Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And then there were 3
UNDEFEATED teams left

Pats
Panthers
WHO DEY NATION

Still surprised the Panthers beat the Packers. Guess they are for real.
Reply/Quote
Great minds think alike we were posting at the same time :)

Bengals now control their way to one of the first round playoff byes!!! Based on last weeks power rankings we should be a unanimous #2 but there will be some idiot who will jump the Panthers over us

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 09:31 PM)Whacked Wrote: UNDEFEATED teams left

Pats
Panthers
WHO DEY NATION

Still surprised the Panthers beat the Packers. Guess they are for real.

Bengals of course have to continue to take care of their business, but the Broncos losing is potentially huge for a first round bye and home field advantage come playoff time.  

Reply/Quote
Patriots looking good and egotistical as usual (onsides kick recovery after first TD of the game). Would love to see how the Bengals perform against Brady, with him it's keep him off the field as much as possible. They didn't care what the score was, they would go for it on 4th down regardless of field position. It honestly looks like they know they're going to win these games, so they're practicing their trick plays in live action.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Broncos look beatable
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 09:33 PM)pally Wrote: Great minds think alike we were posting at the same time :)

Bengals now control their way to one of the first round playoff byes!!!  Based on last weeks power rankings we should  be a unanimous #2 but there will be some idiot who will jump the Panthers over us

Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 09:33 PM)pally Wrote: Great minds think alike we were posting at the same time :)

Bengals now control their way to one of the first round playoff byes!!!  Based on last weeks power rankings we should  be a unanimous #2 but there will be some idiot who will jump the Panthers over us

They already controlled their own destiny for one of the byes, considering they play the Broncos.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Out of the 3 teams, which are unbeaten who has/had the hardest teams to beat?? This is not a topic of discussion on radio and tv that I have heard... have the PATS really played that many hard teams..?? I know they played Miami.. OK.. and then Jax... Ok... and then what the Redskins today...
Reply/Quote
Good but that only means we can still lose 1 game and still get the #2 seed as long as that game isn't against Denver. Keep winning games 1 week at a time and we'll be alright. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 09:51 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Out of the 3 teams, which are unbeaten who has/had the hardest teams to beat??  This is not a topic of discussion on radio and tv that I have heard...  have the PATS really played that many hard teams..??  I know they played Miami.. OK.. and then Jax... Ok... and then what the Redskins today...

bottom line Denver has both NE and Bengals to play... both though are at Denver and are at Pittsburgh late December.. cold weather could be tough for Peyton.

NE tough games look like at Denver  at Giants and at Jets

Cincinnati tough ones look like  at Denver, at Arizona and home against Steelers

so I would say Denver has tougher schedule but two toughest games are at home and our two toughest are away... 
Reply/Quote
Screw the #2 seed, I want the Pats at PBS.

That is a little bit of putting the cart before the horse, but I can do that if I want....

I'm not thinking about the NFC at all at this point. I just want the Bengals to take care of business Monday night then see if any of the players still want to beat Palmer in to the ground the following week.
Reply/Quote
The Colts - Broncos game is a sobering reminder that unbeaten is not the same as unbeatable.  

Still this has been a very good week.  We won in prime time.  The Steelers won a Pyrrhic victory. 

And our chances to win it all have just gotten a little better.   Rock On 
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:59 PM)Baby Hawk Wrote: The Colts - Broncos game is a sobering reminder us that unbeaten is not the same as unbeatable.  

Still this has been a very good week.  We won in prime time.  The Steelers won a Pyrrhic victory. 

And our chances to win it all have just gotten a little better.   Rock On 

True, but let's not compare Peyton to Andrew Dalton, not even close to the same league right now. 
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Was fun kicking back relaxing taking in the games knowing 8-0 Bengals had already taken care of business.

Now lets go out and win home field advantage throughout.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Well, yea. The Panthers will be #2. And they should be. We beat the Browns. They beat the Packers...Only an idiot would not jump the Panthers out.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 11:11 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: True, but let's not compare Peyton to Andrew Dalton, not even close to the same league right now. 

I'm sorry for being so dense, but I don't know which of the two of them belong in a higher or lower league.

Manning has had a better career, but IMO Dalton is having a better year.
Reply/Quote
Pats play the broncos. If denver can win that, we could be in line for a #1 seed.
Reply/Quote
According to one of the best football minds alive today, "The Denver loss today was huge, because it means that Denver will have to play the Patriots in New England in the playoffs", said my main man Rodney Harrison!   Hilarious   Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 09:36 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Broncos look beatable
Broncos looked more than beatable, they looked flat-out average.  I think they've gotten relatively lucky so far and the defense has masked Manning's subpar, at best, play.  

They've barely won a bunch of the games they've won and have struggled with bad teams.

They always seemed to come up with a big play to save their own asses, but that can't last an entire season.

They did beat the Packers pretty handily, but one game doesn't make a season.
(11-09-2015, 12:02 AM)Baby Hawk Wrote: I'm sorry for being so dense, but I don't know which of the two of them belong in a higher or lower league.

Manning has had a better career, but IMO Dalton is having a better year.

Dalton is without a doubt having the better year.  In fact, Manning's not even having anywhere near the same year Dalton is having.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 09:36 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Broncos look beatable

agreed.

Manning isn't anything like he used to be. If we can score on the Denver defense we will be okay.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote