Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Cappa Jersey #
(06-22-2022, 01:39 AM)Tony Wrote: Looks like it's just me and you again Nate lol lol

You know it Tony. Its all good. Smirk

(06-22-2022, 10:53 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually you are better off without the extremist. Even if they are on your side they do more damage than good.

And that applies to both sides.  Nothing wrong with having competing ideologies. But a lot more could be worked out in the middle if the extremists on each end weren't drowning out reasonable discussion.

True. Still like Tiger Blood and a lot of what he said but I disagreed with him on a few points that were a little too 
extreme for me. For example I didn't see Burrow ever disrespect the President when he was at the White House.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2022, 09:18 AM)TheFan Wrote: Yep. He should be dead to the locker room now lol 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34127330/source-pittsburgh-steelers-sign-dt-larry-ogunjobi-one-year-deal

(06-22-2022, 09:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hopefully Cappa can pancake him a few times this year and say "my number bytch" while OJ is dusting himself off

Going to the enemy oh boy. Pancake his ass Cappa and Karras.Mad
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2022, 10:53 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually you are better off without the extremist. Even if they are on your side they do more damage than good.

And that applies to both sides.  Nothing wrong with having competing ideologies. But a lot more could be worked out in the middle if the extremists on each end weren't drowning out reasonable discussion.

I agree Fred...
Reply/Quote