Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
America vs. Jackson and Brittany.....LMAO
Mixon gave him the one he smoked after clinching the division.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:52 AM)pally Wrote: she also whines

Then stop posting your shit on the internet. 
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:43 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I also cannot recall where this was stated, but he did say he just smokes whatever he's given.

Well that could go badly.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:49 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Then stop posting your shit on the internet. 

There’s probably some sickos out there that are into that…

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 01:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There’s probably some sickos out there that are into that…

I mean....We've all read the Chiefs message board (unfortunately). Sounds exactly like their cup of tea.
Reply/Quote
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3YaRvbQSjrk
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:48 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Which at that point you kinda have to wonder why Patrick wouldn’t tell him to knock it off. It’s his brand that stuff hurts, not the nobody brother. But who knows, maybe he has, and the brother continues to do it anyway.

Probably their mom telling him "Patrick, you can't go out to play unless you take your little brother with you"

He has nobody to blame for his brand being hurt other than himself. All he has to do is quit giving him sideline tickets until he stops with the antics. If I were an NFL owner, I'd ban the little shit from my stadium for his disrespect.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:15 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Mahomes' fiancé and mother of his kid. She gets a lot of bad publicity from the internet-community for coming off as an entitled social media-type person. His little brother also brings a lot of negative attention to himself through social media. Although, both are social media influencers who are likely successful at making money through their efforts.

I've hated the Chiefs since 1970 and nothing is changing any time soon. Man, I hate that bunch!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:52 AM)pally Wrote: she also whines

Well if doing what you want involves being a complete narcissist then that's not going to happen.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Mixon gave him the one he smoked after clinching the division.

They were Tabac Dulce.  I mean c'mon man.  You make millions.  Move off the infused flavored crap.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:37 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I thought I heard him say once he's not actually a big cigar smoker and just smokes whatever people have around and give him.  I might be making that up, though. 

This is what Joe said in his PC after we won the Division. He smokes whatever, smokem if you gotem.

To the OP I guess I see what people were talking about now with the Mahomes's on social media.

Seem like attention whores. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:13 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Who the hell's Brittany?

Shows you, I guess, how out of the loop I am.

Showing my age, I thought Brittany Spears. Mellow
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:33 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: she doesnt care if its positive or negative she just wants attention...

Anyone know what type of Cigar's Burrow Smokes?   I want to get a few to celebrate our AFCCG Victory.

Whatever Joe Mixon gives to him.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 05:52 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Showing my age, I thought Brittany Spears. Mellow

Apparently America concerns itself with Patrick Mahomes' broad and brother... Couldn't care less about either of them. I have gleaned that they are douchebags from this thread though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 05:54 PM)jason Wrote: Apparently America concerns itself with Patrick Mahomes' broad and brother... Couldn't care less about either of them. I have gleaned that they are douchebags from this thread though.

I've heard a bit about them (all bad), but tbh I wouldn't recognize either if I were talking to them.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 06:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've heard a bit about them (all bad), but tbh I wouldn't recognize either if I were talking to them.

Or getting alcohol dumped on you from above because you happened to have seats below her.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 06:09 PM)Nepa Wrote: Or getting alcohol dumped on you from above because you happened to have seats below her.

Honestly you take that chance at an NFL game. I've had a fight spill into me from behind... She shouldn't have done it though, not intentionally.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I saw this response to her video from Barstool Sports:

Barstool Sports
@barstoolsports
· Jan 23
For societies sake the Bengals need to win next week
Reply/Quote
Although I would have to say, I like Mahomes new nickname, The Grim Reaper. Someone who has come to collect souls. As I looked at Brittany's social media pages, I see that the Chief's fans are creating all kinds of memes with that. Wish I could think of something to counter that, but it just sounds good.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 05:54 PM)jason Wrote: Apparently America concerns itself with Patrick Mahomes' broad and brother... Couldn't care less about either of them. I have gleaned that they are douchebags from this thread though.

It's easier to take note of Mahomes' younger brother because he received a lot of media attention for dancing on the Sean Taylor roped off '21' number & demanded VIP attention at a bar. 

His dancing...
https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/10/18/jackson-mahomes-apologizes-dancing-tik-tok-on-sean-taylor-number

The bar apologized for going after Jackson Mahomes...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/kansas-city-bar-issues-apology-after-calling-out-jackson-mahomes/ar-AARSXxh

If these two incidents didn't hit mainstream news, I'd have no idea Jackson Mahomes existed.
Reply/Quote