Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aj McCarron needs better hair
As we know Andy Dalton has majestic hair. If you took unicorns, rainbows and smiles and made them into hair, you would undoubtedly get Andy Daltons hair. It is very clear and of no coincidence that Andys career year coincides with his glorious ginger locks.

This brings me to my point. AJ McCarron needs better hair. It is nothing less than fact that if he had better hair he would have won in Denver Monday night. It is also a fact that if he would be to get better hair between now and the playoffs he would certainly lead this team to playoff wins and possibly a super bowl win (this one not necessarily a fact) if called upon to do so.

Simply put ,ajs hair is not made up of unicorns, rainbows and smiles. It is made up of boogers, vomit and Justin Bieber. It is disgusting and stupid and it is the problem.

Change it or get out AJ.

Reply/Quote
This is the kind of content I've been waiting for
Reply/Quote
Speaking of McCarron and hair, he has that scar on the side of his head. You know who else has a mark on the right side of their head? Drew Brees. So now he can be Tom Brady, Brett Favre, AND Drew Brees.

Are there any other great QBs who we can connect him to in the loosest sense?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This is what McCarron needs to shoot for.

[Image: large-vf%20dalton%20hair%20tee-blk.jpg]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 06:46 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: This is what McCarron needs to shoot for.

[Image: large-vf%20dalton%20hair%20tee-blk.jpg]
I don't even care if he cuts that hair off that shirt and tapes it to his head. Instantly better at football. 

Reply/Quote
That is a secret advantage Andy has - the power all Gingers have.....they can steal your soul!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 06:48 PM)Joelist Wrote: That is a secret advantage Andy has - the power all Gingers have.....they can steal your soul!

That WOULD explain Roethlisberger's 18 TD/14 INT and Flacco's 14 TD/12 INT seasons. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 06:37 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: As we know Andy Dalton has majestic hair.  If you took unicorns, rainbows and smiles and made them into hair, you would undoubtedly get Andy Daltons hair. It is very clear and of no coincidence that Andys career year coincides with his glorious ginger locks.

This brings me to my point. AJ McCarron needs better hair. It is nothing less than fact that if he had better hair he would have won in Denver Monday night.  It is also a fact that if he would be to get better hair between now and the playoffs he would certainly lead this team to playoff wins  and possibly a super bowl win (this one not necessarily a fact) if called upon to do so.

Simply put ,ajs hair is not made up of unicorns, rainbows and smiles. It is made up of boogers, vomit and Justin Bieber.  It is disgusting and stupid and it is the problem.

Change it or get out AJ.

QFT

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
AJ doesn't need anything with this next to him!

[Image: katherine-webb-300.jpg]
Reply/Quote
is the color the problem or the style?
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 08:17 PM)bonesaw Wrote: is the color the problem or the style?

Yes

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 08:03 PM)GodFather Wrote: AJ doesn't need anything with this next to him!

[Image: katherine-webb-300.jpg]

If McCarron is playing for the Bengals, his wife should be a Ben-Gal. Would upgrade the group. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 06:37 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: As we know Andy Dalton has majestic hair.  If you took unicorns, rainbows and smiles and made them into hair, you would undoubtedly get Andy Daltons hair. It is very clear and of no coincidence that Andys career year coincides with his glorious ginger locks.

This brings me to my point. AJ McCarron needs better hair. It is nothing less than fact that if he had better hair he would have won in Denver Monday night.  It is also a fact that if he would be to get better hair between now and the playoffs he would certainly lead this team to playoff wins  and possibly a super bowl win (this one not necessarily a fact) if called upon to do so.

Simply put ,ajs hair is not made up of unicorns, rainbows and smiles. It is made up of boogers, vomit and Justin Bieber.  It is disgusting and stupid and it is the problem.

Change it or get out AJ.

Well said. You raise some interesting and very valid points. A dude who doesn't take care of his hair is a dude who I don't trust with the keys to the franchise. We should all pitch in for a Great Clips gift card and mail it to PBS addressed to Macaroni. 

Obviously he looks up to Tom Brady, and Brady has had as many hairstyles as Super Bowl rings. Coincidence? You be the judge. Hair swagger. It's a real thing.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 02:38 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well said. You raise some interesting and very valid points. A dude who doesn't take care of his hair is a dude who I don't trust with the keys to the franchise. We should all pitch in for a Great Clips gift card and mail it to PBS addressed to Macaroni. 

Obviously he looks up to Tom Brady, and Brady has had as many hairstyles as Super Bowl rings. Coincidence? You be the judge. Hair swagger. It's a real thing.
Maybe they can dye it that orangey - yellow color of Kraft Mac & Cheese powder stuff.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 02:38 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well said. You raise some interesting and very valid points. A dude who doesn't take care of his hair is a dude who I don't trust with the keys to the franchise. We should all pitch in for a Great Clips gift card and mail it to PBS addressed to Macaroni. 

See, you get it. Something has to change upstairs in the hair department for AJ.  I also think the gift card idea is perfect. The only difference I would make is that the money raised is towards a sport clips gift card so he can continually be reminded of his awful past hairstyle while watching his highlights on espn. 

Money raised you say? We can make a difference people. 

https://www.gofundme.com/fhh2y3j6

Reply/Quote
It's the short hair thing.. Anyone with short hair ought to be slapped daily and twice on Sunday.
Now me? My hair goes to my belt so I at 56 years old with gimpy knees and a torn rotator cuff should be taking over at QB.
DEFINITELY HAIR LENGTH DAMMIT!

Then again I might be wrong..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
While he's not on par with AD. I did notice for the MNF game he got a haircut, he's trying to step up his game. We'll see if his efforts in the next 2 weeks can match the majestic locks of AD.

Which leads me to ask the question. Does any team match both of our QBs hair?
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 02:07 PM)jgott32 Wrote: While he's not on par with AD. I did notice for the MNF game he got a haircut, he's trying to step up his game. We'll see if his efforts in the next 2 weeks can match the majestic locks of AD.

Which leads me to ask the question. Does any team match both of our QBs hair?

Dude needs to put in that hair work. And fast. 

Reply/Quote

Change it or get out AJ.

Bleached blond corn rows.

Who knew that the spelling is b-l-o-n-d for a male and b-l-o-n-d-e for a female?  I didn't until a moment ago.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 02:46 PM)McC Wrote: Bleached blond corn rows.

Who knew that the spelling is b-l-o-n-d for a male and b-l-o-n-d-e for a female?  I didn't until a moment ago.

Is it really? I consider myself more intelligent than a person who is really stupid, but I had no idea?

Reply/Quote