Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown WOULD HAVE BEEN Kicked Out of Practice
How big of an asshole do you have to be to get kicked out a joint practice by a referee?!

WE TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE!!!!

And he's being reported to the league, but, given that it's the Steelers, the ref will probably just be fired from the league.

Quote:“We’re here to enforce the rules,” the official said to a practice observer who inquired about what happened. “This is their practice. He will do it here and get away with it. But if he thinks he can do that and get away with it in a game, he’s got another thing coming. I’m still going to report it to the league.” Terry Brown, who said Antonio Brown made disrespectful comments toward him, told Steelers receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey the team “better get (Antonio Brown) under control or I’m going to throw him out. He’s not going to push me; I’m a veteran, 11 years. … I’m not going to tolerate it.”

Steelers players and fans think they can do whatever they want.

Antonio Brown's a *****.
According to your link, he was not kicked out because the ref does not have the authority to do it at team's practice, he said he would have been ejected if it was a game, though.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
It also said that he was whining to the refs about not throwing enough flags....in practice. Maybe Burfict's hit made him feel like he need more protection.
(08-11-2016, 12:33 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: According to your link, he was not kicked out because the ref does not have the authority to do it at  team's practice, he said he would have been ejected if it was a game, though.

Same thing.  

He would have been kicked out if the ref had the authority.  That's the same thing.  Actually, if Brown knew he couldn't kick him out (or if he even thought it), it makes Brown more of a punk.

It's like the spoiled little rich kid picking fights with other kids and mouthing off to other parents because he knows his parents will let him get away with it.
Anybody who has a haircut like a Lego man is an asshole.
(08-11-2016, 02:49 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Same thing.  

Not even close.
Cool thread Brad.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(08-11-2016, 02:25 AM)Beaker Wrote: It also said that he was whining to the refs about not throwing enough flags....in practice. Maybe Burfict's hit made him feel like he need more protection.

Quite possible. Sounds like he mave ptbs?

(08-11-2016, 06:40 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Anybody who has a haircut like a Lego man is an asshole.

/thread
Pittsburgh radio sports guys were talking about it, said they hope he doesn't carry it into the regular season but may have just been blowing off steam.  The practice with the Lions got a little chippy was the report I heard.

Given the level of NFL officiating they probably didn't know what they were doing yet either.  Smirk

Also had an interview with an ex-Bengal who plays for Detroit now (Milberry?) who said there's no hate with the Steelers just when they are on the field.  Pretty well spoken guy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Gilberry.

So are the steelers crying foul and playing the victim here too or what? Shocking that they aren't as innocent as they say and were made out to be since January! Never mind I'm sure it was all the lions. fault.

(08-11-2016, 11:50 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: PThe ref says that he would have been kicked out if he had the authority, which he should, so how is it not the same thing?

I am going to LOVE to hear this!!!!

The Adderal thing has been played out and I admitted it was a drug, although why would someone like Sherman need it?  He obviously has loads of energy all the time, he's a genius and an awesome student, so he doesn't need help focusing, and is in the zone anytime things get intense, so why would he use it?

Go back to supporting a rapist and learn to debate.

The ref says that he would have been kicked out if he had the authority, which he should, so how is it not the same thing?

I am going to LOVE to hear this!!!!

Uhhhh, because he didn't get kicked out of practice, like you said he did?
Just change the title to "Ref wanted to kick Lego head out of practice", acknowledge you misread the article, and smack him for being a douche with douche hair.

Problem solved.

(08-11-2016, 11:57 AM)Harmening Wrote: Uhhhh, because he didn't get kicked out of practice, like you said he did?

Rolleyes

But he would have if the ref had the power, which it was like a scrimmage, so he should have had the power, and it's about Brown being a punk, so, once again, explain to me how it's not the same thing.

It's about Brown being a punk and not respecting the refs of the game.
(08-11-2016, 12:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Just change the title to "Ref wanted to kick Lego head out of practice", acknowledge you misread the article, and smack him for being a douche with douche hair.

Problem solved.

I'm not arguing that I misread the article, what I am saying is that it's irrelevant to Brown being a douche and a punk.
(08-11-2016, 12:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rolleyes

But he would have if the ref had the power, which it was like a scrimmage, so he should have had the power, and it's about Brown being a punk, so, once again, explain to me how it's not the same thing.

It's about Brown being a punk and not respecting the refs of the game.

Suggesting someone would be ejected from a game for something that happened in practice does not equal being thrown out of practice. 
You have some of most bizarre, circular arguments that I have ever seen. 
(08-11-2016, 12:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm not arguing that I misread the article, what I am saying is that it's irrelevant to Brown being a douche and a punk.

He is still a douche, yes, but the fact is that your title is wrong and you're spending more time defending being wrong than smacking a douche bag. 

Just smack him and his awful hair.

(08-11-2016, 12:08 PM)Harmening Wrote: Suggesting someone would be ejected from a game for something that happened in practice does not equal being thrown out of practice. 
You have some of most bizarre, circular arguments that I have ever seen. 

You're going in circles.

It does equal that because players are expected to act with at least some sort of discipline and restraint.  Also, it was a joint practice, which is more like a game than practice in terms of the atmosphere, and this was an NFL official, not just some opposing coach or player.

Like I said, if he's that big of a douche and has no respect for authority and was doing it just because it's practice, then he's a child.  If he was doing it because he just thinks he's that great and too good to need to listen to authority, then he's a douche and a child.

You try and discredit every post I make and it just makes you look bad because you usually have no base, like in this instance.
(08-11-2016, 11:50 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The ref says that he would have been kicked out if he had the authority, which he should, so how is it not the same thing?

I am going to LOVE to hear this!!!!

Something tells me you're not going to love to hear this.

Did you ever see the movie Black Hawk Down?  Well, I would have went to Somalia, but I didn't because I was in C Co 3/75 at the time and not B Co 3/75. Also, I would have went to Somalia, but I didn't because Les Aspen disapproved deploying all of 3/75 as requested. If the driver of the car that crashed into the tree would have missed the tree then you wouldn't have sustained a TBI.

Does that help you understand the difference between something actually happening versus not happening?

Quote:The Adderal thing has been played out and I admitted it was a drug, although why would someone like Sherman need it?  He obviously has loads of energy all the time, he's a genius and an awesome student, so he doesn't need help focusing, and is in the zone anytime things get intense, so why would he use it?

For the same reasons every other athlete has ever taken any PED, for an advantage.

Quote:Go back to supporting a rapist and learn to debate.

What does that mean?
(08-11-2016, 12:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You try and discredit every post I make and it just makes you look bad because you usually have no base, like in this instance.

You countered Pat when he told you that he didn't get kicked out of practice that it was the same as getting kicked out of practice, so I would say we had a base to discredit you.  

Good thing you changed the thread title, though.