Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another terrorist attack in France
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/truck-rams-bastille-day-crowd-in-southern-france/2016/07/14/18772ce6-4a0d-11e6-bdb9-701687974517_story.html

Drove a truck into a crowd gathered for Bastille Day fireworks, then got out and opened fire. Perhaps 60 dead and 100 injured.
--------------------------------------------------------

That sucks bigtime, can't even celebrate anything now a days with out someone "effing" it up.
Any news about who did it? I haven't seen that yet, just that ISIL/ISIS is celebrating it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I'll wait for further details. Right now my heart aches as to what the world is becoming.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I was concerned over the 4th about something like this. Other than some lone self-radicalized killers - which I'm not sure what can be done - we've been really good here at preventing things like this.
--------------------------------------------------------

Death toll at 73

Sad and terrible for the people & families there. I'll comment further as more details released on the driver. CNN is now reporting 77 murdered, tho could change again.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Is there a reason France seems to be the target of these attacks? Just off the top of my head I can think of Charlie Hedbo, the Eagles of Death Metal concert, and now this.

Has MSNBC confirmed this is Donald Trump's fault yet?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
So sad.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-14-2016, 10:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is there a reason France seems to be the target of these attacks? Just off the top of my head I can think of Charlie Hedbo, the Eagles of Death Metal concert, and now this.

They have the most secular constitution of all the western democracies.  Public displays of religious nature, e.g. face veils, are not tolerated, even illegal in certain settings such as school and work.
(07-14-2016, 08:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll wait for further details. Right now my heart aches as to what the world is becoming.

It breaks my heart, but it pisses me off and makes me want to fight these SOBs.
Maybe you could get the old Civil Defence Force back and churning, BFine ?
I'll join up.
I'll look like John Candy in Stripes, but I'd do it.
What's the age limit ?

Prayers of strength to our friends in France.
(07-14-2016, 10:18 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: They have the most secular constitution of all the western democracies.  Public displays of religious nature, e.g. face veils, are not tolerated, even illegal in certain settings such as school and work.

Thanks.  The wife and I were just talking about it. I assumed it had something to do with the strong French influence in Muslim countries in Africa, but this makes much more sense. 

(07-14-2016, 10:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks.  The wife and I were just talking about it. I assumed it had something to do with the strong French influence in Muslim countries in Africa, but this makes much more sense. 

No problem.  This incident really sickens me, for some reason even more than the previous two.
It's becoming a very sad world to live in. Terrorist attacks all over the world. And division between civilians and LEO in our own country. Just sad.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
I just watched a video of the aftermath.....terrible....terrible.

YouTube is yanking all related content.
While I'd say it'd be good to protect the victim's dignity, it seems a bit odd.
(07-14-2016, 10:56 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I just watched a video of the aftermath.....terrible....terrible.

YouTube is yanking all related content.
While I'd say it'd be good to protect the victim's dignity, it seems a bit odd.

They usually do if it is graphic. If it is something the news will show though they will keep it up. I did see one posted few hours ago of the truck going thru the crowd, but it was grainy and was behind the crowd of people of where it was happening. Pretty sure that will be taken down if not already, dont want to watch it again.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(07-14-2016, 10:13 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Has MSNBC confirmed this is Donald Trump's fault yet?

Do you have to post this every time people are murdered?
Ratical Islam/Sharia/ISIS this time with a truck. The religion of peace??? Liars and murderers. This trash will not be stopped with gun control laws and peace agreements. They don't abide by laws and they sign peace agreements with no intention to ever honoring those agreements. They have no honor. They are mass murderers. And they celebrate these mass murders. Wonder if the Main Stream Media (MSM) and politicians are going to only call them "religious extremists" again. What a joke. In my opinion anybody found to be connected with these groups in anyway needs to be deported. Do what is in the best interest of the USA and our citizens and quit worrying about hurting the feeling of people trying to destroy us. (You know actual national security)

When evil attacks/tragedy like this occurs, the attacks on the Constitution and our rights as citizens of the USA will come under attack.  

Its all about the powers that be wanting total control and the Constitution and our rights are in their way.

Our country is under attack from within. (Bought and paid for politicians/MSM)

I know sounds crazy right.

Love this country.

Praying for the 80 people murdered and those injured.

Not going to give up.

Praying for healing for our land.

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!
^^^ this happened in France, but I suppose that's as good a reason as any to claim the USA is doomed.
(07-14-2016, 11:32 PM)Millhouse Wrote: They usually do if it is graphic. If it is something the news will show though they will keep it up. I did see one posted few hours ago of the truck going thru the crowd, but it was grainy and was behind the crowd of people of where it was happening. Pretty sure that will be taken down if not already, dont want to watch it again.

I hate to post this and seem cold or insensitive...but if you want to see raw video of things like that, liveleak is the place to go. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."