Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Antonio Brown sued
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/09/antonio-brown-sued-for-allegedly-throwing-furniture-off-a-balcony/

Dude's got serious issues.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 02:05 PM)Whatever Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/09/antonio-brown-sued-for-allegedly-throwing-furniture-off-a-balcony/

Yep.  He's a real piece of work.  Wonder where all the self destructiveness comes from.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 02:11 PM)McC Wrote: Yep.  He's a real piece of work.  Wonder where all the self destructiveness comes from.

I'm sure the Steelers will either blame Burfict or the refs for his problems.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 02:11 PM)McC Wrote: Yep.  He's a real piece of work.  Wonder where all the self destructiveness comes from.

Steelers aren't used to being in the divisional basement. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 02:05 PM)Whatever Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/09/antonio-brown-sued-for-allegedly-throwing-furniture-off-a-balcony/

That's ridiculous. That guy should take anger management classes. If he's that upset, that he's throwing furniture off a balcony, then he needs some kind of anger management. He should realize when he throws them off, something could kill someone and then there's a whole new lawsuit and his football career and maybe a big chunk of his life is over and in jail.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 02:26 PM)Whatever Wrote: I'm sure the Steelers will either blame Burfict or the refs for his problems.  

You give both too much credit.  AB does a pretty good job of being a nutcase on his own.  

I only hope they can keep him away from the backs of moving pickup trucks... 
Reply/Quote
Should have arrested his ass so he got some type os suspension. Throwing stuff at a kid and old man? Let a Bengal do that and see what happens.

Reply/Quote
Apparently, being on top of the world is either too much or not enough for him. What in God's name does he have to be so pissed off about? He does have that massive ego, and with it, the sense of entitlement the weak minded will often have in that situation.

Here's hoping this costs him a bundle.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Popcorn

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 03:34 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: That's ridiculous. That guy should take anger management classes. If he's that upset, that he's throwing furniture off a balcony, then he needs some kind of anger management. He should realize when he throws them off, something could kill someone and then there's a whole new lawsuit and his football career and maybe a big chunk of his life is over and in jail.

Makes it that much more worse when that someone is a 2 year old. 
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
What
A
Douche

That is all...
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 03:34 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: That's ridiculous. That guy should take anger management classes. If he's that upset, that he's throwing furniture off a balcony, then he needs some kind of anger management. He should realize when he throws them off, something could kill someone and then there's a whole new lawsuit and his football career and maybe a big chunk of his life is over and in jail.

(10-09-2018, 03:53 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You give both too much credit.  AB does a pretty good job of being a nutcase on his own.  

I only hope they can keep him away from the backs of moving pickup trucks... 
Yep, GREAT comparison because trying to stop your children's mother from leaving is EXACTLY the same as almost killing a toddler just because you're angry.

Rolleyes

Just when I think Steelers fans can't be any more disgraceful...........
(10-09-2018, 07:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: What
A
Douche

That is all...

HOLY SHIT!

What a complete piece of shit!  

He ALMOST KILLED A 22-MONTH OLD and may have scarred the kid for as long as he will be able to remember:

Quote:The emotional distress lawsuit, which was filed by Ophir Sternberg, the father of the 22-month-old child, claims that two vases and an ottoman were among the items Brown threw from the balcony. The items landed "a mere foot or two" from the child and his grandfather as they walked near the pool below, according to the suit.

Sternberg alleges the child has "exhibited symptoms of fear and anxiety" since the incident and is "having night tremors every night." The lawsuit also claims there is surveillance video of the items falling near the child and his grandfather.

Gotta love those Steelers fans because you know they'll still support him, just like they do the rapist, because "you can't expect them to be angels off the field!"

How much do you want to bet that the NFL barely gives him a slap on the wrist and, even then, it will be for after they play us?
Reply/Quote
Dude is one of the biggest jackarses in NFL history, but i doubt the little kid suffered emotional distress over it. Convenient money grab. 

Brown is an entitled, self-absorbed jagoff and the course he's on isn't a good one.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 07:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yep, GREAT comparison because trying to stop your children's mother from leaving is EXACTLY the same as almost killing a toddler just because you're angry.

Rolleyes

Just when I think Steelers fans can't be any more disgraceful...........

HOLY SHIT!

What a complete piece of shit!  

He ALMOST KILLED A 22-MONTH OLD and may have scarred the kid for as long as he will be able to remember:

Gotta love those Steelers fans because you know they'll still support him, just like they do the rapist, because "you can't expect them to be angels off the field!"

How much do you want to bet that the NFL barely gives him a slap on the wrist and, even then, it will be for after they play us?

Not sure why Im quoted here. I guess Bradley is bored and wants to get into some kind of endless jousting match with me. Sorry Brad, there's nothing to joust about and I ain't got time for that shit today anyway. 
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 08:36 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Not sure why Im quoted here. I guess Bradley is bored and wants to get into some kind of endless jousting match with me. Sorry Brad, there's nothing to joust about and I ain't got time for that shit today anyway. 

Because you say he’s a douche but you’ll be back to cheering for him the next time he catches a pass.

I guess it’s ok, though, since it has nothing to do with football, just like with Ben, right?

Or do you draw the line at almost killing a baby?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 08:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because you say he’s a douche but you’ll be back to cheering for him the next time he catches a pass.

I guess it’s ok, though, since it has nothing to do with football, just like with Ben, right?

Or do you draw the line at almost killing a baby?

Yep he's trying to goad me into a silly debate. 
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 09:04 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yep he's trying to goad me into a silly debate. 

Yeah you and me both. I called AB a douche and I was quoted. Brad has nothing better to do. I'm just not going to respond to him. He's like an escaped mental patient. He thinks because these players still play for the Steelers after being douche bags, that we should just stop rooting for the Steelers altogether or we're hypocrites that support a rapist or douche bag even though we're rooting for the team to win.
Reply/Quote
They are who we thought they were

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

I don't see anger management helping him.  The problem with Brown is that he keeps having incidents and nobody does anything to check his behavior, so he just does something worse the next time.  The NFL does nothing.  In this case, the authorities did nothing.  The Steelers made him the highest paid WR in the game.  
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 01:23 AM)Whatever Wrote: I don't see anger management helping him.  The problem with Brown is that he keeps having incidents and nobody does anything to check his behavior, so he just does something worse the next time.  The NFL does nothing.  In this case, the authorities did nothing.  The Steelers made him the highest paid WR in the game.  

Honestly I'm surprised that he didn't get suspended for at least 1 game for this incident.
Reply/Quote