Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
America vs. Jackson and Brittany.....LMAO
It’s clearly not real. :lol:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 10:26 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s clearly not real. LOL

Correct, this would be all over the national media if it were real.
Reply/Quote
Those 2 attention seeking idiots, Jackson and Brittany whatever the **** her name is. The whole world is on our side because of those 2... Both shit people... No one and I mean no one wants to see Jackson twerking at the superbowl...
Reply/Quote
The only reason you have heard of these people is because they have millions of fans.

They are what "the people" want. No one is FORCING everyone like you to talk about them.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 02:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The only reason you have heard of these people is because they have millions of fans.

They are what "the people" want. No one is FORCING everyone like you to talk about them.

You will literally argue over anything! LOL

Seriously, Brittney whatsherface and Jackson Mahomes? That’s what’s on the docket today, counselor? LOL

Reply/Quote
I don't know who these people are.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 02:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The only reason you have heard of these people is because they have millions of fans.

They are what "the people" want.  No one is FORCING everyone like you to talk about them.

Are you serious? They are all over social media making fools of themselves a d riding Pats coat tails.. No one likes them.  Let me guess, you do right? The only reason you have heard of them is Pat...
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 03:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't know who these people are.

Go look up Jackson mahomes on youtube and you will see why everyone is huge Bengal fans this week. He dumped water on opposing fans cuz they Lost and did a tik tok video dancing on Sean Taylor's 21 the day of his celebration in Washington...
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 03:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't know who these people are.

Consider yourself lucky! Run!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 03:02 PM)Tony Wrote: Are you serious? They are all over social media making fools of themselves a d riding Pats coat tails.. No one likes them.  Let me guess, you do right?

No I do not like them at all, but you are missing my point.  The only reason you have heard of them is that they are wildly popular on social media.  

Jackson Mahommes has over a quarter of a million followers (254,000) on Instagram and 33 thousand on twitter.

Brittany has over a million followers on instagram and over 200K on Twitter.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 03:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No I do not like them at all, but you are missing my point.  The only reason you have heard of them is that they are wildly popular on social media.  They probably have hundreds of thousands of followers.

I've never heard of them until someone made a thread "America against...". And just from the title I thought is was a thread about musical performers Britney Spears and Michael Jackson.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 03:04 PM)Tony Wrote: Go look up Jackson mahomes on youtube 

Nah.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 03:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No I do not like them at all, but you are missing my point.  The only reason you have heard of them is that they are wildly popular on social media.  

Jackson Mahommes has over a quarter of a million followers (254,000) on Instagram and 33 thousand on twitter.

All Chief's fans.....
Reply/Quote
Why have we needed multiple threads created about these two? It's embarrassing for everyone involved and is unrelated to the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 03:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Nah.

It will make the win all that much sweeter....
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 03:16 PM)TheFan Wrote: Why have we needed multiple threads created about these two? It's embarrassing for everyone involved and is unrelated to the Bengals.

It's completely related to the Bengals. Everyone is on our bandwagon because of those 2. Don't like it? Move on....
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 03:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: All Chief's fans.....

Oh man, someone making money because a relative has a position in the NFL?  How low can ya get!?  Wait 'til our entire front office hears about this.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 03:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: All Chief's fans.....

Everything on youtube about them is negative. They even have a video on there, please Bengals save us all...
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:19 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Seems the whole internet is cheering for our Bengals!!!

https://nypost.com/2022/01/24/brittany-matthews-jackson-mahomes-have-turned-the-internet-against-the-chiefs/?utm_source=NYPFacebook&sr_share=facebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&fbclid=IwAR2w2xS2EUrhQZG2zYAsua5AWOwcPe5jsmKI1DJLlbdTt7014C8NGKEcfd8

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thats pretty goddam cool.

And now I wanna watch goodfellas for 1067th time lol
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 03:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No I do not like them at all, but you are missing my point.  The only reason you have heard of them is that they are wildly popular on social media.  

The only reason anyone on social media or any where else knows these two is because of their relationship to Patrick. 

If they had no connection to someone famous they would both probably be laying in an abandoned house somewhere in a puddle of their own puke with a needle sticking out of their arm.
Reply/Quote