Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown? Make the Call to His Agent!
He'll go to the Pats and they will be applauded for the move. Any other team in the NFL would be criticized.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 02:26 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I “repped” you for this.  You make good points especially in your last paragraph.  I like respectful dissent.

I repped you for not taking it seriously. If we were in person and I said that in conversation, you would have heard me laughing and known it was ribbing you in fun.
Reply/Quote
NO
Reply/Quote
I can see the headlines now BROWN BEATS BROWN AFTER LOSS TO THE BROWNS.
Reply/Quote
I say sign him just to stop Cleveland from doing it.
They sign him and they'll be unstoppable... Do you REALLY want to watch them mop the floor with the AFC north?
The thought of it makes me I'll.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 01:56 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Hell No! He’s like Ocho on crack. Nothing against Chad, but this guy is just a nutcase. He just needs to go away. So I’m sure the Browns will take a look at him.

don't insult Chad like that

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He’s gonna go to the XFL and change his name to DeyHateMe
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 01:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No thank you.

That guy is worse than TO possibly.

Spoiled little millennial punk.

Serious question.....was TO a problem the year he spent here in stripes? I honestly don’t remember. I was thinking about that the other day. I remember he put up pretty decent numbers for his games played. I just don’t remember any issues.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 02:44 PM)Trademark Wrote: He’s gonna go to the XFL and change his name to DeyHateMe

...where he’ll catch touchdowns passes from Andrew Luck!
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 02:21 PM)PDub80 Wrote: The above post represents everything wrong with messageboards and Bengals fans. As soon as the announcement was made I knew it was only a matter of time before someone makes a doofus post about the Bengals signing him - as someone does about nearly all newly released players.

Congrats on being "That fan". Now go have a good, long hard look at yourself in the bathroom mirror, douse some cold water on your face, and then proceed to smack yourself in the head enough to knock some sense back into the ol' noggin.

Signing AB goes against literally EVERYTHING the Bengals are, are trying to be, and what this new staff needs. Dude, you follow the team enough to spend an incredible amount of time to be on a Bengals message board and yet you don't know this fact enough to refrain from getting an immediate boner about AB coming to the Bengals because, why, he has no other options?  My God, man
 Smirk

This is 1 comical post. The old "when I grow up I want to be ............"

We are a laughing stock of a franchise and have been since 1969. Never won anything, yet the new guy ZT has character so he will fix it. Comical crap right there and you fell for it.

Football is about entertainment. Cincy football in your world is about a bunch of average pro players with character will win one soon for the Gipper.  

So abuse others with your posts like you tried to do here, but the reality is Browns (so say Stains) are closer to a Super Bowl than we are, so are other 2 teams in our division. So, your answer is field a boring team fans won't support at PBS.

AB would sell tickets, bad antics or not (which just started really), fans pay to watch him play and help his team win games.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 02:44 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: Serious question.....was TO a problem the year he spent here in stripes? I honestly don’t remember. I was thinking about that the other day. I remember he put up pretty decent numbers for his games played. I just don’t remember any issues.

besides that ocho/to show he had threw Palmer and coordinator under the bus
Reply/Quote
2 things to says here. Ummmm, NO and NO!

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 02:44 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: Serious question.....was TO a problem the year he spent here in stripes? I honestly don’t remember. I was thinking about that the other day. I remember he put up pretty decent numbers for his games played. I just don’t remember any issues.

He was a problem here even if he had better numbers than Chad that season. He was dropping balls and throwing the OC 
and Carson under the bus as BF4life here says. Dude was just selfish and pretty sure still is, that was his problem. AB is even
worse though, completely spoiled and as a lot of people have said on here bat shit crazy.
Reply/Quote
Sure. Sign him, pump him full of steroids and GH for a few months, and trot him out as the right tackle after he gets his weight up into the 290 range. Oh wait, he doesn't play tackle? Nevermind.

If this team were close and he had no other options, then I might entertain the notion. However this team is not anywhere near being a contender for anything (except perhaps a number 1 overall pick). Brown will probably get an offer from someone who'd be more enticing to play for than the Bengals. He'd have to be rejected by every contending team to even consider coming here. That's not outside the realm of possibility, but I still think somebody will be dumb enough to reward this moron for his behavior.

Even if he did come here, what's the point? To wreck our new HC's attempt to build a positive locker room culture? The risk/reward would make no sense. He'd have to take a crazy low deal with language that gave the team absolute control and ability to cut bait owing nothing. Any team that gives him any leverage from this point is insane.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 01:16 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Antonio Brown was just released by the Raiders.  Mike Brown needs to call his agent right now!  Even if he plays just one year here....

Are you ***** insane? 

You'd have to me mentally deficient to make that call. What more does Brown need to do to show you there's no way he can play on an NFL team and not be a massive distraction?

He's a clueless diva/cancer and not someone i would even consider adding to the team i root for.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Sorry but "positive locker room culture" doesn't win games... TALENT DOES... PERIOD.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers, arguably, had the best QB, RB, WR combo for at least 5 years. They won zero Super Bowls. Brown isn't going to come here and suddenly make this team a playoff contender.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 02:21 PM)PDub80 Wrote: The above post represents everything wrong with messageboards and Bengals fans. As soon as the announcement was made I knew it was only a matter of time before someone makes a doofus post about the Bengals signing him - as someone does about nearly all newly released players.

Congrats on being "That fan". Now go have a good, long hard look at yourself in the bathroom mirror, douse some cold water on your face, and then proceed to smack yourself in the head enough to knock some sense back into the ol' noggin.

Signing AB goes against literally EVERYTHING the Bengals are, are trying to be, and what this new staff needs. Dude, you follow the team enough to spend an incredible amount of time to be on a Bengals message board and yet you don't know this fact enough to refrain from getting an immediate boner about AB coming to the Bengals because, why, he has no other options?  My God, man Smirk

Yep. Every damn time. Why in the hell would anyone even consider wanting him with all the stupid shit he's done since the end of last year. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'm I the only one that thinks A.Brown is Andre 3000 from 2005. Key& Peele skit.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Signing AB goes against literally EVERYTHING the Bengals are, are trying to be, and what this new staff needs. Dude, you follow the team enough to spend an incredible amount of time to be on a Bengals message board and yet you don't know this fact enough to refrain from getting an immediate boner about AB coming to the Bengals because, why, he has no other options?  My God, man Smirk

Umm...what?

Bengals have a history making gambles like Brown. 

You can say they're trying to move away from it in the Taylor era, but signing Brown would be such a Bengals move.

Not that I want him here. But still.
Reply/Quote