Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Anti"fa and Tucker Carlson's Home
What's not mentioned in this article, but I have seen in a couple others is that they also broke one of his doors.

Imagine you're his wife alone at home, someone breaks your door screaming that they know where you sleep at night. You have to hide in a pantry and call the police who you know are likely 5-15 minutes away at least. Not to mention his family and loved ones now have their addresses made public.

...and people wonder why the 2nd amendment is important.

It's also time to finally crack down on Antifa.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/protesters-descend-on-home-of-fox%E2%80%99s-tucker-carlson/ar-BBPtkqt?OCID=ansmsnnews11
Quote:A group that says it campaigns against fascism turned up at the home of Fox News presenter Tucker Carlson, chanting that he leave town.

The group called “Smash Racism DC” posted video on social media of them ringing the doorbell at his Washington, D.C., house. One person is heard shouting through a megaphone. “Your policies promote hate and we want you to know we know where you sleep at night.”

The crowd then began chanting “Tucker Carlson, we will fight! We know where you sleep at night!” People reported.

The video has since been taken down by Twitter, but it carried a caption describing Carlson as a “racist, sexist, bigoted Fox News personality.”

Carlson said his wife, Susie, was home alone and heard the noise from the kitchen. She called the police and locked herself into a pantry, Fox News reported.

He said the group posted online the home addresses of his brother and his former college roommate, Neil Patel, who co-founded the Daily Caller with Carlson.

Twitter has suspended the account of Smash Racism DC, which had published Carlson’s address.

Carlson is famed for his abrasive presenting style and for exemplifying the right-of-center views for which his channel is renowned.

Last week, he compared a "whiteface" Halloween costume worn by NBC News host Lester Holt to that of recently fired "Today" show host Megyn Kelly, deeming all people offended as "self-righteous."

Recently, Carlson said that he is no longer able to dine out in restaurants because people shout insults at him.

"I don't feel threatened, but having someone scream, 'F*** you!' at a restaurant, it just wrecks your meal," he told a National Review podcast, in which he denied he was in cahoots with President Donald Trump and disagreed with a number of his policies.

Smash Racism DC was also behind the ambush of Sen. Ted Cruz and his wife at a Washington, D.C., restaurant during Justice Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court confirmation hearings.

Carlson got the support of several high profile media personalities, with Kelly describing the incident as “stomach churning.” She tweeted: “This has to stop. Who are we? What are we becoming? He does not deserve this. His family does not deserve this.”

Radio host Buck Sexton tweeted: “This country is headed down a very dark path because delusional cowards on the left think they are defending our way of life when in reality they are the ones destroying it.”

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
I put this is the "left is evil" thread.

Completely uncalled for and needs to be handled swiftly and severely.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Tucker Carlson insults people every chance he gets.  I have no problem with people hurling insults back at him in public.  But going to his home is way over the line. I hope they can arrest some of these antifa nut jobs that did this.
(11-08-2018, 05:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: I put this is the "left is evil" thread.

Completely uncalled for and needs to be handled swiftly and severely.

My bad, I think I read like 2 pages of that thread, pulled eject, and never returned. Lol

(11-08-2018, 05:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Tucker Carlson insults people ebery chance he gets.  I have no problem with people hurling insults back at him in public.  But going to his home is way over the line. I hope they can arrest some of these antifa nut jobs that did this.

Yeah, I saw somewhere he said that he doesn't eat out anymore because of that, but had never felt threatened until now. So it looks like he himself has the same stance as your post here.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(11-08-2018, 06:09 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: My bad, I think I read like 2 pages of that thread, pulled eject, and never returned. Lol

Yeah, I saw somewhere he said that he doesn't eat out anymore because of that, but had never felt threatened until now. So it looks like he himself has the same stance as your post here.

It started off awfully...I don't blame you.  Smirk
Can we call this a mob?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-08-2018, 11:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Can we call this a mob?

I don't think so

[Image: Protesters-Tucker-Carlson-Home.jpg]

But even if they were not a large unruly crowd their intent was to intimidate.  I'd say there actions would still constitute a crime.
(11-08-2018, 11:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think so

[Image: Protesters-Tucker-Carlson-Home.jpg]

But even if they were not a large unruly crowd their intent was to intimidate.  I'd say there actions would still constitute a crime.

[Image: Antifa-crowd-descends-on-the-home-of-Tuc...amp-39.jpg]

Is it their size or their actions that lead you to believe it's not a mob?

Carlson is a hatemonger.

His family should not have to he afraid and his property should not be damaged. On the other hand, his "liberals are the enemy within" and 'brown people just shouldn't be here' shouldnt have been given a msm voice.

If you spew messages of hate and discontent don't expect to have peace and unity.
I prefer to call them an-tee-fah. It just rolls off the tongue better.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(11-08-2018, 11:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Can we call this a mob?

I believe the Republican Bible, book of Trump, says:

"Yeah, wherever two or more libs gather shall be a mob."

Or something like that.   Ninja
(11-08-2018, 11:27 PM)Benton Wrote: Carlson is a hatemonger.

His family should not have to he afraid and his property should not be damaged. On the other hand, his "liberals are the enemy within" and 'brown people just shouldn't be here' shouldnt have been given a msm voice.

If you spew messages of hate and discontent don't expect to have peace and unity.

Carlson is a highly effective pundit.  He represents the interest of his ideology well, but I would not call him a hate monger.  He's smarmy as fuq, but that's part of his shtick.  He's both less offensive and more effective that O'Reilly was.  None of this condones what happened at his home.  We agree, this is utterly uncalled for and I don't recall the Tea Party types ever engaging in this type of conduct.  This kind of behavior will lead to someone's death if it isn't stopped.
(11-08-2018, 11:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: I believe the Republican Bible, book of Trump, says:

"Yeah, wherever two or more libs gather shall be a mob."

Or something like that.   Ninja

So your answer is yes?

(11-08-2018, 11:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Carlson is a highly effective pundit.  He represents the interest of his ideology well, but I would not call him a hate monger.  He's smarmy as fuq, but that's part of his shtick.  He's both less offensive and more effective that O'Reilly was.  None of this condones what happened at his home.  We agree, this is utterly uncalled for and I don't recall the Tea Party types ever engaging in this type of conduct.  This kind of behavior will lead to someone's death if it isn't stopped.

...or even worse yet: excused. 

(11-08-2018, 11:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: Antifa-crowd-descends-on-the-home-of-Tuc...amp-39.jpg]

Is it their size or their actions that lead you to believe it's not a mob?

Lack of pitchforks.
(11-08-2018, 11:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Lack of pitchforks.

Your standard has been noted. 

(11-08-2018, 11:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So your answer is yes?

That's not my religion.  Mellow
(11-08-2018, 11:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: That's not my religion.  Mellow

So your answer is no.

Why is everything around here like pulling teeth? 

(11-08-2018, 11:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So your answer is no.

Why is everything around here like pulling teeth? 

Why do you ask silly questions?  

Do YOU think two people is a mob?  Or is there a set number?  More importantly: What difference does it make when they are clearly acting in a violent/threatening manner?

The world may never know....

Actually I already know why you asked since your boy Trump said the Democrats are a dangerous mob you just want to say he was right.
(11-08-2018, 11:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Why do you ask silly questions?  

Do YOU think two people is a mob?  Or is there a set number?  More importantly: What difference does it make when they are clearly acting in a violent/threatening manner?

The world may never know....

Actually I already know why you asked since your boy Trump said the Democrats are a dangerous mob you just want to say he was right.
I didn't expect an answer.