Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Heard Any Rumors?
According to NFL Network, we are bringing in Arden Key for a visit. Wouldn't be too bad of a 2nd round pick though I prefer an OL like most of us would.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2018, 02:54 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Ragnow is my #1 choice for C.
He also has the mean streak and power that we believe Pollack will want.
He has more experience at C compared to Billy Price (2 years vs 1).
He's healthy now whereas Price is not.
Better technically than Price.
Never allowed a sack in his collegiate career.
Rated top C in NCAA last year and 2016 according to PFF before he went down to injury last October. Only injury he had in all collegiate career was just his high ankle sprain.
Consistently good every year for Arkansas, who is not a top SEC team but does go up against really good competition every year (arguably best conference).

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/roster/frank-ragnow/

Same here, plus the same guy that coached up Travis Frederick said Frank Ragnow is the best he ever coached.

Sure sounds like the guy Pollack would want at Center in his new job.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2018, 06:28 AM)Takedown Wrote: Nothing really, but I read (as did some of you I'm assuming) that we shouldn't be surprised if we take a DL or DB at 21? That's the latest known knowledge that I am aware of.

First: Da'ron Payne or Jaire Alexander

2nd: Lorenzo Carter (if Alexander in first) or Carlton Davis.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
at 21 bengals will take mcglinchey. its almost written in stone.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2018, 03:00 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: at 21 bengals will take mcglinchey. its almost written in stone.

How do you figure? Because they had him in for a visit?
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2018, 03:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How do you figure? Because they had him in for a visit?

that is one of the many reasons imo we will take Mcglinchey.  it would also be insurance for glenn in case the foot isnt ready.  Hes a plug and play day 1 at RT and could also be our future at LT in due time. Also i think we really are high on both redmond and Westerman and i think they battle it in camp for the job.  Also the bengals hae always been outside in prioritizing tackleand ends over guards and dtackles.  Hes alsothe size the bengals covet at 6'7 300lbs.  and along with that the bengals have now visited twice pro day and combine and brought him in for a visit (out to dinner) along with all above stated.  and most importantly maybe is that he will most certainly be there @ 21 imo.  Plus i think Lapham is gonna say the same thing here shortly.
Reply/Quote
I can't remember a single draft where the consensus most polished and pro-ready tackle made it to the 21st pick. 
Reply/Quote
James Daniels will be the pick at 21
Reply/Quote