Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown yells out “karma” when JuJu is apologizing
Bunch of thugs...

[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Juju just created his own karma. It just doesn't end there. He's next.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I'm telling you now, although we may never know, my gut tells me juju was sent on the field to take out Burfict.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 08:25 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm telling you now, although we may never know, my gut tells me juju was sent on the field to take out Burfict.

Burfict undoubtedly has a permanent bounty on him by the Steelers.  Normally, it's Decastro diving at his knees the whole game. 

And btw, Jujube did almost the exact same thing not long after the hit on Burfict, a blindside block on another Bengal, and it wasn't called.

And when Mixon went down, it was from two Steeler helmet to helmet shots.  It's the Steeler way, take 'em out.  This is the true Chuck Noll legacy, down and dirty.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 08:37 AM)McC Wrote: Burfict undoubtedly has a permanent bounty on him by the Steelers.  Normally, it's Decastro diving at his knees the whole game. 

And btw, Jujube did almost the exact same thing not long after the hit on Burfict, a blindside block on another Bengal, and it wasn't called.

And when Mixon went down, it was from two Steeler helmet to helmet shots.  It's the Steeler way, take 'em out.  This is the true Chuck Noll legacy, down and dirty.

I missed the 2nd one after. Anyway, Your right. That is Steeler football and will remain that way as long as they get away with it.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 08:37 AM)McC Wrote: Burfict undoubtedly has a permanent bounty on him by the Steelers.  Normally, it's Decastro diving at his knees the whole game. 

They have a permanent bounty on any player that "plays as hard as the Steelers".
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Brown is ignorant lol. Karma is literally right around the corner for JuJu and I doubt AB will be yelling "Karma" then against a much better Ravens team without one of their better players.
Reply/Quote
Karma for what, exactly? Shazier injured his own stupid ass.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:17 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Karma for what, exactly?  Shazier injured his own stupid ass.

Karma for "playing as hard as the Steelers do". Last one was when James Harrison was here. And before that, Odell Thurman. 

This team is soft. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 08:19 AM)Trademark Wrote: Bunch of thugs...

thugs that win, while we lose.
Reply/Quote
Mother *****.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

juju just became the new hines ward and we'll have to just get use to it, cuz the steelers are our daddy.
Reply/Quote

2nd one was clean. we just suck and couldn't stop them.
Reply/Quote
I can't wait till Smith tries coming across the middle of the field to catch a pass....... lights out buddy.....
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:03 AM)Takedown Wrote: Brown is ignorant lol. Karma is literally right around the corner for JuJu and I doubt AB will be yelling "Karma" then against a much better Ravens team without one of their better players.

youre reduced to hoping another team can beat the steelers because we cant. they'll win next week and win the division and we'll be saying wait til next year as usual.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:46 AM)veecee Wrote: youre reduced to hoping another team can beat the steelers because we cant. they'll win next week and win the division and we'll be saying wait til next year as usual.

I'm waiting for Mikey & Marv to leave this team, one way or another. There is no "next year" until both of these guys are gone from this organization.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Karma?  You ***** kidding me Brown?  

No payback for Palmer's knee, River's Jaw, Huber's neck, and Gio's head.  Nothing.  And you are saying "karma"?  You are a piece of shit, plain and simple, and probably too damn stupid to manage your personal finances and will end up broke within 5 years of the end of your career.  Yeah, I am sure there will be karma.  Asshole. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:05 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Karma?  You ***** kidding me Brown?  

No payback for Palmer's knee, River's Jaw, Huber's neck, and Gio's head.  Nothing.  And you are saying "karma"?  You are a piece of shit, plain and simple, and probably too damn stupid to manage your personal finances and will end up broke within 5 years of the end of your career.  Yeah, I am sure there will be karma.  Asshole. 

It was Antonio that said it.

Man, they always beat us at everything.. even beating each other up.

I wish we would've rolled with Zimmer and be like the Vikings right now. Make it where they can't talk or do anything because you are schooling them.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:08 AM)thillan Wrote: I wish we would've rolled with Zimmer and be like the Vikings right now. Make it where they can't talk or do anything because you are schooling them.

Once Zimmer was out of the picture for HC, I stopped expecting ANYTHING good to come from this team anymore. Until the Mikey & Marv show is gone, this team will accomplish NOTHING.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I hope Mike Zimmer takes his squad to the Super Bowl, and I hope a reporter has the stones to ask Mike Brown about letting him go during the end of year presser.

"Boy that sure is looking mighty ***** stupid of you, isn't it Mr. Brown?"
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote