Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anonymous AFC Personnel Director is not impressed with Burrow
(01-04-2022, 08:04 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Our success has brought a lot of silent haters out of the woodwork. I’m not sure why it pains some others so much that we are playing well?

Because just 2 years ago they were all sayin' Joe Burrow should pull an Eli. They don't like to be wrong.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 01:38 PM)jason Wrote: Because just 2 years ago they were all sayin' Joe Burrow should pull an Eli. They don't like to be wrong.

Yep. There’s also idiots like Mike Tannenbaum that said the Bengals should be kicked out of the league if they didn’t draft Sewell.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Age my ass. I just turned 74 and I'm better than ever.
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow is the best QB in the AFC, he is the next superstar and whoever says different hasn't watched enough football or wants a quarterback that has to run around in the pocket and wait until the play breaks down to throw a pass. Burrow is what a QB supposed to be and will forever be a Legend at LSU and soon will become a Bengals legend.
Reply/Quote
“Anonymous”.

Not only is it a bad take, but it’s a chicken shit one as well.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 01:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. There’s also idiots like Mike Tannenbaum that said the Bengals should be kicked out of the league if they didn’t draft Sewell.

He's totally among the top of my most hated ESPN personalities. The dude acts like he won a zillion Super Bowls as the GM, tells the same tired acquiring Farve tales, and is all bravado. 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 01:59 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: “Anonymous”.

Not only is it a bad take, but it’s a chicken shit one as well.

Anonymous AFC personnel director quoted by journalist that lives in Kansas City……..
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
People are entitled to their stupid opinions.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
When anonymous, means there is no name, so a writer can put whatever they want with little call for proof. Clickbait, most likely. If not, some tool from an AFC North team that is bitter.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 08:04 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Our success has brought a lot of silent haters out of the woodwork. I’m not sure why it pains some others so much that we are playing well?

I don't think it pains anyone that the Bengals are playing well. I read that quote and see a guy who says, he is playing well and is just a step below the greatest QBs in the league, which doesn't sound like an insult for a 2nd year pro.

It seems more like a quote of "Hey, they are really good and happy for them, but let's hold up on the guy is the next goat." Which, will piss off some posters around here but isn't an unfair statement. He's playing lights out the last two games, and having an MVP type season. Need to win in the playoffs and silence all possible doubt while playing at a high level for several seasons.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
People, GM's, Coaches, Fans, Players can say what every they want but my eyes tell me if Joe is getting two seconds he is a shredder bro.
Reply/Quote
Reading that article if the last 2 games are his ceiling sign me up.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 02:11 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Reading that article if the last 2 games are his ceiling sign me up.

Right.  Imagine thinking "400 yds/4 TDs per game" as a ceiling would be a bad thing.

This has the Crybaby Ravens written all over it.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 10:30 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Personally, I don't think they're a dumbass because they're opinion is different. I think they're a dumbass because they're opinion is stupid.

thats Your Opinion which has as much weight as theirs.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 02:36 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: thats Your Opinion which has as much weight as theirs.

Right. Which begs the question: why are you okay with them stating their opinion but getting upset that we're stating ours?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 02:07 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I don't think it pains anyone that the Bengals are playing well. I read that quote and see a guy who says, he is playing well and is just a step below the greatest QBs in the league, which doesn't sound like an insult for a 2nd year pro.

It seems more like a quote of "Hey, they are really good and happy for them, but let's hold up on the guy is the next goat." Which, will piss off some posters around here but isn't an unfair statement. He's playing lights out the last two games, and having an MVP type season. Need to win in the playoffs and silence all possible doubt while playing at a high level for several seasons.

That part I agree with....it was the rest of the comments I didn't find "necessary". Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 02:46 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Right. Which begs the question: why are you okay with them stating their opinion but getting upset that we're stating ours?

im not getting upset at all...  Especially not with anyones opinion

But people attacking people for their opinion
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 02:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: im not getting upset at all...  Especially not with anyones opinion

But people attacking people for their opinion

Who attacked him?
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 03:02 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Who attacked him?

I did.

The take isn't backed by data.  
Reply/Quote
Must be a BROWNs exec….
Reply/Quote