Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Andy Dalton is an absolutely awful QB
My first post.

On the real; kudos to whoever created this. I thought it would be fitting to have my first post be about ole boy stumblin' bumblin' Dalton.

I nominate CornerBlitz for Permanent Administrator rights. Tongue

Cheers!
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 05:29 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: My first post.

On the real; kudos to whoever created this. I thought it would be fitting to have my first post be about ole boy stumblin' bumblin' Dalton.

I nominate CornerBlitz for Permanent Administrator rights.   Tongue

Cheers!

[Image: andy-dalton-fumbles.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Cheers!

I don't think he's "awful." He needs to play better in the playoffs. He has averaged 10 wins a year in the regular season. But if he doesn't improve this year, I expect the Bengals will walk away from his contract and have a QB battle in camp next year.
Reply/Quote
I agree
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 05:51 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I don't think he's "awful."  He needs to play better in the playoffs.  He has averaged 10 wins a year in the regular season.  But if he doesn't improve this year, I expect the Bengals will walk away from his contract and have  a QB battle in camp next year.

The thread was more of a joke. I think we can rest a few days, weeks, and months before actually getting back into the discussion of Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 05:54 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: This was more of a joke...I think we can rest a few days, weeks, and months before actually getting back into the discussion of Dalton.

OK then. I wonder if we can just have one giant Dalton thread on here, instead of the numerous brand new Dalton posts a day that we had on Bengals.com
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 05:51 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I don't think he's "awful."  He needs to play better in the playoffs.  He has averaged 10 wins a year in the regular season.  But if he doesn't improve this year, I expect the Bengals will walk away from his contract and have  a QB battle in camp next year.

We are on the exact page when it comes to this!! Nice post!!! I honestly think within the first 4-6 weeks we might see change if the play continues that is just me however..!!! been saying it for a while now. We do have some QBs that could be exciting if given the chance... I think! I am a supporter of AJ for sure.. but Andy is the man at the moment.. and if he plays better then great!!
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 05:56 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: OK then.  I wonder if we can just have one giant Dalton thread on here, instead of the numerous brand new Dalton posts a day that we had on Bengals.com

^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^
Reply/Quote
Ehh if he comes out shooting blanks then expect 18 threads about how bad he is for now one is more then good enough
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote

Cheers!

Welcome!
Reply/Quote
Andy has to play better... He's gotta make more plays.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 05:51 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: [Image: andy-dalton-fumbles.gif]

If he'd deflate the psi down a couple notches, he wouldn't have had that problem. Ninja

Glad to see you made it over, CB. Place wouldn't be the same without ya.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 06:50 PM)jason Wrote: Andy has to play better... He's gotta make more plays.

Ok Marv. You left out that he's "done some good things". Tongue
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
[quote='Shake n Blake' pid='2045' dateline='1431641569']

If he'd deflate the psi down a couple notches, he wouldn't have had that problem.  Ninja  

LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 05:51 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: [Image: andy-dalton-fumbles.gif]

tsss Andy sure did drop the ball on dat one er sumptin

dvv dvv
Reply/Quote
Leaders lead by example. In sports or in anything else, that means in terms of performance.

QB is a leadership position.

I question Andy's ability to lead. Until he proves he can, he's on the bubble as far as I'm concerned. But I'm not going to be over critical over him.

Just sayin'.

As far as I'm concerned, every position on this team ought to be up for grabs heading into TC.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 05:56 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: OK then. I wonder if we can just have one giant Dalton thread on here, instead of the numerous brand new Dalton posts a day that we had on Bengals.com

Yes ! Please
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 08:44 PM)Shady Wrote: Leaders lead by example. In sports or in anything else, that means in terms of performance.

QB is a leadership position.

I question Andy's ability to lead. Until he proves he can, he's on the bubble as far as I'm concerned. But I'm not going to be over critical over him.

Just sayin'.

As far as I'm concerned, every position on this team ought to be up for grabs heading into TC.

So is head coach. As far as I'm concerned, Andy is an unknown quantity as both a leader and a player as long as Marvin is the coach. We can't know how high his ceiling can be until we remove the ceiling he's under.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 10:07 PM)Ryuko Wrote: So is head coach. As far as I'm concerned, Andy is an unknown quantity as both a leader and a player as long as Marvin is the coach. We can't know how high his ceiling can be until we remove the ceiling he's under.

Notice he only got a one-year extension. If we suck this year, that last year is chump change for the Browns. They can let him go whenever, but something tells me they won't. We'd have to absolutely blow monkeys for Marvin to get fired.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
OK, this is my first entry. I heard the 500 post rule got reduced to 5 so I am one fifth there :-)

Thanks everyone for all of the lively commentary on the previous site. While I was not a member, I enjoyed the commentary every single day (sad, huh?). Some of you are idiots, but I seem to enjoy your posts even more.

Anyhow, I bought a Dalton jersey 2-years ago and almost burned it a few times. I think we are taking our frustrations out on a convenient target, the most visible face of the team while we drink and yell at the TV.

So while I am glad we don't have a crappy QB like half of the teams in the NFL, let me join the spirit of this thread "Andy sucks and it is all his fault!!"
Reply/Quote