Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
America vs. Jackson and Brittany.....LMAO
(01-25-2022, 10:19 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Seems the whole internet is cheering for our Bengals!!!

https://nypost.com/2022/01/24/brittany-matthews-jackson-mahomes-have-turned-the-internet-against-the-chiefs/?utm_source=NYPFacebook&sr_share=facebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&fbclid=IwAR2w2xS2EUrhQZG2zYAsua5AWOwcPe5jsmKI1DJLlbdTt7014C8NGKEcfd8

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I never knew who these two were until I was stupid enough to click on the link. I cannot unsee what I saw or unknow what I know.

What a couple of scumbags.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:22 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I saw that chick spray an entire bottle of champagne on the fans after they won last game. That seemed like a crappy thing to do.

My wife who cares zilch about football saw that. She literally said to me 'that woman seems awful' lol
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 09:53 PM)pdub2005 Wrote:  My wife who cares zilch about football saw that. She literally said to me 'that woman seems awful' lol

What your wife said is an understatement.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Truth be told, Patrick does seem like such a bad guy. The people around him are insufferable, though. If he actually had a set, he would tell them the STFU or step off.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:48 PM)Destro Wrote: Truth be told, Patrick does seem like such a bad guy. The people around him are insufferable, though. If he actually had a set, he would tell them the STFU or step off.

Patrick does seem like such a bad guy and he needs to suffer for it. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 06:40 PM)Nepa Wrote: Although I would have to say, I like Mahomes new nickname, The Grim Reaper. Someone who has come to collect souls. As I looked at Brittany's social media pages, I see that the Chief's fans are creating all kinds of memes with that.  Wish I could think of something to counter that, but it just sounds good.

Maybe after KC's defeat at the hands of Joe Cool a tech savvy Bengals fan can make Patrick a

"Grim Weeper" meme that includes his Daddy smoking a cigar in background.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:30 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Maybe after KC's defeat at the hands of Joe Cool a tech savvy Bengals fan can make Patrick a

Yessir we don't fear no weeper round here, just is sad is all. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yessir we don't fear no weeper round here, just is sad is all. Mellow

If they make a video they can use the line from My Old Ky Home "Weep no more my lady"

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:30 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Maybe after KC's defeat at the hands of Joe Cool a tech savvy Bengals fan can make Patrick a

Fantastic idea.
Reply/Quote
Anyone see the video of Jackson & Brittany doing a tick tock dance at a Mexican restaurant in front of Patrick. Man dude was pissed. You can tell he was like man let me eat these chips and Salsa in peace.

The only time I was bothered by them was when Jackson danced on Sean Taylor #. Other than that they're just two young people enjoying life . Let em be!!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:48 PM)Destro Wrote: Truth be told, Patrick does seem like such a bad guy. The people around him are insufferable, though. If he actually had a set, he would tell them the STFU or step off.

He seems like a good dude, and he is also complimentary to other great QBs. I think before he was big time, Brittany and Jackson's behavior was probably somewhat amusing to him. Once he got big, those two suddenly had an audience they didn't have before, which gave them incentive to be even bigger attention seekers. Hopefully someone close to him makes him realize that its casting a negative light on him.
Reply/Quote
Mahomes can flat out move when he is running at full speed. He really needs to stop jogging out to the field though, when he jogs, he moves like he's got something stuffed up his....
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 07:50 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I never knew who these two were until I was stupid enough to click on the link. I cannot unsee what I saw or unknow what I know.

What a couple of scumbags.

Exactly my sentiments yesterday.
Reply/Quote
It would be only right if Mahomes came into the locker room and there were 43 dry cleaning bills taped to his locker.
Reply/Quote
America vs. Jackson and Brittany......and Eli Apple.

Fixed.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Savage.... just Savage!!!!

[Image: 272426561_6981675711907327_5723710241539...e=61F5C050]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 05:54 PM)jason Wrote: Apparently America concerns itself with Patrick Mahomes' broad and brother... Couldn't care less about either of them. I have gleaned that they are douchebags from this thread though.

same here..but I actually hope they both rev up the douchebaggery a notch this week to create more distractions for #15. 
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 06:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Savage.... just Savage!!!!

[Image: 272426561_6981675711907327_5723710241539...e=61F5C050]

Is that really Josh Allen posting that? It's stunning if it is. Or, as you stated, "Just savage!!!!"
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 07:59 PM)Nepa Wrote: Is that really Josh Allen posting that? It's stunning if it is. Or, as you stated, "Just savage!!!!"

That can't be real... But I hope it is.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 07:59 PM)Nepa Wrote: Is that really Josh Allen posting that? It's stunning if it is. Or, as you stated, "Just savage!!!!"

I can't say, I found it on Facebook, so I have no idea if it's real.  That's some quality smack though.....
Reply/Quote