Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone starting to feel a little worried?
(09-01-2017, 12:07 AM)Rattler Wrote: O line is horse dung

Horse dung can be used as fertilizer which means it's productive. I can't say that about the offensive line.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nope. Not worried. Still won't be worried until at least 4-5 games in. Although a few years ago we started 3-5 and still made it to the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 09:50 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Horse dung can be used as fertilizer which means it's productive.  I can't say that about the offensive line.

I disagree, but this was funny shit
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't say worried. O-line looked better than I thought they would, either kicker will be a upgrade & D could be really good. Granted they didn't look great in the preseason but I think they are better than what they have shown.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals red zone offense continues to be missing. That's probably the biggest concern I have.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 11:31 AM)ochocincos Wrote: The Bengals red zone offense continues to be missing. That's probably the biggest concern I have.

I understand your concerns, but I think a healthy Eifert, Green and Mixon (or Hill) could change that preseason dynamic in a hurry.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
"Worry" would imply that my hopes were high.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Not worried here. A lot of promise from young guys. O-line looked to get better every week. Pretty healthy coming out of the organized practices. Excited for next week when the wraps coming off the offense and game plans are installed!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 11:34 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I understand your concerns, but I think a healthy Eifert, Green and Mixon (or Hill) could change that preseason dynamic in a hurry.

Keyword = could

Unfortunately, the time they've played in preseason thus far hasn't given much optimism outside of the opening drive in Week 3.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 12:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Keyword = could

Unfortunately, the time they've played in preseason thus far hasn't given much optimism outside of the opening drive in Week 3.

I honestly think, they were intentionally trying to keep it very bland on the RZ play calling. I don't think they were so much worried about skill positions as they were wanting to see the O-line. Just me speculating.. 
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 12:08 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I honestly think, they were intentionally trying to keep it very bland on the RZ play calling. I don't think they were so much worried about skill positions as they were wanting to see the O-line. Just me speculating.. 

Could be. Guess we'll find out.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
You guys will be fine. We have your back.
Reply/Quote
lol I was worried as soon as free agency happened
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 11:53 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: "Worry" would imply that my hopes were high.

Yep. Every year people talk Super Bowl.

I see a slightly above average team that will look good at times and struggle others.
Reply/Quote
Seems like we go through this every year. In fact, I can't remember a season (recently) where we didn't have problems and question marks. But no matter what, I'm going to the opener, and will watch every other game on TV. I will hope they win, but if they lose, my life will go on. Don't get me wrong, I'm a die hard fan. I guess I just don't put too much emphasis on a sport, any sport, that would cause me to be miserable.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I locked my prediction in at 8-8 and after what unfolded in the preseason, I'm not so sure they can win 8 games.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 12:07 AM)Rattler Wrote: O line is horse dung

No its not. What have you been watching?

(09-01-2017, 09:50 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Horse dung can be used as fertilizer which means it's productive. I can't say that about the offensive line.

Yet again, lei ha guardato la stessa cosa?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 11:48 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Havent seen enough of the starters to worry

This.

and our offensive line actually looks decent. evans looked great last night at LB which was a position i was worrying about actually.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 11:45 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I'd like to say at least a bad season will finally mean the end of Marv, but somehow I doubt it. The man was given a 2 year extension after a dismal 4 win season. I think it's very likely he gets another extension at the end of this season, playoffs or not.

That was do to the lockout
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 01:29 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I locked my prediction in at 8-8 and after what unfolded in the preseason, I'm not so sure they can win 8 games.

because the backups and 3rd stringers struggled?
Reply/Quote