Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Another mass shooting
(04-10-2023, 11:40 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is tragic innocent people are killed by mentally ill and very disturbed people. The Tenn. shooting was not done by a white supremest. It was a hate crime, yet the media on the left and our POTUS through a spokesperson applauds the killing of innocent catholic children and those teaching them. Sorry, that is just sick. Report the news the same. Everyone knows if a white supremest goes into a black school and kills innocent children and teachers, it would be all over the liberal media, but the hate crime in Tenn. liberal media ignores the shooter and the hatred involved. 

Pray for our nation and pray for anyone murdered by any means. How many mass shootings in Chicago the past few years? You know Chicago that has laws forbidding guns. 

The shooting in TN was not a hate crime, it was done by a mentally ill female.  It wasn't done to target Christian children, and Biden nor the "Left" media applauds the shooting.  They're asking, What's it gonna take for ppl on the right to realize ASSAULT weapons of war belong only on the battlefield?" Where do you get this BULL Sh!t, from the admitted liars network Fox?  

Also, no one is saying to ban guns (I own several myself for hunting and target practice) what people are asking is that assault semi-automatic with 50-round clips be banned or at least regulated via background checks and training.  The gov't doesn't allow us to own fully autos machine guns. I want to buy an [/url]FGM-148 Javelin anti-tank missile, but I'm not allowed. So in your argument, that criminals will only have these weapons look at the years these assault weapons were banned, and gun violence went down.

Also, FYI the number 1 killer of children k-12 is gun violence. Here are the stats posted in the link below.  Notice in all the countries where guns are banned, gun violence is very last on the list, do you think there's any consequence?

https://www.kff.org/global-health-policy/issue-brief/child-and-teen-firearm-mortality-in-the-u-s-and-peer-countries/

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FGM-148_Javelin]
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 11:40 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is tragic innocent people are killed by mentally ill and very disturbed people. The Tenn. shooting was not done by a white supremest. It was a hate crime, yet the media on the left and our POTUS through a spokesperson applauds the killing of innocent catholic children and those teaching them. Sorry, that is just sick. Report the news the same. Everyone knows if a white supremest goes into a black school and kills innocent children and teachers, it would be all over the liberal media, but the hate crime in Tenn. liberal media ignores the shooter and the hatred involved. 

JFC you are so far gone I don't know why anyone even bothers responding to you. If you're going to go off the deep end with your conspiracy bullshit at least get the simple facts correct. The school was a Presbyterian one, not Catholic.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2023, 02:13 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: JFC you are so far gone I don't know why anyone even bothers responding to you. If you're going to go off the deep end with your conspiracy bullshit at least get the simple facts correct. The school was a Presbyterian one, not Catholic.

Well HIS media said Catholic, but anyone who watches anything but what HE watches is the one being brainwashed.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 11:05 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Something tells me that if there was less access to guns there would be less psycho mass shooters.

Idk just a hunch. Like if there is less fentanyl there would be less OD deaths.

I know wild concept

Since the war on drugs has worked so well and prohibition on Achol before it worked so well in this country. I think we should try the war on guns. It's not like the Cartel and the mob will make billions of dollars in illegal gun sales.

Also I think the government and cops are so trustworthy that they should be the only ones allowed to have guns in this country. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2023, 04:35 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Well HIS media said Catholic, but anyone who watches anything but what HE watches is the one being brainwashed.

What does that change is they are catholic, baptist, atheist or whatever ?

People are people and a kid is a kid. You are not catholic at 6 because you have not your own reasoning so his point is completely biased.  Playing the victim everytime ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2023, 05:26 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: What does that change is they are catholic, baptist, atheist or whatever ?

People are people and a kid is a kid. You are not catholic at 6 because you have not your own reasoning so his point is completely biased.  Playing the victim everytime ?

Because it doesn't matter to them if it happens to an out crowd. 

Poor black kid gets gunned down by white cop? Should've complied.

Trans woman shoots white kids? zOMG BIDEN'S AMERICA IS A WAR ZONE WAR ON CHILDREN MENTAL HEALTH OF TRANS PEOPLE DEMONS I SAY NEED GOD BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2023, 05:50 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Because it doesn't matter to them if it happens to an out crowd. 

Poor black kid gets gunned down by white cop? Should've complied.

Trans woman shoots white kids? zOMG BIDEN'S AMERICA IS A WAR ZONE WAR ON CHILDREN MENTAL HEALTH OF TRANS PEOPLE DEMONS I SAY NEED GOD BLAH BLAH BLAH.

It didn't bother them either. It's just a plot to play the victim.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2023, 05:59 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: It didn't bother them either.

Dead kids don’t bother those who don’t vote like me! JFC
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2023, 07:26 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Dead kids don’t bother those who don’t vote like me! JFC

I don't vote for any of your candidates. If it was really bothering people, they would take actions and as long as they don't it tells that they don't care at all. Finding excuses someone else to blame but ignoring the elephant in the room.

Some people only have empathy for themselves, I don't blame them, they are like they are. 

They are more worried about other people genitals or if there is a rainbow on stuff. To each his own.

Reply/Quote
I'd actually have more respect for the right if they'd just come out and say they don't give a shit so long as it isn't their kids. Like full Trump on steroids, lib-smashing, I don't give a shit about anyone but me honesty. It would be refreshing.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2023, 08:16 PM)samhain Wrote: I'd actually have more respect for the right if they'd just come out and say they don't give a shit so long as it isn't their kids. Like full Trump on steroids, lib-smashing, I don't give a shit about anyone but me honesty. It would be refreshing.

Get a grip. Viewing this forum is like sitting in the audience of The View.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2023, 05:26 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: What does that change is they are catholic, baptist, atheist or whatever ?

I bring it up simply to point out how they can't even get the basic facts of these incidents correct, let alone getting into the deeper questions surrounding them. It shouldn't matter who anyone is that is murdered, but when people try to play some analysis with the situation and are receiving misinformation of even the most foundational facts it just makes it ridiculous.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 11:40 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If your solution is to ban or limit guns, you have to be a realist. During the prohibition of alcohol, people found ways to drink alcohol. Weed was illegal in the 60"s and in some states still illegal. Guess what, people found ways to buy the illegal drug and smoke it.

Bad people would find their weapon of mass destruction, but sadly the innocent people would be sitting ducks to be shot and killed. I find comfort knowing the state I lived in is legal carry, bad guns are not as brave when they know the lady they are targeting may have a gun to protect themselves.

It is tragic innocent people are killed by mentally ill and very disturbed people. The Tenn. shooting was not done by a white supremest. It was a hate crime, yet the media on the left and our POTUS through a spokesperson applauds the killing of innocent catholic children and those teaching them. Sorry, that is just sick. Report the news the same. Everyone knows if a white supremest goes into a black school and kills innocent children and teachers, it would be all over the liberal media, but the hate crime in Tenn. liberal media ignores the shooter and the hatred involved. 

Pray for our nation and pray for anyone murdered by any means. How many mass shootings in Chicago the past few years? You know Chicago that has laws forbidding guns. 

Maybe we should limit people. Especially people likely to grow up in bad to shitty situations.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2023, 08:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Get a grip. Viewing this forum is like sitting in the audience of The View.

It's not a difficult perception to have.  The right has made clear they will not give one inch on gun regulation.  Not talking gun bans.  Talking any further regulation at all.  I'm just wondering how much more they will tolerate until they'll consider a countermeasure that interferes with their jerk-off fantasy of winning a Ruby Ridge showdown with the gubmint with a flea market AK.  
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2023, 08:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Get a grip. Viewing this forum is like sitting in the audience of The View.

This is probably the most spot on analogy I’ve seen for this forum
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Propose something crazy like bringing back stop and frisk. Except we are looking for guns. And you have to have license and registration and proof of insurance. Or else your getting a ticket and can have your day in court. And negotiate down from there.

Or like a lot of states just did. Just make it so everybody can carry with no effort...

https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/open-carry-tn-laws/

This is what Tennessee was doing a couple months ago...

“This would allow any individual to carry an AK-47 outside this building (Cordell Hull), up and down Broadway,” Rep. Bill Beck (D-Nashville) asked in a subcommittee hearing. “Am I reading that correctly?”

“Yes sir,” Stroecker replied.

In addition, another bill would change the minimum age for open carry to 18 years old—currently, it’s 21.

“Keep in mind the majority of mass shootings lately have been committed by 18- to 20-year-olds,” Rep. Bo Mitchell (D-Nashville) said.
Reply/Quote

No you're right. You should definitely keep voting for the kinds of folks who kill every mental health initiative and consistently de-fund the ones in place.

That'll definitely help cull the number of disturbed individuals in this country.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2023, 11:40 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If your solution is to ban or limit guns, you have to be a realist. During the prohibition of alcohol, people found ways to drink alcohol. Weed was illegal in the 60"s and in some states still illegal. Guess what, people found ways to buy the illegal drug and smoke it.

Bad people would find their weapon of mass destruction, but sadly the innocent people would be sitting ducks to be shot and killed. I find comfort knowing the state I lived in is legal carry, bad guns are not as brave when they know the lady they are targeting may have a gun to protect themselves.

It is tragic innocent people are killed by mentally ill and very disturbed people. The Tenn. shooting was not done by a white supremest. It was a hate crime, yet the media on the left and our POTUS through a spokesperson applauds the killing of innocent catholic children and those teaching them. Sorry, that is just sick. Report the news the same. Everyone knows if a white supremest goes into a black school and kills innocent children and teachers, it would be all over the liberal media, but the hate crime in Tenn. liberal media ignores the shooter and the hatred involved. 

[Image: 340181821_558801786395776_79323860540608...e=643BC673]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
BTW, every country in the world has people with mental illness so maybe there are other factors involved.

Reply/Quote
I guess this can go here, but man it's hard to just not have an issue with all the guns in this country when it sure seems like a lot of people are just dying for a "reason" to shoot someone.

Man Charged With Murder in Shooting of Woman Who Went Up Wrong Driveway
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/17/nyregion/man-charged-kaylin-gillis-driveway-shooting.htm

Man charged with shooting boy who knocked wrong door

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65307047

What a fine week we've had.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote