Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton time in Dallas
(10-11-2020, 08:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Retired players are different. Andy Dalton is a DALLAS COWBOY. Should we start threads about Whit in JN, too?

2 things:

I've seen many Whit threads there

Do we play the Rams this year?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude I get you're trying to earn your Moderator Volunteer Badge, but this is The place to discuss anything and everything related to the Cincinnati Bengals.

(10-11-2020, 08:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Great, but Andy is a Dallas Cowboy. Where do the mods draw the line? Should they allow any long time Bengal (who’s still playing for another team) to have threads in JN? Should we keep tabs on Whit, too?

Maybe just put shit where it belongs, and stop mouthing off when people correct you.

Could you POSSIBLY sound more like a wife beater in this sentence? I'm legitimately trying to ponder how you could sound more like a woman beating PoS... maybe if you told Bfine to go into the kitchen and get you another beer? Maybe.

You pretty much have it almost down to perfection already.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:23 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You should root for a good human being who gave us good memories on the field and left our community off the field a better place than when he came, yes. Glad you got it. Maybe you'll be less of an asshole now.

I rooted for him plenty while he was here, but he’s on another team now. I root for the laundry. I couldn’t give two shits if he has success in Dallas or not. Everything he did for the community was appreciated, but some of you act like the Dalton’s are the only ones that have a charity. Marvin had a charity, too, was he off limits?

“Memories on the field?” LOL I swear some of you act like he won us multiple Super Bowls. But I get it, Andy signed your hat once at training camp, and he was super duper nice!

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 2 things:

I've seen many Whit threads there

Do we play the Rams this year?

They probably got moved. And I doubt anyone cried about it.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Could you POSSIBLY sound more like a wife beater in this sentence? I'm legitimately trying to ponder how you could sound more like a woman beating PoS... maybe if you told Bfine to go into the kitchen and get you another beer? Maybe.

You pretty much have it almost down to perfection already.

Well that took an odd turn...

All I did was point out the thread shouldn’t be in JN. Then the unhinged posts started.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I rooted for him plenty while he was here, but he’s on another team now. I root for the laundry. I couldn’t give two shits if he has success in Dallas or not. Everything he did for the community was appreciated, but some of you act like the Dalton’s are the only ones that have a charity. Marvin had a charity, too, was he off limits?

“Memories on the field?” LOL  I swear some of you act like he won us multiple Super Bowls. But I get it, Andy signed your hat once at training camp, and he was super duper nice!

There's a thread about Marvin in JN right now. You better run and "correct" them; you're going to lose your badge. 

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There's a thread about Marvin in JN right now. You better run and "correct" them; you're going to lose your badge. 

Marvin isn’t coaching another NFL team.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I rooted for him plenty while he was here, but he’s on another team now. I root for the laundry. I couldn’t give two shits if he has success in Dallas or not. Everything he did for the community was appreciated, but some of you act like the Dalton’s are the only ones that have a charity. Marvin had a charity, too, was he off limits?

“Memories on the field?” LOL  I swear some of you act like he won us multiple Super Bowls. But I get it, Andy signed your hat once at training camp, and he was super duper nice!

Nobody is rooting against Marvin or hunting down anyone who dares mention his name. Now that you no longer want to root for him, apparently your sole mission in life is to make sure that nobody else can else mention or appreciate him again? Cool.

Oh wait, sorry, one of your two sole missions in life. The other apparently being domestic abuse. 

You've been fighting with countless people on this board all day. Have you ever once paused, reflected upon it, and realized that maybe it's not EVERYONE else around you who is the asshole? Maybe it was you all along?

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:40 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Nobody is rooting against Marvin or hunting down anyone who dares mention his name. Now that you no longer want to root for him, apparently your sole mission in life is to make sure that nobody else can else mention or appreciate him again? Cool.

Oh wait, sorry, one of your two sole missions in life. The other apparently being domestic abuse. 

You've been fighting with countless people on this board all day. Have you ever once paused, reflected upon it, and realized that maybe it's not EVERYONE else around you who is the asshole? Maybe it was you all along?

I haven’t fought with anyone else. Wtf are you talking about? I criticized a bunch of that Tony guys OTT posts in the GDT (as did MANY people). That’s it.

But the “wife beater” comment was super weird, and is honestly a trend with you. You take things way too far.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Marvin isn’t coaching another NFL team.

Well he's not retired. 

So I still think you're risking your badge by allowing it to stand.

Reply/Quote
Andy just brought the Cowboys back for a walk off field goal win

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Very Happy for Dalton. Going to make the Bengals/Cowboys game very interesting this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I haven’t fought with anyone else. Wtf are you talking about? I criticized a bunch of that Tony guys OTT posts in the GDT (as did MANY people). That’s it.

But the “wife beater” comment was super weird, and is honestly a trend with you. You take things way too far.

Says the man who said "put shit where it belongs, and stop mouthing off when people correct you" to someone.

If you honestly don't see how weird/creepy/domestic abusery that makes you look, I honestly don't know what to tell you. Seriously. It's really iffy. The fact that you DON'T see how iffy it is makes it even worse.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well he's not retired. 

So I still think you're risking your badge by allowing it to stand.

Not really interested in a “mod badge” but I guess just because I don’t constantly get suspended like you I’m doing it wrong.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Says the man who said "put shit where it belongs, and stop mouthing off when people correct you" to someone.

If you honestly don't see how weird/creepy/domestic abusery that makes you look, I honestly don't know what to tell you. Seriously. It's really iffy. The fact that you DON'T see how iffy it is makes it even worse.

Put shit where it belongs (as in the right forum) = domestic abuse...

You’re REALLY reaching here.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not really interested in a “mod badge” but I guess just because I don’t constantly get suspended like you I’m doing it wrong.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Andy-just-showed-that-he-wasn%E2%80%99t-the-problem

Why are you wasting time here

Reply/Quote
Damn I hate it for Dak.... he's been straight balling. Dalton gets his shot behind good blocking again, hope he makes the most of it.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:51 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Damn I hate it for Dak.... he's been straight balling. Dalton gets his shot behind good blocking again, hope he makes the most of it.

He did. Dalton was amazing on the Cowboys’ final drive. I’m happy he found a team who appreciates him not to mention an offensive line who blocks for him. Dak is injured wicked bad; that was a gruesome break.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Andy-just-showed-that-he-wasn%E2%80%99t-the-problem

Why are you wasting time here

Because you and Leap keep agitating. Responding to a typical Trademark overreaction thread isn’t even worth it. No one takes them seriously.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Put shit where it belongs (as in the right forum)  = domestic abuse...

You’re REALLY reaching here.

Note how you didn't mention the second half...

"stop mouthing off when people correct you."

...that's the real kicker. Anyway, there's Dalton threads for you to haunt in Jungle Noise and probably some woman who "was asking for it" out there with your name on it or whatever it is you do when they mouth off to you after you correct them. 

Reply/Quote