Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andrew Whitworth and Cooper Kupp at NFL Honors Awards?
(02-11-2022, 06:48 PM)EasyPeasy Wrote: https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0730-mmwr-covid-19.html
"Today, some of those data were published in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), demonstrating that Delta infection resulted in similarly high SARS-CoV-2 viral loads in vaccinated and unvaccinated people."

This only applies to the Delta variant.  So what is your point?  Did you read the rest of the release about how important masking was?  Do you agree with that also?  Or do you even understand what the release was saying?

(02-11-2022, 06:48 PM)EasyPeasy Wrote:  - you have to be pretty dense to take the early 2021 vaccine claims seriously at this point. 

Why?  I don't even think the Delta variant was an issue early in 2021 was it?

(02-11-2022, 06:48 PM)EasyPeasy Wrote:  The same people pushing the miracle science vaccine as pandemic cure bullshit claims are the same people that lied about the virus's origins. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/the-lab-leak-theory-inside-the-fight-to-uncover-covid-19s-origins

Actually what this article says is that the right-wing politicians who tried to demonize vaccines were the ones who lied about the virus's origin.

the only people entertaining the lab-leak theory were crackpots or political hacks hoping to wield COVID-19 as a cudgel against China. President Donald Trump’s former political adviser Steve Bannon, for instance, joined forces with an exiled Chinese billionaire named Guo Wengui to fuel claims that China had developed the disease as a bioweapon and purposefully unleashed it on the world. As proof, they paraded a Hong Kong scientist around right-wing media outlets until her manifest lack of expertise doomed the charade.

The scientist who developed vaccines rarely had an opinion on how the virus came to be exposed to the general population.  Mainly because it had nothing to do with developing a vaccine.

The fact that you see the two as the same proves that you are just obsessed with the politics of the issue instead of the science.

I don't know if it was leaked from a lab or mutated in a bat.  That has nothing to do with the success of vaccines.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 07:31 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Again congrats to Whit for Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year.  Even though his award was not the main point of this thread can we please not get into the Covid debate stuff here in Jungle Noise?   Thanks.

Well to be frank news about Andrew Whitworth doesn't belong in JN.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 04:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He will be happy for us, such a good dude Big Whit is. Smirk

The video of his family going nuts when we beat KC was nice to see. I can’t speak for Whitt but if I had to guess he would be happy for the Bengals. He’s kinda in a can’t lose situation no pun intended.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 08:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well to be frank news about Andrew Whitworth doesn't belong in JN.

Fine with me if mods move it to Around the NFL but I didn't start the thread.  However, Covid and vaccine debates would not belong there either.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 08:55 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Fine with me if mods move it to Around the NFL but I didn't start the thread.  However, Covid debates would not belong there either.  

Seems dude that started the thread was focused on how possible exposure could affect the Bengals. He's only replied once and it was to point out how the rate has raised in Cali.

He has not got involved in the political back and forth or the Whit love that has taken away from the OP.

As to the OP: I would not have been happy if any Bengal was in attendance. Has 0 to do with my political stance on Covid or my thoughts about Andrew Whitworth. 

Instead of moving threads we should move posters
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 09:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Seems dude that started the thread was focused on how possible exposure could affect the Bengals. He's only replied once and it was to point out how the rate has raised in Cali.

He has not got involved in the political back and forth or the Whit love that has taken away from the OP.

As to the OP: I would not have been happy if any Bengal was in attendance. Has 0 to do with my political stance on Covid or my thoughts about Andrew Whitworth. 

Instead of moving threads we should move posters

I wasn't referencing the OP's posts when I requested people cut out the Covid debate.  It was all the stuff after that in this thread.  It seems people can't help themselves when the very mention of Covid comes up as relevant to something in the NFL it quickly turns into what we have seen so far in this thread with vaccine arguments etc.  Yes I mentioned Whits award as an attempt to get the thread to shift from that.  If the mods want to move my posts about that to some new thread in Around the NFL that's fine with me too.  :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
My point in starting the thread had nothing to do with the political covid debate. The post directly involves the Bengals because we play Los Angeles in the Super Bowl and that makes the discussion very relevant to the Bengals team and us as fans watching and supporting.
Reply/Quote
There’s absolutely zero chance any player will test positive for Covid before the super bowl. Why? You have to have symptoms to warrant a test. No one will raise their hand and say “uh, coach, I have a sore throat”.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 06:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Because

You lost at me at Because...
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 10:03 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: There’s absolutely zero chance any player will test positive for Covid before the super bowl. Why? You have to have symptoms to warrant a test. No one will raise their hand and say “uh, coach, I have a sore throat”.

This.
Reply/Quote