Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing
(10-15-2015, 12:21 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: The Bengals injuries weren't that severe when the Colts goose-egged them. How do you explain that game?

....blind squirrel syndrome....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 12:19 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You know, I don't remember ever having any dialogue with you until this season. Where were you when the Colts goose-egged the Bengals in regular season? Do you remember THAT game? :snark:

If you think that Luck and RG3 are the same "flash in the pan", you must have been in a coma the last 3 years of NFL football. With the exception of the teams with the top 5 QB's right now, the other teams would trade for Luck in a heartbeat.

As for the Colts being a joke... right now, they're less of a joke than a huge dysfunctional team. They need to get some semblance of order or the season is going to go right past them. If they actually get past their dysfunction this year, they're a lot better team than what you're giving them credit for. Only a full season will vindicate my comment, though.

What's interesting is that most of the longtime Bengal fans here are cautiously optimistic. You seem to be the Bengal equivalent of "Poe". If the Bengals go into any kind of losing streak, I wonder if you'll post the same. Rolleyes

He's no Poe.
He's a funny, intelligent (purely rep-bait), tenacious, cocky bugger.
Tongue

He'll be here.
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 12:21 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: The Bengals injuries weren't that severe when the Colts goose-egged them. How do you explain that game?

No Green, no Eifert, no Jones, no Burfict, hobbled Atkins.

Idiot.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 08:43 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: No Green, no Eifert, no Jones, no Burfict, hobbled Atkins.

Idiot.

Thanks. I just couldn't muster the effort. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 06:58 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Yes. And the Colts prevented them from doing so!  ThumbsUp

So you're talking noise about dalton and the bengals for not winning a playoff game since 1991, while you beat your chest because you defeated a team that hasnt won one since 1993. 

That's funny. 
Reply/Quote
The Bengals were riddled last year in Indy. Rex Burkhead was starting...
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 12:19 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You know, I don't remember ever having any dialogue with you until this season. Where were you when the Colts goose-egged the Bengals in regular season? Do you remember THAT game? :snark:

If you think that Luck and RG3 are the same "flash in the pan", you must have been in a coma the last 3 years of NFL football. With the exception of the teams with the top 5 QB's right now, the other teams would trade for Luck in a heartbeat.

As for the Colts being a joke... right now, they're less of a joke than a huge dysfunctional team. They need to get some semblance of order or the season is going to go right past them. If they actually get past their dysfunction this year, they're a lot better team than what you're giving them credit for. Only a full season will vindicate my comment, though.

What's interesting is that most of the longtime Bengal fans here are cautiously optimistic. You seem to be the Bengal equivalent of "Poe". If the Bengals go into any kind of losing streak, I wonder if you'll post the same. Rolleyes

I didn't read any of this.

Luck isn't as good as Hasselbeck, and definitely isn't as good as Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 09:00 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I didn't read any of this.

Luck isn't as good as Hasselbeck, and definitely isn't as good as Dalton.

I know because it suddenly dawned on me that you have a severe reading disability. I'm actually compassionate towards people with learning disabilities.

Why don't we just wait until the end of the season before you start comparing Dalton with the 2nd coming of Joe Montana, okay?  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 01:15 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I know because it suddenly dawned on me that you have a severe reading disability. I'm actually compassionate towards people with learning disabilities.

Why don't we just wait until the end of the season before you start comparing Dalton with the 2nd coming of Joe Montana, okay?  :snark:

When did I call him the second coming of Joe Montana? I just said Dalton>Hasselbeck>Luck.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 08:08 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: When did I call him the second coming of Joe Montana? I just said Dalton>Hasselbeck>Luck.

Seriousy, Colin Kaepernick has outplayed Luck this season.
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to tonight's thrashing.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote