Everyone's sitch is different and while a chick is a chick and a guy is a guy, everybody behaves/reacts/attracts differently, thus making #1 above, true.

3. Chicks make terrible decisions without even knowing it (in terms of guys), 75ish% of the time and by the time they've realised it, you've found someone more worthwhile.

After 10 years of trying all of the advice in this thread, I went back to MY method of courting a chick (which was the most successful, but still failed, of all my prior attempts), which is just simply:

1. Being yourself (more than anything else)
2. White Knighting (not at an exaggerated pace, mind you)

And what happened? I found my future wife, we're now living together, I'm going to propose to her in less than a month when we're in Japan and we have grown and shared so much in 4+ years, I kick myself for, not "ignoring," her, but waiting as long as I did to pursue her.

At the end of the day, only one person's advice here, rings true: Jason's.

You don't need our advice, you've got all that you need inside of you.

Of course, if you simply want to get laid, try Beaker's or Whyche's advice Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2016, 07:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Ah, the old group; not knowing how to Snapchat... (looks at self and realises that aside from taking a pic or video and sending it {or viewing}, also has no idea how to use the app Mellow ).

Wolfie, I've had the most awful luck with chicks my entire life and I literally, LITERALLY did every piece of advice that was give to you in this thread. What I came to learn was:

1. People's advice is horrid, 90% of the time

2. Everyone's sitch is different and while a chick is a chick and a guy is a guy, everybody behaves/reacts/attracts differently, thus making #1 above, true.

3. Chicks make terrible decisions without even knowing it (in terms of guys), 75ish% of the time and by the time they've realised it, you've found someone more worthwhile.

After 10 years of trying all of the advice in this thread, I went back to MY method of courting a chick (which was the most successful, but still failed, of all my prior attempts), which is just simply:

1. Being yourself (more than anything else)
2. White Knighting (not at an exaggerated pace, mind you)

And what happened? I found my future wife, we're now living together, I'm going to propose to her in less than a month when we're in Japan and we have grown and shared so much in 4+ years, I kick myself for, not "ignoring," her, but waiting as long as I did to pursue her.

At the end of the day, only one person's advice here, rings true: Jason's.

You don't need our advice, you've got all that you need inside of you.

Of course, if you simply want to get laid, try Beaker's or Whyche's advice Wink

Dude, I read your entire post in the voice of Noah, from Alaskan Bush People...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2016, 08:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dude, I read your entire post in the voice of Noah, from Alaskan Bush People...

Lol no idea who or what that is, Sunset! :$
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2016, 07:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You don't need our advice, you've got all that you need inside of you.

I think i just turned into a gay, after reading that. 

Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2016, 02:01 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think i just turned into a gay, after reading that. 

Ninja

Or already were?

Cool
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2016, 02:01 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think i just turned into a gay, after reading that. 

Ninja

not that there is anything wrong with that.....
Reply/Quote
If you can piss her off, then you're in.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
This entire thread is so cringe. Mellow

All of you.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2016, 09:52 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This entire thread is so cringe.   Mellow

All of you.

Such sage advise you offer...
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2016, 10:02 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Such sage advise you offer...

Well actually it is advice.  Maybe just a bit to close to home?   Cool

Reply/Quote
Where does she rank on this scaling system?

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2016, 10:27 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Well actually it is advice.  Maybe just a bit to close to home?   Cool

you might need to look up what advice is...

You made a statement based on your opinion of others opinions but offered no advice.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2016, 10:31 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: you might need to look up what advice is...

You made a statement based on your opinion of others opinions but offered no advice.

Lol...This is fun.  You might need to look up the definition of implied, as it relates to statements.  You also might want to look up the definition of "thin skinned".   Cool

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2016, 10:31 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: you might need to look up what advice is...

(06-23-2016, 10:38 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Lol...This is fun.  You might need to look up the definition of implied, as it relates to statements.  You also might want to look up the definition of "thin skinned".   Cool

Quote:In the Voice of Red Leader
Stay on target.
Stay on TOPIC!

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2016, 02:32 PM)Stewy Wrote:

This applies both to your post as well as the OP...sooooooooooo....

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
One last thing....

We want pics !!
ThumbsUp

Just of her though.
Mellow
Reply/Quote