Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food?
(07-02-2015, 08:14 PM)Harmening Wrote: Seek therapy.

I can't tell if Brad is just an elaborate troll now. The whole Pat thread is just over-the-top ridiculous, even for him.And his most recent comment is crazier than normal. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 07:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're such a LYING COWARD!

Here's proof that fibers were taken from a portion of the Shroud that had been repaired!

The results were skewed by fibers from the repair!

I state again, YOU'RE A LYING COWARD! 

You make no sense whatsoever!!

Why would you post it if you didn't mean it?!

How is that sarcasm?!  It makes no sense!  You keep saying it like it somehow makes it make sense!  

And the link wasn't to prove you were being sarcastic because you never said anything about sarcasm, but rather claimed THAT YOU NEVER SAID IT!  

Your exact words were "Here is the thread Brad is talking about, so everyone can see what a liar he is."  That's claiming you never said it!

:crazy:
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 08:14 PM)Harmening Wrote: Seek therapy.
Good call when you have no answer for logic, and neither does Fred.
(07-03-2015, 12:33 AM)MrRager Wrote: I can't tell if Brad is just an elaborate troll now. The whole Pat thread is just over-the-top ridiculous, even for him.And his most recent comment is crazier than normal. 

lol.

Tell me how the Pat thread is wrong, PLEASE!

Pat claimed that he wasn't the best corner in the game, and called him a doping d bag, then backtracked and said "he's good, he's just not the best."

So a doping d-bag is one of the best corners in the league?  How much of what he's done would be credited to doping?

However, even his peers voted him as the best corner in the game.

If anything, Pat was trolling with that thread.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 02:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Good call when you have no answer for logic, and neither does Fred.

lol.

Pat claimed that he wasn't the best corner in the game, and called him a doping d bag, then backtracked and said "he's good, he's just not the best."

So a doping d-bag is one of the best corners in the league?  How much of what he's done would be credited to doping?

I never even said Pat was right. I said your thread was over the top ridiculous, and it was. You are holding onto this grudge and going completely insane to the point where you seem like a troll. You kept making claims that Pat was butthurt because Sherman is smart and good at football. Where did you get this idea?

People don't like him because he wouldn't shut the **** up about Crabtree for months and acted like a complete tool in the post game interview. It has nothing to do with being "butthurt." He also failed a drug test.

People can also have different opinions. I personally do not think he is as good as Revis and the NFL players can easily be swayed by publicity like the rest of us. Whit didn't even make the top 100. 

Also, your comment about Fred is over the top insane as well. You seriously cannot see that he was making a sarcastic joke to make fun of you and comment, "Why would he say that if he did not mean it?!" It's. A. Joke. That's why. 

These personal vendettas and insane grudge holding makes you seem a bit trollish. In another thread you even called someone a tool. Generally, you are not one to use name calling. The insanity you have displayed today (being more than your usual) and name calling led me to think you might just be trolling.

I guess I was wrong and you are just that petulant enough to let a few posters online getcha all cray.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 02:20 AM)MrRager Wrote: I never even said Pat was right. I said your thread was over the top ridiculous, and it was. You are holding onto this grudge and going completely insane to the point where you seem like a troll. You kept making claims that Pat was butthurt because Sherman is smart and good at football. Where did you get this idea?

People don't like him because he wouldn't shut the **** up about Crabtree for months and acted like a complete tool in the post game interview. It has nothing to do with being "butthurt." He also failed a drug test.

People can also have different opinions. I personally do not think he is as good as Revis and the NFL players can easily be swayed by publicity like the rest of us. Whit didn't even make the top 100. 

Also, your comment about Fred is over the top insane as well. You seriously cannot see that he was making a sarcastic joke to make fun of you and comment, "Why would he say that if he did not mean it?!" It's. A. Joke. That's why. 

These personal vendettas and insane grudge holding makes you seem a bit trollish. In another thread you even called someone a tool. Generally, you are not one to use name calling. The insanity you have displayed today (being more than your usual) and name calling led me to think you might just be trolling.

I guess I was wrong and you are just that petulant enough to let a few posters online getcha all cray.

Fred's comment that initiated it all was something like "I wonder why Brad is talking about Chemotherapy when he doesn't believe it exists because he has often said that pharmaceutical companies would never allow a cure to become public."  

How is that trying be funny?  Please explain the comedy in that.

Unless you mean that he was trying to be funny with his "I just wasn't sure if you knew it existed" comment, which might have been funny if it wasn't him just trying to cover his ass because he didn't think I'd call him out on his garbage.

He failed ONE drug test, that was handled improperly and overturned, but also could have been because he drank from a teammate's water bottle that had a dissolved pill in it.  He wouldn't need to take the drug and, even if he did, he wouldn't risk his reputation or his good character on it.  

It's clear that Pat was butt-hurt because Sherman was smart and good at football because why else would he call a guy a d-bag and attempt to discredit his skills because he failed one test that wasn't even his fault?  Any teacher that wasn't butt-hurt would be going back to his students and telling them to model themselves after Sherman because (1)  grew up in a very bad neighborhood (Compton) and stayed out of trouble,  (2)  succeeded in school (took advanced classes that left him with better than straight A grades) AND football and ended up at Stanford.  How many other people from that neighborhood do you think have ended up at Stanford?  (3)  Had a very high GPA in college while succeeding in football,  (4) drafted into the NFL and STILL went back to finish his degree,  (5) mentors kids in bad situations, speaks to groups, and even has a charity that gets inner-city kids updated textbooks and school supplies.

He hadn't done it yet, but look how he was the first person to congratulate Brady, before Brady could even stand up, on winning a Super Bowl trophy that should have been the Seahawks' if not for one of the stupidest play calls in Super Bowl history, if not the stupidest.

Crabtree opened his mouth about Sherman.  Sherman is just supposed to let it go with one comment?  If you're going to talk about someone, you better be prepared for a backlash times 10 if you don't back it up.

Furthermore, they're divisional foes, so not just like it's some random player that he chose to have a beef with.  He sees Crabtree AT LEAST twice every year, so they're obviously going to talk trash about one another.  Only difference is that Sherman backs it up and comes even harder.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 04:34 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Fred's comment that initiated it all was something like "I wonder why Brad is talking about Chemotherapy when he doesn't believe it exists because he has often said that pharmaceutical companies would never allow a cure to become public."  

How is that trying be funny?  Please explain the comedy in that.

Unless you mean that he was trying to be funny with his "I just wasn't sure if you knew it existed" comment, which might have been funny if it wasn't him just trying to cover his ass because he didn't think I'd call him out on his garbage.

He failed ONE drug test, that was handled improperly and overturned, but also could have been because he drank from a teammate's water bottle that had a dissolved pill in it.  He wouldn't need to take the drug and, even if he did, he wouldn't risk his reputation or his good character on it.  

It's clear that Pat was butt-hurt because Sherman was smart and good at football because why else would he call a guy a d-bag and attempt to discredit his skills because he failed one test that wasn't even his fault?  Any teacher that wasn't butt-hurt would be going back to his students and telling them to model themselves after Sherman because (1)  grew up in a very bad neighborhood (Compton) and stayed out of trouble,  (2)  succeeded in school (took advanced classes that left him with better than straight A grades) AND football and ended up at Stanford.  How many other people from that neighborhood do you think have ended up at Stanford?  (3)  Had a very high GPA in college while succeeding in football,  (4) drafted into the NFL and STILL went back to finish his degree,  (5) mentors kids in bad situations, speaks to groups, and even has a charity that gets inner-city kids updated textbooks and school supplies.

He hadn't done it yet, but look how he was the first person to congratulate Brady, before Brady could even stand up, on winning a Super Bowl trophy that should have been the Seahawks' if not for one of the stupidest play calls in Super Bowl history, if not the stupidest.

Crabtree opened his mouth about Sherman.  Sherman is just supposed to let it go with one comment?  If you're going to talk about someone, you better be prepared for a backlash times 10 if you don't back it up.

Furthermore, they're divisional foes, so not just like it's some random player that he chose to have a beef with.  He sees Crabtree AT LEAST twice every year, so they're obviously going to talk trash about one another.  Only difference is that Sherman backs it up and comes even harder.

It's funny to insinuate that you didn't believe I'm chemotherapy since only a fool wouldn't know about it. It is also funny to get a rise out of people who have a habit of blowing things out of proportion and freaking out in ridiculous ways. I can't believe you need this explained.

I also just explained why Pat probably thinks Sherman is a dbag. Hell, is was a direct response to the post game interview. He acted like a meathead idiot on camera about Crabtree and then proceeded to continue the trash talk into the off-season. Some people aren't a fan of trash talkers because they can come of as douchebags. There are MANY smart people who are athletic. I never see Pat calling them dbags. I bet that is because they never had a stupid rant and held a stupid grudge publicly (wow, I just realized why you might love him so much. You two have a bit in common).

Also, I hope our youth doesn't look up to Sherman. A better role model would be someone who grew up poor and worked like Sherman, but they would also act a little more humble and classier. Sherman is far from humble and not classy. I hope our kids look up to someone with the personality of Larry Fitzgerald.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 02:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Good call when you have no answer for logic

I have realized that you are not smart enough to understand when answers are given.  
You are fifteen, and will forever be fifteen.  Simple as that.

(waiting for Brad to respond with something including 'simple as that'…)
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 04:34 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Crabtree opened his mouth about Sherman.  Sherman is just supposed to let it go with one comment? 

Yes.
It's called being an adult, but I can see how you wouldn't understand that.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 07:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're such a LYING COWARD!

Here's proof that fibers were taken from a portion of the Shroud that had been repaired!

The results were skewed by fibers from the repair!

We are getting into semantics here but.  .  .  

"The new test, by scientists at the University of Padua in northern Italy, used the same fibers from the 1988 tests"

Originally you tried to claim that the tests were run on fibers from a different part of the cloth.  But if you are admitting that the tests were done on the same fibers from the same part of the cloth then I will agree with your point.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 12:33 AM)MrRager Wrote: I can't tell if Brad is just an elaborate troll now. The whole Pat thread is just over-the-top ridiculous, even for him.And his most recent comment is crazier than normal. 

I am the first one to call out trolls when I see them, but if I didn't have a lot of proof I would think that Brad was just another troll.  However this poster really seems to be the same BradFritz from the website.

He is just really this crazy.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 07:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You make no sense whatsoever!!

Why would you post it if you didn't mean it?!

How is that sarcasm?!  It makes no sense!  You keep saying it like it somehow makes it make sense!  

Every single person here understands that people use sarcasm to make fun of other peoples positions.  So it makes plenty of sense.

What make s zero sense is the claim that I am such a mind control wizard that I get everyone to believe everything I say by posting links that 100% prove I am wrong.  Seriously, stop and think about what you are saying.  It is totally and completely insane.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 02:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Good call when you have no answer for logic, and neither does Fred.

lol.

You keep missing the point. Right now, very few care about who's right and who's wrong. Its about the obsession and how you cant just drop it all and move on. No one cares about anyone's name being tarnished. You continue to add to it by creating new threads and replying to old threads.

Trust me, everyone's opinion would increase positively if you would just drop it and move on to bigger and better things and not reference past issues every time someone questioned your opinion. Opinions were made to be questioned.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
BTW my dog does not care for dogfood, but it will eat it if that is all that is provided.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 12:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Every single person here understands that people use sarcasm to make fun of other peoples positions.  So it makes plenty of sense.

What make s zero sense is the claim that I am such a mind control wizard that I get everyone to believe everything I say by posting links that 100% prove I am wrong.  Seriously, stop and think about what you are saying.  It is totally and completely insane.

You meant the comment as sarcasm when you said that you weren't sure if I knew it existed because you didn't expect me to call you out over the first comment where you said that I that I don't believe chemotherapy even exists.

You used sarcasm because you're too proud to say "yes, I was wrong because I was just being an asshole and thought I was clever and that everyone was too stupid to see through my garbage."
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 12:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We are getting into semantics here but.  .  .  

"The new test, by scientists at the University of Padua in northern Italy, used the same fibers from the 1988 tests"

Originally you tried to claim that the tests were run on fibers from a different part of the cloth.  But if you are admitting that the tests were done on the same fibers from the same part of the cloth then I will agree with your point.

Different part of the cloth because the parts that were repaired weren't the same parts as the original cloth, which is why the datings were false.  

Either way, you claimed that the carbon dating proved it to be a fake, which is false.

I'm not sure if you just didn't know much about it or if it was like everything else where you just throw out false information (garbage) and expect everyone to blindly accept it because you think that you're intellectually superior to everyone.
Reply/Quote
Actually, everyone is intellectually superior to you, because you are too dumb to realize the questions that you want answered have been answered over, and over, and over...
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 08:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Different part of the cloth because the parts that were repaired weren't the same parts as the original cloth, which is why the datings were false.  

All the fibers for all the tests came from the exact same part of the shroud.  They were all from a portion of the original shroud.  They didn't come from different parts of the shroud.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 08:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You meant the comment as sarcasm when you said that you weren't sure if I knew it existed because you didn't expect me to call you out over the first comment where you said that I that I don't believe chemotherapy even exists.

You used sarcasm because you're too proud to say "yes, I was wrong because I was just being an asshole and thought I was clever and that everyone was too stupid to see through my garbage."

Do you actually think you're smarter than every single person here combined? You literally just insulted every single poster here by claiming your superiority. 

Honestly, you're below average.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 08:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Different part of the cloth because the parts that were repaired weren't the same parts as the original cloth, which is why the datings were false.  

Either way, you claimed that the carbon dating proved it to be a fake, which is false.

I'm not sure if you just didn't know much about it or if it was like everything else where you just throw out false information (garbage) and expect everyone to blindly accept it because you think that you're intellectually superior to everyone.

Now you're just getting plain offensive.  Don't imply that I "blindly" accept someone else's post because I'm intellectually inferior.  Or we're going to have a problem, junior.   :snark:
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Waiting for the "pre-determined opinion" excuse to surface...
Reply/Quote