Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any news on Hurst?
Wonder how his injury is....
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 11:17 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Wonder how his injury is....

you beat me to it here...wondering myself. We ned our Viking God King TE back for next week to help exorcise the brown monkey off our backs
I heard it was a calf injury?
Reply/Quote
Think CTB had a shoulder issue too
Can't lose anymore starting cbs
Reply/Quote
Wilcox did a solid job as replacement at least getting thrown in.. i watched him a good amount at the game.. plays he watched was a beast in blocking , one target on catch i believe
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 01:26 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Wilcox did a solid job as replacement at least getting thrown in.. i watched him a good amount at the game.. plays he watched was a beast in blocking , one target on catch i believe

I don't know whatever happened to Devin Asiasi. When the Bengals picked him up, I thought he might be a contributor. I haven't noticed him playing at all. TE was the one position that the Bengals seemed light heading into the season and then they lost Drew Sample.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 01:49 PM)Nepa Wrote: I don't know whatever happened to Devin Asiasi. When the Bengals picked him up, I thought he might be a contributor. I haven't noticed him playing at all. TE was the one position that the Bengals seemed light heading into the season and then they lost Drew Sample.

Asiasi played 18 offensive snaps yesterday

We should hear more about Hurst at Zac's press conference this afternoon

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 01:54 PM)pally Wrote: Asiasi played 18 offensive snaps yesterday

We should hear more about Hurst at Zac's press conference this afternoon

Didn't notice Asiasi either, just know he had some drops early in the season so not impressed with him.

Was wondering about Hayden myself, so have to bump this thread. Agree with Essex, Wilcox did well in Hayden's absence.

Next man up is a thing with this team, when Trey was tired, Ossai stepped up and made another play of the game.

That was the Ossai I have been expecting to see, long time coming it feels like.
Reply/Quote
Zac said Hurst was doubtful this week. Time for Wilcox, Asiasi, and practice squad dude to show us what they've got

Reply/Quote
Being ruled basically out so quick isn't a good sign...

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Usually we'd here about a player being seen in a boot or in crutches. Haven't heard any of that so hopefully it's nothing too major.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 06:02 PM)pally Wrote: Zac said Hurst was doubtful this week. Time for Wilcox, Asiasi, and practice squad dude to show us what they've got

I think you may see some sets with Morgan/Irwin as the de facto TE.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 07:16 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I think you may see some sets with Morgan/Irwin as the de facto TE.

the 3rd tight end is usually a big part of the special teams

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 03:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Didn't notice Asiasi either, just know he had some drops early in the season so not impressed with him.

Was wondering about Hayden myself, so have to bump this thread. Agree with Essex, Wilcox did well in Hayden's absence.

Next man up is a thing with this team, when Trey was tired, Ossai stepped up and made another play of the game.

That was the Ossai I have been expecting to see, long time coming it feels like.

Did he? I only remember two pass attempts towards him and I thought both were slight overthrown by Burrow which required him to try making diving catches. Could be remembering wrong though. 

Regardless, 3 years into the league and he's done nothing so I think we may be seeing why the Patriots cut him. Fingers cross he proves everyone wrong though with now possibly getting a bit more playing time. 
Reply/Quote
Bummer it's his Calf... hopefully only a 1 game absence
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 10:20 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Bummer it's his Calf... hopefully only a 1 game absence

God gave you two for a reason.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Time for Gronk!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 10:20 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Bummer it's his Calf... hopefully only a 1 game absence

Josh Tupou had a calf injury and missed 7 weeks

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 10:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: God gave you two for a reason.

Tell that to Fat Randy
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 12:55 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Time for Gronk!

#GronkOfTheJungle #Gronkinnati 
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Where's Thad Moss. I know he went to NE, but I don't see him on their current roster. Is he on the couch?
Reply/Quote