Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone intentionally NOT watching MNF?
I think I'm gonna skip watching the game.
I've been watching/following every game pretty closely this season, and I think the Tomkat jinx is in effect! Therefore, I'm going to try to completely ignore MNF and save myself some frustration. Tongue
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 12:42 AM)Tomkat Wrote: I think I'm gonna skip watching the game.
I've been watching/following every game pretty closely this season, and I think the Tomkat jinx is in effect!  Therefore, I'm going to try to completely ignore MNF and save myself some frustration.   Tongue

Nope. Going to the gym after work for a quick workout then home and in my seat by no later than 8:00. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I’ll have to leave for work by halftime, so I’m sure we’ll get our first win when I can’t see it...

Reply/Quote
I'll watch it but couldn't care less if they win. In fact, I hope they lose because we need to try and get a top 3 pick. It's time for a total rebuild with this team. It's been time, but now we don't have a choice it will be forced upon us.
Reply/Quote
I've been watching/following every game pretty closely this season, and I think the Tomkat jinx is in effect! Therefore, I'm going to try to completely ignore MNF and save myself some frustration. Tongue

God; we need all the help we can get Wink

(09-30-2019, 02:38 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I'll watch it but couldn't care less if they win. In fact, I hope they lose because we need to try and get a top 3 pick. It's time for a total rebuild with this team. It's been time, but now we don't have a choice it will be forced upon us.

lol it absolutely is not, don't make me laugh.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I finish work and and then I have 30 minutes to get home for gameday.

I'm looking forward to it. Even though the outcome is predictable.

Kinda like a date. ha!
Reply/Quote
I'm going to watch it with a pal o' mine who is a (reasonable) Steelers fan. Not sure if I should wear the Esiason or the O'Donnel jersey OR my classic 1990 AFC Central Division Champs shirt (I usually save that for playoff games).
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 10:11 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: God; we need all the help we can get Wink

lol it absolutely is not, don't make me laugh.

It actually is. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I've been watching/following every game pretty closely this season, and I think the Tomkat jinx is in effect!  Therefore, I'm going to try to completely ignore MNF and save myself some frustration.   Tongue

Nope, I have my Monday evening golf league and then our group is off to a sports bar to cheer them on win or lose.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I'm ready for it now.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 10:20 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm going to watch it with a pal o' mine who is a (reasonable) Steelers fan.  Not sure if I should wear the Esiason or the O'Donnel jersey OR my classic 1990 AFC Central Division Champs shirt (I usually save that for playoff games).

And there we have it folks, we finally know why the Bengals can't win in the playoffs. That shirt must be burned on video and posted here for the curse to be lifted. Burn it, now!!! Rock On Rock On Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 10:30 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: It actually is. 

Just because you people say it is, doesn't make it so.

Stop it.
Reply/Quote
Not sure I will watch, but if I do...I will self-medicate

Drunk
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Will be working yet keeping my good eye on the game.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I can't think of when I've been less interested. Part comes with age in general I think, and part being this is a game of two bad teams.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
First game of the year I get to watch not on a stream. I will be watching the game and getting entertained by the Gameday Thread.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Is the Game channel 5 locally?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I’ll definitely be watching. The only real good thing about the prime time games for me is that if we get blown out I’ll actually be able to shut it off before it ends and go to bed because I’ll be tired. When we get blown out on Sunday afternoons I can’t help but watch every last miserable second for some reason.
Reply/Quote
What kind of a fan chooses NOT to watch their team? Can you even call them a fan?

Actually, I think the better question is there anyone intentionally NOT posting in the GameDay thread? Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 02:47 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What kind of a fan chooses NOT to watch their team? Can you even call them a fan?

Actually, I think the better question is there anyone intentionally NOT posting in the GameDay thread? Smirk

Me. I don't like technology on during games; I leave my phone alone and don't touch my laptop, though I'll go on sometimes at halftime.

Tonight I need to stream though, so that is out, but I'm still not posting!
Reply/Quote