Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(08-19-2016, 02:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, I don't always come to a complete stop at a stop sign, doesn't mean I don't think the law is wrong.

So you do think the law requiring you to stop at a stop sign is wrong?
(08-19-2016, 02:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And telling someone they must use the facility that matches their biological makeup does not stop anyone from doing anything other that allowing them to use a facility of everyone of the same gender. As your proposal doesn't allow folks to use the facility with everyone of the same sex.

Your individual rights are not determined by the sex or gender of other people.

In one case everyone gets to use the bathroom of the gender they identify with.  In the other situation they do not.  The gender of other people using the restroom is meaningless because the gender of those people has no effect on your personal freedom and liberties.
(08-19-2016, 03:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Because that would infringe on the rights of people to use the restroom of the gender they identify with.

The color of a persons skin is biological, does that mean it is okay to have separate restrooms based on skin color?

There's that "faulty logic" you accuse everyone of having. Are you saying we allow blacks to use the same restrooms as whites because they identify as white?

Nope we allow all males to use the same facility so we do not discriminate based on biology.

Nothing is going to change I just had a little free time. You and others want the use which ever facility you identify for one reason and one reason only: to allow them to be more comfortable in the facility they choose. No one is saying they cannot use public bathrooms; they just have to do like everyone else and if use the one that matches your sex or accept the reasonable accomidation of a third unisex facility.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-19-2016, 03:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nothing is going to change I just had a little free time. You and others want the use which ever facility you identify for one reason and one reason only: to allow them to be more comfortable in the facility they choose.

Exactly.  They should have the freedom to do this as long as it does not interfere with the rights of other people.  

And cisgender people will also feel more comfortable because they will not be using the bathroom with a person that looks like the opposite sex.

So since it makes everyone feel more cmfortable why would anyone oppose it?

Pus safety is an issue.
I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this.

I was watching old "Battle of the Network Stars" on ESPN Classic tonight (true story) and realized, looking back and knowing what we know now, the fact the Kristy McNichol was allowed to compete against women was blatantly unfair.

Found the episode where she dominates poor Judy-Norton Taylor on the obstacle course.

Starts at 11:21

Cool

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-13-2017, 09:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this.

I was watching old "Battle of the Network Stars" on ESPN Classic tonight (true story) and realized, looking back and knowing what we know now, the fact the Kristy McNichol was allowed to compete against women was blatantly unfair.

Found the episode where she dominates poor Judy-Norton Taylor on the obstacle course.

Starts at 11:21

Cool

[Image: MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.jpg]

You deserve this.  Cool
(07-14-2017, 12:43 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: [Image: MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.jpg]

You deserve this.  Cool

Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Dear lord man . Start a new thread. Lord knows you aren't afraid to start one and there isn't a thread creating cap.