Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy just showed that he wasn’t the problem
(10-11-2020, 11:53 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya , Andy Dalton has not improved. WHY dont you guys go be cowboy fans? Dalton is trash. He barely helped beat the lowly Giants and you guys wanna fondle his balls all you can.. It  makes Bengals fan look so stupid..

lol fan boy
Reply/Quote
My favorite part is how these Daltoners are convinced after 1 quarter against the lowly Giants ( bottom 3 team) and they make threads like this... Ridiculous
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 11:53 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya , Andy Dalton has not improved. WHY dont you guys go be cowboy fans? Dalton is trash. He barely helped beat the lowly Giants and you guys wanna fondle his balls all you can.. It  makes Bengals fan look so stupid..
As someone who lives in Texas, they complain about the same shit I see online/back east. They are pretty much the Bengals with a shinier history.

Andy will be fine for a couple games. He is no prescott.
Reply/Quote
most ppl here are

"Dalton played well today. He's good when you give him a good supporting cast. Wish him well"

Then irrational fans are like

DURRR WHY DONT YOU ROOT FOR DA COWBOYS HURRRR
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 12:01 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: As someone who lives in Texas, they complain about the same shit I see online/back east. They are pretty much the Bengals with a shinier history.

Everyone but a few people on here know Dalton is not a good QB. They made the Dalton scale for a reason..
It's sad it really is. It's borderline Trolling too...
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:50 PM)thillan Wrote: You have got to be kidding me. Why are you still on these boards, you complain every single time.

I’ll take Burrow over Andy by a mile.

Burrow has a long way to go to be placed above Dalton but I hope he does since that means we win in playoffs
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 12:13 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Burrow has a long way to go to be placed above Dalton but I hope he does since that means we win in playoffs 
You can't be serious! Burrow has a long way to go to be better than Dalton? How High are you right now?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 12:13 AM)Tony Wrote: Everyone but a few people on here know Dalton is not a good QB. They made the Dalton scale for a reason..
It's sad it really is. It's borderline Trolling too...

are you 13 years old? lmfaoo

quoting the dalton line made up by sports media lol

you're not a bengals fan, you're just a burrow fan
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 12:14 AM)Tony Wrote: You can't be serious! Burrow has a long way to go to be better than Dalton? How High are you right now?

Burrow is 1-3-1 right now, so yes, he has a ways to go. Is he physically better? Yes....he is, he should be, he's a 1OA, and 14 was a 2nd rounder. Dalton went 9-7 with a similar situation as Burrow. No rookie camp, no OTAs, and on a team picked to go 0-16 that won 4 games the year prior. Or had you forgotten? Five straight playoff runs is unfortunately the golden era of Bengals football. Nobody is high, Dalton did good things here, things no one else has done under Mike Brown. Anyone who's been a Bengals fan longer than this year's draft knows this.

Hopefully Joe gets a good surrounding cast, if he does, then he should top all of that. Without it, he's gonna be another Stafford, Archie Manning, etc....guys that played for shitty organizations that could've done better elsewhere. This isn't the NCAA, one or two players can't win games.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 10:00 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Cant even compare Dallas OL to our so called OL...not surprised AD did well...and I bet Burrow would go off exponentially if he had that Line.
Dallas made a good move signing him now Dak is out for a while. MAybe they can take AJ off our hands?  

Yeah, I guarantee you Joe wishes he was in Dallas...lol.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 12:14 AM)Tony Wrote: You can't be serious! Burrow has a long way to go to be better than Dalton? How High are you right now?

It means what.  Potential which translates to you ain't done shit it and today he did have shit..lol.. I hope Burrow  turns out to be what we expect a consensus #1 franchise QB is supposed to be but 1-3-1 start with 3 very good games and 2 not so good does not warrant placing him anywhere on bengals QBs of the past at this point.  
Reply/Quote

You sure have a thing with handling nuts/balls, don't you?

You might wanna take a valium and calm down so you can read for context....or just continue to look borderline illiterate. Choice is yours. Rock On

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:19 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: When’s Dallas’ next prime time game? Get back to me after that.

lol. Next Monday against the Cardinals, then 2 weeks after that on Sunday night against the Eagles.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 12:01 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: As someone who lives in Texas, they complain about the same shit I see online/back east. They are pretty much the Bengals with a shinier history.

Prescott has had a REALLY nice season, stat wise. Dallas is much better than the Bengals with shinier history...lol. They've won how many Super Bowls since we last won a measly playoff game? I know that's been a while, but still. Cincinnati is one of the worst run organizations in all of professional sports since Paul Brown died in 1991.

I think Andy will be better than just a couple games though. They have a nice line, good run game, and some good WRs. He's still good enough to win games with that cast I think. The defense is lacking....

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 12:03 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: most ppl here are

"Dalton played well today. He's good when you give him a good supporting cast. Wish him well"

Then irrational fans are like

DURRR WHY DONT YOU ROOT FOR DA COWBOYS HURRRR

Pretty much. I have no illusions that Dallas is now primed for a Super Bowl run because Dalton is now their QB. I have no delusions that Joe Burrow isn't a more physically talented QB than him. I have no thoughts that Dalton in year 10 is going to improve upon 2015. When you simply say that he shook some primetime woes later in his career here, that somehow equates to all of the above. The woods are full of idiots though.....

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 11:59 PM)Tony Wrote: My favorite part is how these Daltoners are convinced after 1 quarter against the lowly Giants ( bottom 3 team) and they make threads like this... Ridiculous

The point of the thread was to say how bad our oline here is, how it's handcuffing Burrow, and how it made Dalton look worse than he is.....but do carry on. There's nothing quite like watching someone CONTINUOUSLY let the point fly right over their head.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 01:04 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Prescott has had a REALLY nice season, stat wise. Dallas is much better than the Bengals with shinier history...lol. They've won how many Super Bowls since we last won a measly playoff game? I know that's been a while, but still. Cincinnati is one of the worst run organizations in all of professional sports since Paul Brown died in 1991.

I think Andy will be better than just a couple games though. They have a nice line, good run game, and some good WRs. He's still good enough to win games with that cast I think. The defense is lacking....

The shinier history are the super bowls, ever since jerry gutted the org, they have been pretty similar. Go look at CowboysZone, they feel the same way but instead of playoff wins its divisional wins, they also think that the Joneses are the most awful owners who run a former great team into the ground with poor FO moves.

Though… Jerry's son is likely going to inherit the team, so they'll get the real MB experience.

They also feel like they have a bad OL. It's hilarious how whiney sports fanbases are, especially just mediocre ones instead of just awful ones. Seems like nobody but the chiefs and pats have happy fanbases.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 12:58 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lol. Next Monday against the Cardinals, then 2 weeks after that on Sunday night against the Eagles.

Murray likely torches that defense. They'll beat Philly.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 01:16 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: The shinier history are the super bowls, ever since jerry gutted the org, they have been pretty similar. Go look at CowboysZone, they feel the same way but instead of playoff wins its divisional wins, they also think that the Joneses are the most awful owners who run a former great team into the ground with poor FO moves.

Though… Jerry's son is likely going to inherit the team, so they'll get the real MB experience.

That last part is scary for them I guess....lol.

I get the Jerry Jones bit....and yeah, it's kind of similar for sure. However, they are regulars in the playoffs, and actually win a few. Mike Brown has never won a playoff game, and only been to 7 since he took over 30 years ago. Only the Lions are as bad as us....and the new shit stains from Cleveland.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 01:17 AM)Wyche Wrote: Murray likely torches that defense. They'll beat Philly.

Philly is really weird. Tied the Bengals in a low scoring game, beat the 49ers (lots of injuries, i know) and kept it close in a high scoring game at Pitt. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote