Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andre Smith?
I assumed he wasn't coming back when they drafted two tackles in the first two rounds. I don't know what the big fuss is.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 05:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I assumed he wasn't coming back when they drafted two tackles in the first two rounds.  I don't know what the big fuss is.

some people wanted the two tackles, plus whit. Some wanted them plus smith since whit is in his 30s. Which always seemed silly to me since if you have a choice between an all pro or smith, most sane people would keep whit.
Reply/Quote
Andre....see ya fat ass.
Reply/Quote
Agreed to a one year contract with the Vikings....not exactly a vote of confidence. Per his twitter account

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 05:51 PM)Benton Wrote: some people wanted the two tackles, plus whit. Some wanted them plus smith since whit is in his 30s. Which always seemed silly to me since if you have a choice between an all pro or smith, most sane people would keep whit.

I'd be angry if we had both a first and second rounder riding the pines for two years.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
isn't that what fisher and Cedric was drafted for to eventually take over for Dre and Whit?
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2016, 12:22 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: isn't that what fisher and Cedric was drafted for to eventually take over for Dre and Whit?

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
After the the Jets and Dallas destroyed our OL.
I think we should have signed him. Sad
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2016, 05:47 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: After the the Jets and Dallas destroyed our OL.
I think we should have signed him.  Sad

Andre Smith is on the IR.

That wouldn't have helped the Bengals at all.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2016, 08:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Andre Smith is on the IR.

That wouldn't have helped the Bengals at all.

Unless of course he didn't get hurt here. Don't really think you can make the assumption that he got injured there, so he'd get injured here.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2016, 08:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Unless of course he didn't get hurt here. Don't really think you can make the assumption that he got injured there, so he'd get injured here.

Sure, but he's an injury prone guy with a long injury history. 9 seasons and only in 2 has he not missed multiple games.

It's harder to make the assumption that he wouldn't get injured here.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2016, 10:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sure, but he's an injury prone guy with a long injury history. 9 seasons and only in 2 has he not missed multiple games.

It's harder to make the assumption that he wouldn't get injured here.

Yeah, but our OL sucks for the first time in many years and I feel sorry for Dalton AND the fans of the Bengals. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2016, 10:42 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Yeah, but our OL sucks for the first time in many years and I feel sorry for Dalton AND the fans of the Bengals. 

Yeah, should have thrown some of that like $10.6m in cap space they currently have at some OL help. Alex Mack sure would have changed this OL. Or spent $1-3m on a really good blocking TE.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2016, 08:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Unless of course he didn't get hurt here. Don't really think you can make the assumption that he got injured there, so he'd get injured here.

He was not stranger to the IR when he was here though...

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote