We're Screwed
Not As Bad As I Think
Ray's That Good
Growing Pains
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Else Worried About Ogbuehi?
Shane Ray is a backup to Ware, who is hurt, but every play I looked at Ray he was making moves and/or using his flat-out speed to get by Ogbuehi.

Ray had 3 sacks, two tackles for loss, 3 QB hits, and it looked like he was always in the backfield putting pressure on Dalton.

Is it just growing pains, is Ray that good, was it not as bad as I think, or are we screwed?
Reply/Quote
Og got beat like a rented mule today....and last week and the week before that.

To me the clock on him is ticking - no improvement next game and he gets classified as a bust.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 03:16 AM)Joelist Wrote: Og got beat like a rented mule today....and last week and the week before that.

To me the clock on him is ticking - no improvement next game and he gets classified as a bust.

I think he needs to be given more time than just next game, but he looked like a complete statue out there.
Reply/Quote
At this point it's growing pains anyways we did run the ball well today so maybe our oline did something right.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Maybe we should throw Fisher in there instead.
Reply/Quote
They could help Ogbuehi out a bit with some better play calling and scheming. They could call runs to that side, and allow Ogbuehi to push his man around a bit.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Growing pains & it's not just him.
Reply/Quote
Ogbuehi was against Miller most of the day, wasn't he?

I think Ray was against Whitworth.
Reply/Quote
Fisher was worse yesterday, he got the steady dose of Shane Ray. Cedric held up ok against Von.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 08:06 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Ogbuehi was against Miller most of the day, wasn't he?

Correct
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 03:16 AM)Joelist Wrote: Og got beat like a rented mule today....and last week and the week before that.

4 games? Bust? Man, I'd hate to see how some of you dudes deal with real life issues.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
It's growing pains....remember, he didn't play a down last season.  Judging by his line mates' production, his line coach isn't doing him any favors either though.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 08:06 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Ogbuehi was against Miller most of the day, wasn't he?

One was on Fisher, but Ray worked against Whit most the day. Ced actually had a pretty good day.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 10:02 AM)Au165 Wrote: One was on Fisher, but Ray worked against Whit most the day. Ced actually had a pretty good day.

Okay, so then I guess my next question is...what is this thread about?
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 10:32 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Okay, so then I guess my next question is...what is this thread about?

It's about to be closed, due to lack of accurate information on the original subject, though I'm willing to see if the OP has any updates to share on the topic.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 10:53 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: It's about to be closed, due to lack of accurate information on the original subject. 

For realz.

Big O held Miller in check all day long.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Ced had a great game on Miller until the very end. Whit on the other hand needed to be benched for getting schooled by a backup draft bust (Shane Ray). Put on his ass and thrown aside majority of the game. Funny Whit got schooled so badly you thought it was big Ced.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 11:00 AM)jj22 Wrote: Ced had a great game on Miller until the very end. Whit on the other hand needed to be benched for getting schooled by a backup draft bust (Shane Ray). Put on his ass and thrown aside majority of the game. Funny Whit got schooled so badly you thought it was big Ced.

Funny, Ray only had 1 sack on Whitworth and he sure as hell isn't a bust.

Andy running into 2 coverage sacks is HIS fault, period.

8 years of this crap and you people STILL can't get it right.

Oh and I'm sure people were against Ogbuehi when he was pulling beautifully in the first half, weren't they?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 11:26 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Funny, Ray only had 1 sack on Whitworth and he sure as hell isn't a bust.

Andy running into 2 coverage sacks is HIS fault, period.

8 years of this crap and you people STILL can't get it right.

Oh and I'm sure people were against Ogbuehi when he was pulling beautifully in the first half, weren't they?

Wouldn't running in to coverage sacks be the WR's fault?
Reply/Quote
Did you watch? I've never seen Whit thrown around like he was yesterday. He was tossed to the side with ease. And yes Ray is a bust, can't beat out 34 year old Ware. Gets slammed by Broncos fans.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote