Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown? Make the Call to His Agent!
(09-07-2019, 05:27 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Your opinion, I disagree.

HOF QB's are there because they were great for their entire careers. The guys I mentioned got in the HOF in spite of no rings, unlike guys like Bradshaw who never get in if they lose those games.

I’d rather use championships than the HOF (for the most part ) when gauging a career. There’s plenty of guys I don’t agree with being in or out of the HOF, but rings are undebatable. For me, there’s probably a reason guys like TO and Moss (and AB so far) always came up short. Even my favorite player of all time in Chad had the problem of not focusing solely on football all the time. And could be accused of being a distraction. Although his shenanigans were mostly in good fun compared to most other “diva” WRs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 04:34 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Same number as Rivers, Moon,  Dan Marino, Kenny Anderson and Dan Fouts. Many did not even play in a Super Bowl, unlike Owens and Moss.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=dan+fouts+super+bowl&form=EDNTHB&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&plvar=0&refig=8253fd835fc549bfe6b0535b3a8ef29e&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=dan+fouts+super+bowl&sc=2-20&qs=n&sk=&cvid=8253fd835fc549bfe6b0535b3a8ef29e

But you said we've been a laughingstock since 1969.  Doesn't Kenny Anderson and the SB he played in totally fly in the face of that statement?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
This guy is out of control right now.His ego has gotten the best of him.Any intelligent coaching staff would be smart not to bite on this bait.
Reply/Quote
I cannot say what I think of your post without getting a warning / infraction / ban, so I will just say it is a bad idea.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 01:42 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Yes, Antonio Brown is “totes cray cray” but can you think of anyone else in the NFL who could even remotely make up for the temporary loss of AJ Green?

Damio LMAO n Willis!!!  
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 06:03 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Damio LMAO n Willis!!!  

He’s a Patriot so he will probably behave this year and get a ring
Reply/Quote
Antonio Brown has agreed to terms with the Patriots.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1170441147833114625
Reply/Quote
Please let Brady’s age finally catch up to him...

Reply/Quote
Brady get his 7th ring.
Reply/Quote
Well played Bill, well played.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 02:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He'll go to the Pats and they will be applauded for the move. Any other team in the NFL would be criticized.

In case you were wondering who is the sharpest knife in this drawer. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Antonio will act normal now. We all know how this plays out.
Reply/Quote
Looks like 1 year deal. $9 million signing bonus and can be worth up to $15 million.

Teams will take chances on talented guys no matter what the issue...except if the player declines in production like Ray Rice, then they make a statement.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 06:23 PM)Trademark Wrote: Antonio will act normal now. We all know how this plays out.

You're exactly right.  Only problem is, his normal is pure madness.   To anyone thinking this will just up and end with  AB helping to lead the Pats to a SB win, think again.  The simple fact is, the guy just can't stop being him.

Did the Patriots keep Gordon off the bong?  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Anyone smell tampering??
Reply/Quote
If BB can get Brown to not act like an idiot, it will cement him as the GOAT and justify any claims that have been made about him always smelling like a rose with his decisions. 

I don't see it happening though. Brown is not capable of being close to normal. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 05:38 PM)McC Wrote: But you said we've been a laughingstock since 1969.  Doesn't Kenny Anderson and the SB he played in totally fly in the face of that statement?

No Super Bowl wins in 60 years

No playoff wins in 28 years

So laughingstock for 60 years may be too stong

Laughingstock and poorly run franchise for 28 years though is on the mark. It that more accurate for ya?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 06:31 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Anyone smell tampering??

How is it tampering? Once he was released, he was no longer on a team. He just couldn't officially sign with a team until 4pm. They likely could talk.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 06:31 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Anyone smell tampering??

Nope. Not even a whiff. I smell Brown being Brown and also being the beneficiary of a league that will give guys with talent, endless chances. Another chance that he's sure to blow. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 06:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Looks like 1 year deal. $9 million signing bonus and can be worth up to $15 million.

Teams will take chances on talented guys no matter what the issue...except if the player declines in production like Ray Rice, then they make a statement.

Does anyone else hope he breaks his leg in week #2?

Also, cap does not show 15 million for the Pats? So where is money coming from?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote