No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Aliens
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/american-airlines-ufo-flight-pilot/

So wtf?
Reply/Quote
I'm actually stunned this hasn't been scrubbed from the internet, but this sums up how I feel about aliens.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Probly just a drone test.
Reply/Quote
Some days I think I am one.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
[Image: 7MZYBRWHFFBVPF2UFOLIJUPQN4.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I believe that intelligent life exists elsewhere, but the chances we ever make contact with aliens are essentially 0.

If aliens were to make contact with us it would almost certainly be to kill us.
Reply/Quote
Here is a good (long) conversation with an experienced military pilot.

You have probably seen the released footage he discusses and was involved in.

https://youtu.be/aB8zcAttP1E
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2021, 11:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm actually stunned this hasn't been scrubbed from the internet, but this sums up how I feel about aliens.

I’m not sure what Joe Biden in black face saying the N word has to do with this.

No but for real though. Maybe that’s the problem. Our fear and hostility towards them prevents a relationship.
Reply/Quote
Change My Mind:

If you have to choose one option for the scariest movie of all time, one of them has to be either the Exorcist or Fire in the Sky. Nothing else is a valid answer.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2021, 12:47 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Change My Mind:  

If you have to choose one option for the scariest movie of all time, one of them has to be either the Exorcist or Fire in the Sky.  Nothing else is a valid answer.

Conspiracy

About the World War II discussion at The Wannsee Conference about the Final Solution. A Kenneth Branagh production.

The movie starts with the servants setting up the meeting.
The movie ends with the servants breaking down the meeting.
No one is killed.
Not a drop of blood is spilled.
The most chilling movie I have ever watched. After the last four years, even more so.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2021, 12:47 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Change My Mind:  

If you have to choose one option for the scariest movie of all time, one of them has to be either the Exorcist or Fire in the Sky.  Nothing else is a valid answer.

Wait. You stayed awake for BOTH movies?
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2021, 12:25 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I believe that intelligent life exists elsewhere, but the chances we ever make contact with aliens are essentially 0.

Wait, I don't think we should just ignore this statement so quickly.  Uh, do you know something?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2021, 12:25 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I believe that intelligent life exists elsewhere, but the chances we ever make contact with aliens are essentially 0.

If an intelligent civilization had the technology to travel light years to find us. And they wanted us dead. We would be dead.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2021, 03:12 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Wait, I don't think we should just ignore this statement so quickly.  Uh, do you know something?

Absolutely not. LOL

But like Nati wrote above, an alien civilization with the means to contact us would be more advanced than us by thousands of years. I'd be inclined to believe that a civilization like that would be much more inclined to silently watch us.
Reply/Quote
What if God that spoke to Moses on that Mountain, was really an alien?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2021, 10:01 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What if God that spoke to Moses on that Mountain, was really an alien?

I'd believe that before believing the bible. I have a couple of friends that are convinced that the moon is a space station. I'm not saying that I believe them, but to me, their theories aren't as absurd as most preacher's sermons.

I wouldn't be shocked to find out that our species was placed here to be studied. If they wanted to take over our planet, it would have already happened.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2021, 10:18 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I'd believe that before believing the bible. I have a couple of friends that are convinced that the moon is a space station. I'm not saying that I believe them, but to me, their theories aren't as absurd as most preacher's sermons.

I wouldn't be shocked to find out that our species was placed here to be studied. If they wanted to take over our planet, it would have already happened.

Kind of like an ant farm?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
“Yes they are real but not here” is missing from your poll
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2021, 10:37 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Kind of like an ant farm?

Whoa.  Like an Alien Ant Farm?

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2021, 10:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: “Yes they are real but not here” is missing from your poll

Yea i missed quite a few options. I guess that is where i was trying to guide the conversation.

If you believe they are real. Which is a 99.99% probability. How can you ignore all the unexplained sightings and different depictions and beliefs in civilizations throughout our history?
Reply/Quote